USA to spend historically high spending on Israeli military

Usa to spend historically high amount on Israeli miltary.

A sum of 38 billion dollars.
This despite Obama saying that Israel has been a thorn in his balls for making illegal settlements in Palestenian terretory.

And also added in the bottom that Israel is among the 9 countries which wields nuclear weapons.

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/udland/usa-stoetter-israel-militaert-historisk-sum-over-ti-aar

Guess it's napalm time for Palestine.

Territory *

You ain't fooling me you half sandnigger that's a bump.

is it a coincidence they threw a 10 year deal together right before the election?

trump is talking about renegotiating bad deals, well there isn't a worse deal for us than the parasites in Israel.

Trump married his children into the jewish elite

not much is gonna happen

38 billion over 10 years
which is in line with prior years
even doesn't make an exception for inflation
looks to me like Obama stumped the Jews and locked em in to a long term lease

Half sand nigger? B.but y.your country is more pro muslim than mine?

Kek. I wouldn't have figured that out myself. That's funny.

Obummer knows he's just an actor. Good thing there's a boogeyman to blame in the form of the republican party.

Giving another country free money when there are homeless dying in our streets, veterans dying in oir streets and children starving isnt giving a lease, its being a fucking traitor!

>Increases aid to Israel
>Nominates another Jew for Supreme Court
>Ignores Israel behavior, including theft and fraud, commutted against US
OY VEY Obama has been so cruel to Israel!

ridiculous. why not just tell arabs that if they fuck with israel they'll get carpet bombed by the usa. Then we won't have to spend as much.

Israel is a good ally at the end of the day
Jews make America pretty fuckin powerful
I doubt we'd be as powerful as we are without their merchant trickery

I hope you are being sarcastic. They have repeatedly shown that they are willing to fuck you over should the most petty opportunity arise.

Burgerland, will you ever tire of picking up the soap?

Israel is basically a NEET on welfare.

You goddamn jews and your love for sheckles. 38 billion is rediculous , explain this to average Americans. We need to be fucking pissed about this. Go to your local jew temples and terrorize these false chosen people.

That's hay they want. It feeds their victim complex.

Remind me again, Sup Forums
What has Israel ever done for us?

He is right. Most of the wealth of the USA is connected somehow with the Jews: High Tech, Industry, Hollywood, Academia, Science... 48% of all Americans billionaires are Jewish.
Jews are the most powerful and influential ethnic group in America by a wide margin.

Holocaust Horsey strikes again...

They are opportunistic parasites with money which make good investments on proven thriving businesses.
America can do just fine without jooz, where as parasites are unable to do so without a host.

>JEW S A JEW S A JEW S A

>America can do just fine without jooz
Off course. Don't get me wrong, America is first of all a country build by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants for White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. However, the Jews are a very strong element of the economy and intellectual life of the United States since the late 18th century. If protestants build this country, Jews build its modernity.

does the guy on the left have a "CHINK" shirt on because fucking kek

>What has Israel ever done for us?

Intel. It's a prime location for equalization, newfag.

well then fuck modernity. as a frenchman you must have read Maistre, surely

What do you retards think they buy with this money?

This money is going straight out of US taxpayer's pocket and into the coffers of the military industrial complex.

If Israel didn't exist, the pretext would be some other nation.

>nothing to see here, please be good goy and move along

Fuck off shlomo.

I disagree with most of the critics of modernity. I think modernity was mostly a good thing and a natural evolution of the human societies. I'm more Tocquevillian than Maistrian in this matter.

Meanwhile, Jews hate Christians more than any other group. Worse even than Muslims

Stockolm syndrome

islam not pictured<
shill

isn't horsey supposed to be $hillary libtard?