Shin Godzilla

Was it kino?

yeah

jap kino = best kino

why does this cinegrid only have images from the atomic breathe scenes? the movie was full of kino shots like the first reveal, viewing the destruction after he runs back to sea after getting on his hind legs, the final shot, etc

That is just one from 4 cinegrids I made from the movie. I posted this one because it is the most recognizable scene of the whole thing. But yes, I agree, the whole movie is pretty kino.

oo post the others

>swastika helicopter blades
>jewish star background
WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNN

anno is redpilled

Anno found some leftover symbolism from Eva so he used it here.

No, Anno is a hack

Doesn't get enough praise. Shin Godzilla, Godzilla '54, and Mothra vs Godzilla are the best things this franchise has to offer. Genuinely inspired filmmaking and good films at minimum. Too bad they have to share a franchise with the likes of Godzilla vs Megalon, Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla, and Godzilla Final Wars.

Here's the first one.
How much of his filmography have you actually watched?
Is there any other movie I have to see in order to watch Mothra vs Godzilla

>Is there any other movie I have to see in order to watch Mothra vs Godzilla
Nope. Doesn't require anything else. Btw, it's Mothra vs Godzilla (1964). Otherwise known as Godzilla vs The Thing. Not to be confused with the abomination that is Godzilla vs Mothra (1992)

Fuck yeah.

I literally creamed my jeans at the atomic breath scene.

as someone who has zero use for the cartoonish, kiddie Godzilla vs. Another Monster movies that are the Nip equivalent of capeshit, i thought Shin was great and easily the best since the '54 original.

Have you tried GMK? It's a good combination of both worlds.

Not him but GMK is one of the best and definitely the best of the millenniums.

What would you consider the best movies overall?

Showa- Hands down Gojira. Vs. Mothra, Monster Zero and vs. Hedorah are runners up

Heisei- vs. Biolantte. I enjoy vs. King Ghidorah because of the stupid time travel plot but overall I don't really like the Heisei films all that much.

Millennium- As I stated before, GMK is the best one.

Top three are Gojira, Shin and GMK

Wow. Our taste is nearly identical.
>Gojira
>Mothra vs Godzilla
>Shin Godzilla
>Monster Zero
>GMK
>Godzilla vs Hedorah
>Godzilla 2000 (American cut)
>Godzilla vs Biollante

Top taste right here

Good picks. I'm a little biased in my top three because I like the the original idea of Godzilla; this unstoppable force of nature fueled by man's attempts to play god and who is out to destroy anything and everything. I like monster fights and all but I'm more interested in humanity's reaction to power of such magnitude. That explains why I Gojira and Shin and a bit of GMK.

watching gojira fucking shit up and being radioactive and shit was the tits, but the whole japolitics aspect of the movie almost bored me to death. also the way they killed him off was stupid as fuck

good thing me and my bro were drunk while watching it so we just laughed at everything.

top right is great

Based Anno