Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?

Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?

Is she fucking the Robot now?

Marko best

It's called the Linea Negra

>Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?

My favorite was Lying Cat, but I haven't kept up with the comic.

Why do people think this art is god tier?

Because it's very well I don't know the right word but I want to say palatable.
It's grounded in realism/naturalism/whatever the right word is that people can say that definitely looks like what it's supposed to.
But it also has enough of its own style that it doesn't look totally generic like a lot of other realistic styles..

Best dad marko is best character

It does everything right. The Characters are different to each other in interesting ways, the colors are not gritty dark and disgusting, and lastly it's simplistic as fuck which people love

>simplistic
Simple.

Yes. Sucks that he is stuck in such a mediocre comic.

I stopped caring a long time ago

At this point, I only keep reading for him and would've enjoyed following his own adventures way more.

It helps that he seems to be the only self-aware character in the whole thing (admitting he's a shitty person, calling out Alana and Marko for blackmailing a single father into helping them, and so on).

So I guess next issue decides whether I drop the comic.

> had the perfect opportunity to reveal he's bisexual in the "the opposite of fucking is peace" issue
> choose to have a whole page of him jerking off instead

Why. And his reasoning for finding Alana is flimsy as fuck. Is that a thing that even happens?

He's definitely the most entertaining character in the comic. No other single character in the story inspires as many strong emotions, whether it be excitement, pity, anger or laughter. He's a lightning rod for strong reactions. Moreso than anyone else in the story.

It baffles me that they decided to make the SDCC toys Alana and Marko rather than him.

Is there a reason Evan Dahm, and everyone else, is letting this blatant rip off slide?

what rip off?

> hur durr the one electronic invented object heads

Literally who?

i ask myself the same question everytime i read saga, i mean the art isnĀ“t bad, but too me it`s just a little better than average