69 year old TRUMP protester punched in the face

So is this the prequel to another democrat lady running for office getting BTFO for president?
time will tell. TRUMP 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2016/09/13/69-year-old-woman-punched-asheville-trump-rally/90301468/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good night white pride

What dipshit thing did she do?

MILK IT
>MILK IT
MILK IT
>MILK IT

FREE SYMPATHY VOTES

Would've been a death sentence if I saw the cunt what did this, no lie.

NICE SOURCE, FAGGOT

good

source please family

WHO THE fuck punches an old lady

>citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2016/09/13/69-year-old-woman-punched-asheville-trump-rally/90301468/

A hillary supporter

"People need to know what state of agitation he puts people in," she said of Trump.

she is a trump protester you fuckin retards

Shes a fucking retard sure I am agitated because YOU!!!!! put me in this state fucking retard

And we know for sure a trump supporter punched her? Or was it just some hooligan.

Learn to speak english then. You should have said "for trump".

It makes it seem like she was protesting against trump.

>americans can't into syntax

Kek, she was in San Francisco during the Vietnam protests.

Bitch had it coming

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

she was protesting against trump

Is that old bitch dead? I hate how my taxes are keeping her corpse alive.

>At that point, she said a man turned and punched her in the jaw. Some witnesses said Teter touched the man, but she said she didn't.

Really makes u think. Don't put your hands on other people. Being an old lady doesn't protect you from repercussions.

>inb4 liberals apologists

good I hope she dies, fuck that old coal burner

hell if i know
there's no video no nothing, all her word of mouth
that was my first post, i'm not op you fucking retard LEAF

A little old lady said she was brutally attacked by a frog-nazi at a Hitler rally, and you're going to question her story? :^)

Suuure it would've. Whatever you say champ.

Is that a scene from the new Godzilla?

ANNO DOES IT AGAIN

She fucking grabbed the guy and got cold clocked.

>witnesses said Teter touched the man, but she said she didn't.

She grabbed him, and got knocked the fuck out for it. Kek.

>Look out, crooks: Detective NEET is hot on your trail, and he's an American who tries to sound like an Australian!

Whoever they are, I'm sure they're trembling, user.

Ah, the old jew trick, cry out as you strike the person.

>Not a mark on her face

Who punched her? A fucking toddler?

Her fucking jaw would be disconnected if I'd hit her.

>"People need to know what state of agitation he puts people in," she said of Trump.

i hear storming a crowd of people trying to leave a rally, pushing the barriers until they are forced into a single file line, and then screaming curses, racist, and nazi at them really calms the spirit.

She WAS protesting against Trump, this thread is full of fucking autists even after the source was provided

>Teeter lives downtown and went to protest against the Republican candidate during his rally at the U.S. Cellular Center

And in comparison, how many old trump supporters are getting jumped by beaners, niggers, and white cucks?

you people laugh at him, but I think 4channers are often extremely dangerous people because alot of them are suicidal and terribly depressed, if you don't value your own life it makes you very dangerous in a street fight

>"People need to know what state of agitation he puts people in," she said of Trump.

Buncombe County Republican Chairman Nathan West said protesters at first were restrained and respectful.But as the doors opened and the number of protesters grew to about 75-100, they pressed close to supporters entering the center and some screamed and cursed at event-goers, calling them "racists" and "Nazis."

Inside the arena, the most notable disturbance came when protesters stood on the balcony behind Trump and began shouting. A man in a gray shirt made his way past several seated attendees and made a threatening gesture at the protesters.

One protester, Jeff Pinter of Asheville, said the man put up his fists, so Pinter grabbed his wrists. Video shows the man grabbing Pinter's shirt and appearing to strike him after another man in a suit, who appeared to be withcampaign securitywalked between the parties.

After the rally, as event-goers were leaving, the situation became much more heated as protesters pressed in on both sides, shouting and causing the line of exiting people to be narrowed to single-file.

Among the protesters, Teter said she was telling younger protesters to get an education because "Trump loves uneducated people."

She told others leaving "You better learn to speak Russian." She said that was referencing what she felt was a cozy relationship between the Republican and Russian President Vladimir Putin, who she said was "playing" Trump.

Waah why can't I crowd people, yell at them, then touch them without consequences ): wtf I hate fascist trump supporters

Literally niggers

I don't really care, these fuckers have been attacking people for the entire election cycle. I guarantee you that this woman is a childless, friendless, husbandless old bitch who has done nothing but spend her meager time on this earth making the lives of others miserable.

PLANT
L
A
N
T

Financially speaking too?

Uh, that'd be ALL of them. Young, old, and not yet born.

kek

>I think 4channers are often extremely dangerous people because alot of them are suicidal and terribly depressed, if you don't value your own life it makes you very dangerous

Poland gets it.

Let's not forget that poo in loo avid Trump supporter (who coincidentally had social media presence before days preceding the incident) who was forcibly ejected from a rally by racist enforcers.

>ID:jEW

I was there, that's exactly what happened

I am trying to learn Russian, it's a based language. Difference is with Hillary you actually WILL have to learn chucked Spanish after we become Mexico 2.0

No, I agree

Whilst I wouldn't have killed the person, I would have done the same as what they did to her

Reminds me of Palestinians using civilians as shields. Putting a 69 year old woman in the middle of a protest is just as reprehensible.

naw, just proof of how DEPLORABLE TrumpFags really are.

LET THE CULLING OF THE BOOMERS BEGIN! WE SHALL DEDICATE THEIR DEATHS TO THE GLORY OF KEK!

She was vulnerable in front of an asshole

lul, Trump supporters are attacked far more viciously then this and nothing is done about it, the media gloats and laughs.
Leftists laugh.

>when it happens to them

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT MUST CEASE IMMEDIATELY!!!!11

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

it also makes it hard to get off your fat ass and negotiate the stairs to outside though

Sorry if I don't take a death threat at random people from some burger LARPing as an Australian too seriously. I just have confirmation bias, or something. If anyone with the specifics you mentioned were going to do it, I feel like it would be premeditated for a time, as opposed to just sniping the first person to piss them off. I have a feeling it's fucking nothing.

TALK SHIT, GET HIT
EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL LEFTS
CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, DON'T GOTO A 9/11 REMEMBERENCE CEREMONY

What's her name

Lemme guess a fucking jew surname

Talk shit, get hit. This is a basic lesson you're supposed to learn by age 5 or 6, let alone age 70.

TALK LIB

GET PUNCHED IN THE LIP

>FLASHES HAT ON FACE
>"AMERICA IS ALREADY GREAT, SR"

AYYY........LEMAOOOO

AHHAHAHAHAHA

No video

Not interested.

Old Hag Propagandist, to the gas chamber

lel

None of you faggots would fight me IRL.

JOHNSON 2016 BITCHES

>69 year old hag who needs an oxygen tank to breathe goes to a trump rally to protest and assault others

bitch needs to die

GUYS THE JEWS ARE HERE

Can you tell me what Aleppo is?

A lot of the old ladies are the most vicious.

I was in a car a while back with a 70 year old ex-hippie bitch and two other white men. She's American btw.

She was ranting bitterly about Trump's supporters being "white MEN" and how ignorant they were. You should have heard the disgust in her voice at the label white men.

Since it was a work thing, we all smiled and nodded and changed the subject.

But that being said, I don't support punching the elderly. That's nog shit.

>Not dead

Should've hit the bitch harder. No one fucks with Trump.

I can tell you your mom's asshole tastes like applesauce.

Protesting against Trump AT HIS RALLIES is on par with a woman berating a man, getting in his face, slapping him, and not expecting him to react.

For all their education, liberals don't understand the metaphor of poking a bear.

I love hippies. I hope the movement will reinvent itself within the next 40 years.

Typical of Trump thugs, bullies and mobsters.

I hate Trump fags more every day.

Fuck off commie scum

>mainly women in the Hillary/Protest crowed with their beta cuck boyfriends/husbands

>mainly men in the Trump crowed with their red pilled wives/girlfriends

I laugh every time

Your CO candidate doesn't even have eyebrows, fuck off.

Judgmental and holier-than-thou pieces of shit. I've never met one who wasn't instantly criticizing everything and everyone around them. They're the most prescriptive and dictatorial degenerates I know of.

>Canadian reading comprehension

I'm a veteran, two years in combat roles in Iraq - engineer battalion and infantry company respectively. Two years of doing absolutely nothing other than sniffing out bombs on the side of a fucking road, getting shot at and shooting at people. Came home and "settled down" during the 2008 recession and following years of complete and utter collapse of the social contract between all people.

I have no life, every single day I wake up - every single waking moment - every single minute - I think about killing people, how to do it, how to be the most effective and how to make the biggest impact. Every single time I either turn on the TV, or go on the internet I am subjected to propaganda that is telling my country is finished and that white men are "done".

My dreams are dead, and the only thing I dream about now is how to cause the maximum amount of pain, suffering and hopelessness that leftists and other subversive scum have made me feel, like so many others, and return it to them ten-fold.

I will absolutely kill, I will fucking kill Americans without question.

If upper middle-class leftists pukes, and yuppy antifa faggots think their entire opposition is just a bunch of anime watching overweight neckbeards, they are in for a world of hurt.

This is all I think about now, and I am committing to it as soon as certain lines are crossed, and I am not alone.

Notice that the "proof" here is people helping an old lady up. No video. No pictures of even an aggressive Trump supporter.

We have evidence of liberal aggression and violence breaking out frequently, yet there is NO EVIDENCE HERE besides a picture that's easily being misconstrued.

Total bullshit.

That's not a Christ-like attitude. Love your enemies.

No, you're not alone. That's pretty much my life now, too: Dead dreams, bottled fury, waiting for the day. Just waiting. Sometimes I sit out on my front porch at night, with the lights off, waiting with my Taurus, wishing for someone to come by to cause trouble, but I always go back to bed disappointed. It's nice to know the day is almost upon us, though. I can tell the people I know how I really feel about them, in so many ways.

user you may want to dial it back a bit.

Save it for RAHOWA

The way she dressed, she was asking for it.

>In the hospital til 2am.
Thanks Obama, better vote for a continuation of your wonderful healthcare plan

DNC operative masquerading as Trump fan punches old woman to deflect media heat off of Hillary and put Trump back on defense.

Correct The Record

>happened here in Asheville
Fucking lol.

It was a madhouse downtown last night. That old biddy wasnt the only KO of the evening. AvlPD was pretty damn lenient for most of the happening

>that's all he has

did mommy make you ramen tonight?

>oxygen tube

Why isn't she in a hospital bed? How do we know this living corpse didn't just collapse under her own weight like Hillary?

Heeeyyyy another Asheville Sup Forumstard

that poor woman

at least she'll get good care under trumps new plan to bad hillary would leave her family alone to deal with the cost of this tragic assault

>mfw granny wears a red hat

>This guy feels the johnson all the time.

What do you think these "protests" are? What is their purpose?

The entire point of them is to disrupt an opposing candidates support through intimidation tactics. I has even worked a couple times and they got the events shut down for security reasons.

If I had my rights trampled on like that for simply engaging what should be a normal exercise of my 1st amendment rights I would get punchy with anyone who laid so much as a finger on me too.

This.

WHERE ARE PROOFS??

>what dipshit thing did she do
>trump supporter
>blame the victim
I'd hate to make it seem like I'm advocating leftist tactics, but there's an issue amongst, well us, where we're so quick to advocate personal responsibility and self control that we automatically assume anyone in any shit absolutely brought it on themselves in some way, no exceptions. The left is the polar opposite.

This isn't always true

She's an old person who go punched in the face for having a political view. Go fuck yourself if you want to blame her.

>another babby trumpkins

I doubt a 69 year old lady did anything to deserve getting punched in the face.

Hell a 69 year old lady could be hitting me and I would just laugh as she swats the dust off my shoulders.

>taurus
Hey buddy just a suggestion but maybe get something more reliable than Brazilian scrap metal if you plan on effectively neutralizing hostile targets

>MFW Johnson
>lul

I'd be glad too, but why would I want too if I could just grab my Marlin and not waste energy?