Character loses faith in santa

>Character loses faith in santa
>Miracle happens
>Regains faith in santa
What is the moral of this?
Think about it, it is pretty much just a sad attempt to get kids into not questioning the existence of Santa for a few more years.
Wont this just make it worse for when they find out that the cartoons have been lying to them?

>expecting kids to take anything from cartoons
these ain't the 90s no more user.

I dunno, my nieces and nephews all have these apps that make it so when they see through it, they can spot "Ghosts" or "hidden dragons" whatever. I feel like if anything, if I were a kid now, I'd have a harder time being convinced this shit isn't real cause "I saw it".

When he finally finds out his parents have been lying to him, he will understand that cheating and lying is the only way to get by in society. And pretending you're fair and square.

>he doesn't belive in Santa

lol, you enjoy that coal you got for Christmas user

Getting coal for christmas would have been an improvement over all the nothing i've been getting since birth.

You're taking it a bit literally. It's more a moral trying to teach kids not to be humbuggy little shits because there is indeed magic and miracles, good will towards men, good tidings, god bless us everyone.
And you're supposed to typically tell kids when you think they're at a point they can maturely handle learning Santa isn't really real. If they're freaking out, you did it wrong...or they're a really immature kid.

There's a Santa Face Time App.
So yeah it's basically they have "proof" until they're smart enough to spot how fake those apps are.

>There is indeed magic
>Magic
Are you a wizard?

I don't know why don't you check behind your ear?

Does anyone know how to get lobsters to let go of ears please respond very fast

Butter ED BOI

>Be a little brat every christmas
>50 years later
>energy crisis
>got enough coal to be a millionair

>You believed in Santa longer than you believed in God

To be fair there was actual evidence of Santa.

*dip* :--D

>cynical adult insists Santa doesn't exist
>turns out he's real
Where did they think the presents come from??

does dad know you're posting outside of r/?

>he doesn't know meme magic is real

Doubting Santa makes zero sense in a universe like Foster's. He's either a real person or an Imaginary Friend.

Santa only visits houses that don't buy their kids presents, duh.

Santa is as real as justice, mercy, duty, and that kind of thing.

>Chain letter episode or other form of superstition
>Character says they don't buy into that hokey, everyone else does and freaks out that Character doesnt
>Bad shit happens to Character until they finally believe, at which point they do some bullshit to undo the chain letter or superstition
>Moral of the story, believe in shirty superstitions or your life is ruined

>Believed in santa until 11 because I knew my mom was too poor to buy gifts