KEK WORSHIP

ATTENTION

With all of this fuckery surrounding Pepe, Kek, and now that Italo-disco song from P.E.P.E., it's clear that we are having a tangible effect on reality.

Like it or not, Kek is alive and well and is gaining strength through our repeated praises and repeating digits.

IT IS IMPORTANT HOWEVER, to remember that Kek is the god of darkness and chaos. He is the bringer-in of the light.

So while we may say that it is Kek's will that Trump will win, I do not believe Trump is truly a messenger of Kek. Donald aspires to bring in order to the USA. This is at odds with Kek's core tenets.

I have realized this after much pondering... we have the power. Kek is growing off of our energy and alters reality to our wish. Kek is the vessel through which we channel our power. It just so happens that we are channeling that power to elect Donald.

I believe that with Kek, we can make anything happen. Kek is the one who protects and serves (proper word?) us, and in turn we praise him.

Anyways

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b09asWzbeBw
youtube.com/watch?v=MtsTjL_WILQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_mt_9smn2A4
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lilB-Oa68
youtube.com/watch?v=jwwzrFqjTXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
tribwatch.com/frog.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JurId2jUUaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6KUqMm_sA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PEPE PLEASE STOP

>implying any single mortal can comprehend the vision of KEK

Fuckin leaf

GET THEE BEHIND ME, PEPE.

We must try to understand, so that we may write down what he desires.
Or is even that too orderly? Is the absence of any true concrete theological understanding of Kek the whole point of his chaos?

Too orderly. We must all do what's right for ourselves and through the actions of millions of disconnected individuals, KEK will do his work

PRAISE KEK
We need a /kek/ board to discuss this growing religion

Chaos gave birth to the world. Everything comes out of chaos. Everything is chaos. Any laws of this world are only observed in our minds a glare of world's chaos

PRAISE KEK HE HAS SPOKEN THROUGH ME PRAISE KEK

Does anyone have an image or something that gives clear evidence and history of all this synchronicity surrounding Pepe? I need to bear proof.

You will never understand Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=b09asWzbeBw

Kek can't be understood and aren't suppose to be understood. Also check em.

Praise.

Kek has now formed a blood clot in your brain

PRAISE

>Apple dumps trump

So did Samsung pick things up?

GUYS DID YOU SEE THIS SHIT ON YOUTUBE

It was in the recommended list to Jap jazz album on the front page of yt

youtube.com/watch?v=MtsTjL_WILQ

G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E G H O S T I N T H E M A C H I N E

>Donald aspires to bring in order to the USA. This is at odds with Kek's core tenets.

Not really. A strong US keeps the world spinning proxy wars, economic crashes, and keeps cultures clashing.

A weak US may bring about a real World Order within our lifetimes. Along with it's control, censorship, and deprivation of liberty/chaos.

Show us your power, KeK

Meme magic is Point-Emerging-Probably-Entering reality.
PRAISE KEK, user brother.

Nice dubs. Also, agree

fuck kek hes not real

PRAISE KEK, MAY HE ACCEPT OUR PRAYERS

HERESY DETECTED

There would be tons. I can connect it myself to so many random things, childhood dreams, philosophy... Well, if you haven't got it yet, Boards most famous cards are Egyptian God and some sort of nucluear quantum facility in Japan.

Confirmed.
PRAISE KEK!

ITT: losers who think getting dubs on an anime image board have real world consequences

AKA: delusional

Solution: go to a psychiatrist

I ask for a board of /kek/

He who hath eyes let him see

Repeating digits, our code, our creed

He who hath ears let him hear

The cucks and commies cries of fear

know that nothing is beyond our reach

He who hath tongue let him preach

Memen

Rest assured brother, kek will always welcome you.

>flag

KEK SPEAKS!

If Kek Speaks, then I will have repeating digits

Smite the false prophet mighty kek

id expect this level of delusion to come from a poor corn eater such as yourself

>Italo-disco song from P.E.P.E.
I've been out of the loop with this.

Are you referring to
youtube.com/watch?v=_mt_9smn2A4 ?

>Pepe
>High Energy

w-w-wait hold on what

KEKUS VULT

KEK LIVES!

rare pepe here

fuck you, to me you are not real neither

>tumblr
>leaf
pure poetry

>Donald aspires to bring in order to the USA.

Order comes only after chaos, and the Day of the Rope that is soon to come will have much of that.

Trump only exists to start the fire.

RGRBGRIVBIRWUVBRWIUBVIW
HE IS WITH US.

>He is the bringer-in of the light.
And Trump is that light in Sup Forums's darkness.

Praise kek!

May the witch burn

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Check my repeating digits non-believer scum.

KEK LIVES

youtube.com/watch?v=J5lilB-Oa68

youtube.com/watch?v=jwwzrFqjTXo

PRAISE KEK

Revelation 16:13 (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

KEK IS ALIVE

CHECK MY DIGITS SCUM

lets meme pepe to give us girlfriends

PRAISE KEK

the wall is coming

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

I had triple ones yesterday too after posting this picture

Kek was a minor god in Egypt
Kek is now after not being worshipped for thousands of years is getting full time attention from as many as 40,000 people.

We are likely making kek into a major God.

Get cozy before slumber user's. Pepe is on our side. Deus Kek

The shills at war with Kek have deleted the original italian lyrics version. All is left is the instrumental and the english version.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
The original lyrics in italian and english translation are in the pic.

tribwatch.com/frog.htm

O Kek

Should I submit to homosexual desires?

Repeating I get a grindr
Singles I walk the path of purity

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

All this kek business is the work of the Devil. Notice I capitalized the one that's real? Kel is a false idol. Anyone that takes this shit as more than just a silly intermeme is an idiot. Your real soul could be at steak. Don't bet that on a frog.

I love you Kek, please make our nation great again, I know the toad I found outside my house was no coincidence, I know it was you saying hi.

(((I wonder who is behind this post)))

perhaps this plague of frogs against the Jewish establishment could be God telling us and the Jews that they need to let whitenpeople go

I'm satisfied with my 2D waifu. I want to get married to her in one of the first ever Kekist weddings.

Kek has chosen you to move forward with the greater plan for good, let the kek flow through you and restore an empire as large as rome once more.

President Trump will usher in chaos, but it will be due to the reaction form the regressive left. They have built him into another Hitler, so they will chimp out after he wins, then after every little micro-aggression he causes once in office. That chaos will ultimately lead to the great American race war, and we will have the Executive branch and the military on our side.

>kel
>kel
>kel
Yeah, suck my dick.

Sup Forums is only able to channel Kek because it's full of contrarian assholes who just want to see chaos. We cheer for happenings, race riots, disease epidemics, economic collapses, wars, etc.

It's not that Kek does our bidding, it's that in Kek we have found a being whose will is greater than collective the sum of Sup Forums's users.

The combination of reverence for epic repeating digits and the popularity of Pepe as Kek's avatar made us into natural acolytes for the following of Kek and meme magic.

True. Praise Kek and check these

Currently scrounging through music to meditate on the greatness and complexity of Kek.

Currently listening to "Track777" from Merzbow, on his album Frog+.

youtube.com/watch?v=JurId2jUUaQ

[[[You never know]]]

praise him

Ahh, the russians will help restore the great good that once once.

This. I think the legion of frogs against the (((globalists))) is a sign to let ALL of humanity go. If they refuse, they will be destroyed. Clearly, globalism is satanic, it's just ugly and wrong. Kek means to destroy their clutches on the people. LET US GO YOU FUCKING KIKES! LET THE PEOPLE GO!

>steak

Seriously, it has got to the point where this is not a joke, we are the fathers of a new faith.
Will there eventually be a book of Kek? A high priest of Kek? Where this goes only Kek knows.

Praise Kek.

>4545
>54545

>Kel
>44

KEK idly deflects your heresy and leaves his signature.

PRAISE KEK

KEK= Bringer of Light?

So is Lucifer, aka Satan.

So what you are saying is you are ACTUALLY praying to a DEMON.

Are you stupid?

Wew lads.

We are going straight to hell.

Nigga, that's Serbia.

Praise Him!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6KUqMm_sA

We have to make it the entire Ogdoad, you cannot truly love Kek unless you have the entire Ogdoad in your heart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

I was thinking we also revive the entire Egyptian pantheon for worship.

As long as I am there with Kek I'm happy.

Kek is real YHWH is not.

PRAISE KEK

PLEASE HELP US KEK, HELP THE WHITE RACE SURVIVE KEK

Kek, I call upon thee:

Donald Will be President
Pence will follow him after 2 terms

USA Golden Age of libertarianism and wholesome values

My digits confirm, Kek will overpower Moloch, and we. shall. win.

Lucifer was Satan's name before his fall, when he was still an angel.

>66
Kek has responded.

You're not wrong. Lately Kek has been INSULTING the other gods which seems pretty strange for a being of his status, we need to be careful when it comes to shit like this