Trailer Park Boys

When does this start to become funny? 5 episodes in and I get the formula. Julian is the main guy and the voice of reason. Ricky is literally Master Shake who causes all the chaos and Bubbles is the funny tard. Aside from a chuckle here and there, I'm not finding any real humor and i'm afraid if I continue watching, it will start to feel repetitive and just be the same shit over and over. When does it get good and should I even continue?

It gets better after the first season but the whole show is pretty repetitive, you either like it or you don't

For me its worth watching cause ricky is such a great character

It never gets funny and I hate seeing these dipshits when I go to the grocery store

Do they still film in the same place? I know they've been doing the show for over 15 years now. What even is that area?

My girlfriend watches this shit and I can't stand it. Same unfunny merry go round plot every episode.

To top it all off now they're all old and fat, makes the characters just sad.

part of the joke is that these retards keep making the same mistakes over and over.

season 4-5 is a real sweet spot. garbage land, conky, piss jugs, samquamch

Is your gf fat?

4 is my favorite for some reason. I never watch 5 just seems bleak even by the show's standards.

Season 1-3 is the prime, then it jumps the shark.

I like how early 2000's it looks.

>season 4-5
No its fucking not
>conky, samquamch

Jesus end yourself. 4 is cancer. 5 is redeemable. 2 is the best work they ever did and 3 was pretty good too. 4 was like a fucking fever dream with how bizzarely bad and out of touch with what made the show good it was. Thank god 5-7 got it somewhere back on track but its never the same.

The Bare Pimp Project is fucking hilarious and that's the first season if I'm not mistaken.

>i ain't never been so frisky in my life

As someone who was once a big fan of season 4, I've since come to realize that it'd gotten a bit gimmicky at that point. 2 and 3 are definitely prime TPB as far as I'm concerned.

its just so heavily scripted and so many bizzare out of place things like conky and sasquatch.

thread saved

you are really yearning for the believable days of TBP? it jumped the shark S1E1 you retard. the whole thing was farce

I think it took me until season 2 episode 3 to actually laugh out loud at one part.
But other then that, I really didn't enjoy this show and think it's overrated.

>repetitive
aw c'mon. sometimes they change up who goes to jail at the end of the season

It's a funny show if you only watch it occasionally. Used to be on all the time in houses I lived in, so I ended up just watching most of it that way.

what are the best episodes and why are they "Dear Santa Clause: Go Fuck Yourself" and "Say Goodbye to the Badguys"

is it bad to binge?

I thought 5-7 along with the netflix seasons were a drop in quality because every episode is now 20 minutes of Ricky with some occasional Bubbles shenanigans

No one has talked about when they went to Netflix. How are seasons 8-12 + the specials.

I only feel a connection to the show because I spent many summers with my cousins in a trailer park. Plus I had a dead fmr. boyfriend who was from New Brunswick and hearing their accents remind me of him.

t. randy

I still find it odd that their trailer park trash AND Canadian.. It's also weird how they're trailer park trash but don't call the blacks niggers behind close doors.

Who the fuck spends a summer at a trailer park?

thread saved

any Halloween episodes?