I'M SCARED

>I'M SCARED.

>its a rey episode

>greatest character in cinema
>went up against the worst odds in the universe and came out on top as a true jedi knight
>LEL NEW MARY SUE IS LITERALLY THE GOAT YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

2010's were a mistake

Enjoy the ride. It only gets worse.

Mark should be happy he has work and no longer has to dig through garbage cans for used cigarettes.

White men ur done here.

And here I thought summer was over

>BEN PLEASE HELP MEEEE

was he referring to his father or Ben Solo when talking about the raw power?

Maybe he's scared because he knows she'll turn evil?

>>I'M SCARED.
Well, I am in the "Rey is a descendant of Palpatine" camp. So it made perfect sense to be scared of her.

But of course, Luke is technically a descendant of a Sith as well, so he is just being a hypocrite.

The BBC

Ben. Vader lost most of his raw strength when he got crippled and only whooped on Luke because he was untrained.

im bored with idea of the whole trilogy

>facial reconstruction surgery in between movies

Pure shit indeed

Rey is a Solo

George Lucas always said Luke doesn't get married or have children (this was mostly to said to de-legitimize the now-Legends canon books and novels.)

I hope Luke no turns evil
If he turns evil I will stop watching Star Wars

That would be based

It's October m8, why are you still posting? School started last month.

Fucking epic, and that's coming from someone who will see TLJ at least 10 times in theaters

Phoneposting means summer never ends.

>Maybe he's scared because he knows she'll turn evil?
So he literally does a Jedi Council and runs away from responsibility. You see, any reasonable person in a position of power, especially some kind of hero in a story, would try and take steps to prevent that from happening instead of holing up somewhere and hoping things just don't go bad if you don't do anything. That part is why prequel trilogy was always contrived nonsense - everything was set up specifically so Anakin gets upset and frustrated instead of the Council literally doing everything in their power to have their one OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND student be a happy trooper.

>a powerful male authority figure is scared of a young woman becoming more powerful than him

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

>everything was set up specifically so Anakin gets upset and frustrated instead of the Council literally doing everything in their power to have their one OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND student be a happy trooper

The joke is the Council thought it gave Anakin everything he wanted - a seat on the council, which practically guarantees that he becomes a Jedi Master in the future. That put the entire Council into dicksucker status and all of them knew it, but they accepted the compromise. If they knew about the babies, things would be different.