STAR WARS GENERAL

STAR WARS GENERAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER DISCUSSION
youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY

no bullshit, just raw discussion. What is your impression of this trailer?

It looks better than the shit that was TFA.

There will never be a Star Wars trailer that doesn't spoil the movie.
I don't even have to watch it now.

>i'm confused about my identity
>better blow off the last jedi in the galaxy and join the dark side because he doesn't GET me

are you incapable of using the catalog?

It's all red herrings. Nothing in the trailer will be in the final film like what the force awakens trailer did. It's probably going to be Kylo and Rey team up for a short time to destroy Snoke, but Kylo betrays her and delivers her to Snoke. Snoke realizes she much more powerful than Kylo and because of the rule of 2 she orders her to kill him. Kylo escapes and becomes the new good guy. Rey becomes the new Vader.

How she so cute?

I know it's fun to talk about but there's no way Rey goes to the dark side.

misdirection

>Reylo

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Kylo isn't going to kill Leia, and Rey isn't going to turn evil. More likely Kylo turns good or they both go neutral and say fuck everybody else

I saw nothing that interested me. In fact, I can honestly say today is the day I'm out growing star wars. I feel done with it all.

snoke isnt a sith

>Anakin begins in White clothes
>Goes brown Ep 2
>Ep 3 black clothes

>Luke begins in white clothes
>His clothes are grey in ESB final battles
>Ends black

>Rey begins in whiteish clothes
>Her new clothes are grey
>Very possibly going black to stay with tradition

I know it's a weird thing but people get hard ons keeping things consistent across films.

You brainlets are just memeing right
its clearly misleading editing

See you on opening night.

Meh

Loved the trailer. This movie will prove the TFA haters are wrong.

I hope rey's shirt is see-through and her nipples are poking out when she gets out of the water, her clothes would be clinging tight against her body too. Should be hot.

Not even the same scene my dudes

hey we really needed ANOTHER thread about this same topic

Good job you fucking dumbass.

the other threads express some shitty opinion in the OP. This is just to foster honest discussion among loving members of Sup Forums

Fuck off faggot.

But honestly those crazy fangirls really did think of Rey and Kylo sharing force bond first.

Daisy Ridley isn't even that hot dudes. Come on.

hoth battle 2.0
CGI animal to appeal to kids
trying to capture the empire strikes back vibe
everything is red CGI

I know, but I'm lonely and thirsty, and a slice of toast looks like a feast at this point.

Why is this movie so grim and depressing? I just want my beautiful disney fairytail about adventures and love. Me and my normie friends hate dark movies. It's going to flop just like blade runner innit

bad

Kylo tried spinning!

I'm just gonna see it for the Snoke scenes

>Why is this movie so grim and depressing?
Art reflects life, user.

Looks like it will have some nicer visuals than TFA. I liked that part where they were flying through the cave and the shots of Finn and Phasma

Was was he thinking at this moment?

shes speaking to anakins force ghost

Knuckles?

WTF is this bullshit?

the 2nd chapter of any trilogy is always the dark one, you gotta put your characters through adversity so they rise to the challenge and makes their triumph in the 3rd movie all the more satisfying

He clearly got a shot of her massive futa cock.

It's gonna be shit isn't it?

did they gci out the cleavage?

>kylo brings Rey over to see Snoke fairly early in the movie, she goes dark
>they start doing dark side things
>eventually get into battle with the resistance fleet
>he's about to shoot down his mom
>doesn't for obvious emotional reasons
>Rey goes and does it when he doesn't
>this all leads to his eventual redemption
>Kylo is talking to Rey at the end there
>and he's trying to bring her back to the light

Ep 9 will be the two of them taking down snoke

r8 me

No she's not.

How the hell does TFA and TLJ both have shit CGI while Rogue One had great CGI?!

Did they not give a shit or something?!

>Shit nigga

looks like it

Almost everything released in the past 15 years has been shit. This should be no exception.

prove it nigger

the entire trailer is a step by step in order of every major plot point

your shit won't happen

No, it's Obi-Wan

There's not much to hide with her.

Dude i swing my sword so hard i split an island in half

>Force Tree leaks were real
FFS

What's up with all these atmospherical dogfights between tie fighters and x wings and what not. Those things lack proper aerodynamics and were obviously designed for OUTER SPACE REEEEEE

I know, can you believe it? It's pretty hot

>luke in a burning building

What does it mean Sup Forums??

>Ep 9 will be the two of them taking down Luke

>I'M ACTING

Sup Forums, you haven't given up on this shit franchise yet? Fucking sad

Technically SNUKE.

Snoke is going to take control of Luke's body. That's why Luke was hiding, and that's why Snoke looks like shit. SNUKE SNUKE

yep, literally

Wait so what happens then Rian

RAAAAAARGH THIS WAS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BUILD AN ACADEMY

implying you didn't clicked on this thread and watched the trailer and complained about it.

So when luke is talking about how he's only seen one other force user so strong, who does he mean? Kylo would work for symmetry but palpatine is probably the strongest force user he ran into

It's just the cross posting plebs from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit

He was talking about young Rey Palpatine.

I'd prefer quigon desu

This. Still not giving a dime to this franchise, but it does look better.

Anakin/Vader, perhaps?

I saw the tread and watched the trailer. But why would anyone willingly spread this cancer?

The prequels were better than this dogshit unironically. Come back George I'm sorry.

it's kotor. episode 9 will be some universe ending star-forge equivalent discovered by snoke, rey will be turned

look at the cgi in the porgs mouth it looks so fucking bad

Doesn't look exciting or interesting. I'm so burned out of Star Wars crap already.

empire strikes back: the sequel

This desu.

The cgi with the walkers immesditely looked like a shitty video game. How it is that no one cares about the drop in quality of digital art in Star Wars now that lucas is gone

Rey using a light saber looks like a straight up fan movie. Don't even get me started on that stupid Kyle ren outfit. And apparently Luke sky walker is just a scared old man being a bitch? Holy shit, what a waste of the worlds most valuable ip in film

Jesus Christ is this a fanmovie?

As long as john williams doesn't half ass the score this time i'm happy. force awakens had such a shitty ost.

Palpatine and Vader don't make much sense. We (as viewers of the entire saga) know that they were both very powerful, and Luke experienced part of that, but it was fairly brief. I think he's either referencing Kylo, or himself.

Keep watching it, it keeps growing inside of you every time. I'm starting to like it after the 20th time.

>Rey becomes the new Vader.
Only way to rescue the new trilogy

Sucks that I'll still see it in theaters because nothing really interests me about the trailer. I had some faith in rhian but that's pretty much gone now. Honestly looks like a prequel.

Did he get younger? No? then you have your answer

>I'm a woman so I can't figure out my own role on all this
>in a world where the sides are as deep as a shallow puddle
>where the good guys LITERALLY use blue and the bad guys use red

Hahahahahahaha oh man

No one gives a fuck that snoke looks even more stupid than jar jar? He's supposed to be the main villain. God damn. Fuck everyone that criticizes the prequels but swallows this garbage like nothing

Is this a parody?

I’m surprised how excited I got. These fuckers know how to edit trailers for max hype.

Anyway, it’s nice to see Ren conflicted about launching an attack on his mother, and the BIG REVEAL at the end could be fun plot-wise.

I trust Rian Johnson. Brick and Looper are fucking great, and Brothers Bloom is severely underrated.

He was thinking about how best to make a concerned-looking face.

>Those lush environments
>Finn saying "we're keepers of the peace not soldiers"
>"Sorry master, I forgot you don't like flying"
>that Blade Runner inspired city
>more focus on Palpatine
>Bobba Fett (?) is back
>Jimmy Smits is back
>that uncanny cgi Christopher Lee
>No Rey in sight
>"Begun the clone war has"
Already loving it let's hope it delivers.

That shouldn't make a difference considering how old the mother fucker has already been. The main difference is lucas not telling him what to do, and using the score effectively and appropriately thruou the film

how new are you? People have been complaing about the last jedi and ridiculed Snoke look constantly here on Sup Forums.

Looks like a bunch of CG bullshit, but there's a lot less nostalgia pandering this time and it seems to focus a lot on the characters, and taking them in an interesting direction.

Hopefully this is the first good Disney Star Wars. Surprisingly excited.

did no one upload this weeks dancing with the stars?

Dancing.With.The.Stars.US.S25E05 brings up nothin

What the fuck was wrong with this face here? Really made me feel ill.

>OFFICIAL TRAILER DISCUSSION
>OFFICIAL

Get_a_load_of_this_eager_newfagguy.jpg.exe

Admit it. Kylo Ren is a compelling villain.

Yeah yeah...Williams prequel score was great because of Lucas and his TFA score was bad because of Disney....got it.

Usually the heroes are the whiny ones

They arent siths you tard, rule of 2 isnt a thing just lucas retardation