We American's apologize for being selfish when we ourselves have killed so much more people than 9-11

We American's apologize for being selfish when we ourselves have killed so much more people than 9-11

We must not be selfish and recognize our own demons.

I thought libcucks were supposed to be the educated ones, but my God, the grammar on this post.

As an aside, shut the fuck up and only apologize for things you're responsible for, and certainly don't attempt to speak for all Americans.

>only 100 million
Nigga, we were wearing indians as mocassins fashioned from the stillborn native's as we poisoned and torched their hippy communes.

We had bonfires self fueling themselves on specifically formulated native american fat.

We had trenches filled blades and broken glass that we forced every native to travel through at the start of the trail of tears to make sure it was awful.

Then when they walked to the reserves, we filled pools with acid and chased them in. It was easily in excess of 200 million. Probably close to 400 million.

The number one cause of death among native americans was disease (which they caused) and the second highest cause of death among natives was infighting (them fighting eachother). Whites killing native is probably about the 8th.

>It was easily in excess of 200 million. Probably close to 400 million.

>we

Nope.

15 years ago to the day is the same as 150 years ago general actions because MUH FEELINGS

A leftist wrote all this, this is a double agent

I'd say it was closer to 1 billion natives.

Because it's in our best interest

>1 billion

Nigger we killed like 6 billion people for the ultimate all time record high kill count. We can never be touched.

>400 million
shit nigga you know they killed over 60 trillion

The first slave owner in America was black. Every race has been enslaved somewhere at some point in history including millions of Europeans in the Barbary slave trade. So explain how slavery is a racial issue and not a human one.

100 million Natives murdered? By what smallpox and other Natives?

When you know the true story of history there's not much apologizing that needs to be done.

Maybe niggers should shut up.

Because if we genocided 100 million Indians over maybe two hundred years what do they think we'll do with 13 million spooks?

Why the fuck would we apologize to today's blacks for our great*8 grandfathers importing their great*8 grandparents so that they can now live in this country instead of some West African shithole where there's no gibs and the life expectancy is 19? They should be grateful that they get to live here because of slavery which was abolished 160 years ago.

Yeah let's be sad that the Native Americans were finally wiped out by the White Tribe when they had just spent the previous 10,000 years constantly killing each other. The Native Americans alive today have experienced the longest stretch of peace they've known since their people walked onto this continent.

The only thing we don't actively try to remember is the killing of indians..we have a whole fucking black history month and roots JUST got a fucking reboot. Along with movies and shit coming out not so long ago like 12 years. Fucking black people that bitch about this type of shit are stupid

>murder of 3000 by external forces

>slaves got a ride out of Africa

>drunks killed by contact. Sorry measles is lethal to you weaklings

What i want to know is how many dinosaurs did they white, European settlers kill?

What did the "native americans" do to the people they found living on the murican continent when they crossed the bering strait?

The original population is no longer around to tell the tale.. I wonder why?

Let's also not forget natives traded their own people for beads and shiny pots.

>murder
The vast majority died of contact with new diseases. Following this logic central Asia is responsible for the 100-200 million deaths from Black Plague in the mid 1300s.

As a person of European descent, who undoubtably lost family members to this hateful act, murdered by bloodthirsty Persian traders who sneezed and coughed with no regard for their health of the peaceful European natives, I demand reparations for the Silk Road genocide from the central asians nao.

You seriously think that North America was as populated by natives around the 18th century as 21st century US and possibly even more so.

Agreed, we should have killed more.

Are you seriously implying that my family that immigrated from Germany less than one hundred years ago murdered 100 million people or had slaves?
9-11 happened in my life time.
That's the difference.

I am in no way responsible for any deaths of the past, I am responsible for taking appropriate actions against death and threats of violence now.
Considering how violent niggers and feather heads are, no wonder they can't understand why 911 is so important to remember.

Then we should have a Native American month.

Pearl Harbor occurred 100 years ago and we still get it shoved down our throats.

up to 90% (scholars differ on 78-90%) of 'native' americans perished from disease between the landing of the first explorers till the time the Pilgrims arrived.

>sick
>murdered

This is how lolberals make the mental leap to take Hillary from pneumonia to poisoning over night.

Also 'Native' Americans are merely mutated, migrated Asians who came over the ice bridge of the North Pacific during the last ice age. Who killed off everyone they found on the continent already there. Which included the migrated Europeans who had come over the ice bridge of the North Atlantic a couple of thousand years earlier.

Never apologize for being white . Be proud of your races accomplishments. They didn't do all that for us to pissed it away. We were suppose to rule the world and bring a utopia .

Nobody even knows about it or remembers it anymore. I can't even remember what date in December it happened in off the top of my head. When enough time passes, everyone will forget history.

Except niggers and their Atlantic slave trade. Which ironically was largely facilitated by the niggers of Africa. But there's a Jewish agenda behind it so naturally no nigger will ever forget it.

>trail of tears
>happened before slavery really got into full swing
>slavery
>not a single person from that fucking era, especially in direct connection, isn't even close to alive
>9/11
>happened 15 years ago

It's more recent, and as such, more relevant.

There were about 2 million Indians in North America when Whites arrived.

9/11 was 15 years ago and the majority of the living population was alive and old enough when it happened to clearly remember the event. Many people, still alive, were directly affected by the attack (loss of a loved one) or indirectly by one degree of separation (knew someone directly affected) and are currently living in a world shaped by that event (multiple wars, destabilization of the Middle East, loss of privacy, erosion of the Constitution, etc.)

Slavery ended 151 years ago. There is no one alive in America who was a slave. There is no one alive in America whose parents were slaves. There is no one alive in America whose grandparents were slaves.

Native Americans died, overwhelmingly, via disease brought by the Europeans. For what it's worth, it wasn't intentional. Small Pox, Bubonic/Pneumonic Plague and Influenza killed the vast majority, while Measles and Chicken Pox killed smaller numbers. The 100,000,000 figure is inclusive of North, Central and South America - and is a HIGHLY contested number by historians always on the very high end of the estimates - while even if accurate the majority of the population would have been Central/South American, yet every time the number is brought up in a meme, it is superimposed over an image of a North American tribal member, whose numbers at the highest estimate were 18 million.

I suppose the primary annoyances with these gross oversimplifications is they regularly do two things:

1) ALWAYS use an American-centric view of how bad things are. After traveling to 127 countries and reading for thousands of hours, I am completely confident we, as a nation, have NO IDEA what 'bad' really is. Genghis Khan killed 10% of the world's population - that would be about 700,000,000 people if it happened today, on a much shorter timeline, and did so much raping that about 8% of Asians are related to him. The Arab slave trade predated the American slave trade by several centuries, during which they also enslaved Europeans and Asians in addition to Africans. And by a 12:1 ratio, the Atlantic slave trade was between Africa and South America, Central America and the Caribbean, which were overwhelmingly controlled by the Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch and even the Danish. Britain represented about 8% of the Atlantic slave trade, was the first European nation to ban trans-Atlantic slave trade, yet seem to always wind up as the bogeyman in this scenario. There were no good guys in this, but why does Portugal not receive at least the same level of contempt, since they slave traded far more vigorously?

(2/3)

2) Judge the actions of history based on modern morality, which is a patently stupid thing to do. You think the settlers were bad? Read on what Romans did. You think they were bad? Read on what Ancient Egyptians did. And so on and so on back through history, until we get to the cavemen phase of humanity where cannibalism was normal. Humans evolve not just physiologically, but psychologically and sociologically. What we view as outrageously wrong now may have been viewed as completely normal when the outrage happened. Expecting the past to live up to the mores of the present is insanity.

And all this is going on at the same time where children are literally being chainsawed in half, slowly beheaded and turned into sex slaves in the Middle East, having it filmed in HD, and being released on the Internet for entertainment and recruitment.

This isn't to imply that the aforementioned acts weren't horrendous. They were. But they were not the worst things to happen in history. Russia lost over 20,000,000 people to war only 70 years ago in a time span of 5 years. You'll never hear them complain.

I think we have a gigantic perspective problem.

>This isn't to imply that the aforementioned acts weren't horrendous. They were.

No, they weren't.

Don't forget the LETHAL MASTURBATION MACHINES!