BATH SALTS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=0KOgDCxUrAk

Guys, bath salts are fucking serious. I've seen disturbing shit, but this video chills my bones.

I don't think any drugs compare to how ruinous to the human spirit this shit is. It makes heroin look as dangerous as sugar.

Imagine all of society reduced to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpVE8Zn-AqU
youtu.be/TTavb16W7Ds
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/terrified_homeowner_shot_intru.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the hell are they?

hes actually just doing a modern art exhibit

But society won't, society will continue and degenerates will be everywhere regardless.

>modern art
This is the real problem...

not to bad imo

If it sucked and he remembered, he won't do it again
If it sucked and he didn't remember, no harm
If it was great, then yay.

Oh that's pretty normal. It's an art project. They are quite popular in poland. Anyone can join.

>what the hell are they?
from my understanding, "Bath salts" are not actually "bath salts". They just look like them and are kinda marketed as such.

They are artificial chemicals sold in head shops or shady gas stations (the ones that openly sell crack pipes and erection pills).

Generally they are "synthetic cannabis" compounds and they vary so much chemically that they are hard to classify and thus make illegal much less test for.

For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would think it's a good idea to try this shit. I just can't get into that mind frame. I don't want to.

okeedokee, found the face eating bath salts zombie.

fuck, are you watching the same video I am? How the fuck is that "fun"? What's wrong with you.

Bath salts are synthetic cathinones and don't do that to you, it's some other drug.

That said, cathinones are fucked. Stick to MDMA

no way in hell i would go anywhere near that guy to try and help, fuck that

That guy wasn't on drugs...

He was being mauled by an invisible ghost bear, sent by Kek to protect Trump, because that guy was obviously a ninja (see his sweet moves?) sent to assassinate him.

That's just a normal, everyday Russian.

But for real...did anybody else laugh their ass off at that slavshit spazzing out?

I found it disturbing. It's not okay.

yeah i was cracking up

you're gay

>This will be every muslim when Mecca is destroyed.

That's not bathsalts, that man has been gifted with the holy spirit of kek.

All i see is some autist having a temper tantrum

>face eating bath salts zombie.
IIRC, that guy only had weed in his system.

>Zombie apocalypse when

Gen3 K2 was alright. Gen4+bathsalts = these freak outs.
Use to smoke it. Was like being high on pot×10.
Then it became to sketchy when the places that made it -safe- shut down and garage folk began making the chemicals

Fucking misinformed retards itt. Bath Salts are basically just speed. Typical media sensationalism. Educate your retarded selves:

youtu.be/IpVE8Zn-AqU

No, bathsalts are a completely sperate thing from synthetic cannabis. But please, feel free to keep spreading misinformation

> You now realize drugs are portals that allow demons to grab the controls of your body

What you are witnessing with these "bath salt" videos are demons trying to assume control over the physical bodies of humans.

As the world continues down it's path of degeneracy and darkness, the demons will exert more and more control over human hosts until there are massive demonic possessions happening all over the world.

This will spawn wars and conflicts throwing the world in even more turmoil, allowing even more demons to posses human hosts.

The ultimate end-goal of the demons is to use technology to create an artificial host for their manipulation of our plane of existence, what we generally refer to as artificial intelligence.

This. Someone needs to weaponize this shit

There should be studies on these designer substances. That guys mind is completely hacked. Hes incapacitated as an infant. I need to know what he is seeing, feeling etc or if its completely shut off and a more primitive portion of the brain is engaged on autopilot.

Big deal. I do the same thing whenever my mom serves me cold tendies.

>real bathsalts are x

I have never done bathsalts but my understanding is they are a grab bag. Not only do different brands/runs have different chemicals, but their have been reports of different packages in single seized lots being tested to contain completely different synthetic drugs.

So basically it's whatever the kids in some Chinese factory put in the bag.

You guys are fucking pussies.
If you haven't been possessed by at least ten demonic entities by the age of twenty five, you are simply not experienced.
Last time I flew to the Philippines, my pilot did this on the runway.

Yeah dude was operating pretty low on his brainstem

youtu.be/TTavb16W7Ds

This is the better video

amphetamine analougs.
MDPV/APVP/APHP. google it.

completely wrong

didn't watch the vid but these things cause psychosis pretty quickly.

>not eating bath salts like the cute Chinese girls in yer Japanimations

do they roll around counter-clockwise in Australia?

seems like fun

I enjoyed mephadrone and bk-mdma when they were available. I had problems with either

>They're cathenone analuges
Both Cathinones and Amphetamines are Phenethylamines but they're not analogous to each other.

Drug people are going to try and get high no matter what.

People sniff glue, huff paint/gas and drink bottle after bottle of robotussin to get buzzed.

Why not ban hammers since wacking yourself in the head makes you see stars? Anyone dumb enough to do that crap deserves whatever is coming to them.

Damn, that is one totally adorable kitty.

That's what I do when my mom brings me my tendies past 8:05pm.

pussyfaggot

>do they roll around counter-clockwise in Australia?

lel

There were two of them. One was a florida man, the other was NY man iirc.

Both found eating faces for some reason.

Really gotta suck being a homeless man to find another man eating your fucking face. You're already homeless, now you gotta deal with this shit?

Bath salts have shit to do with pot. It's just marketed this way. Gee, I guess by (((who))).

You got Chinese workers spaying shit from a bottle on stuff that you are going to use to get high. Wonderful idea! I bet they are great at building escalators, too.

Let them die

Damn user. Me and you must be brothers! Mom knows not to forget my tendies or I get MAD!

>Ford's daughter told police her door doesn't have a lock on it, but for some reason it was stuck shut. She said she could hear growling and indecipherable screaming from behind the door, and that the sounds appeared to be coming from a man with special needs, according to police reports.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/terrified_homeowner_shot_intru.html

a woman and her two young daughters come home to find a lunatic lying on the floor of the daughters room snarling and screaming like the guy in your vid.

>mfw pleb addicts try to say drugs should be legalized around me

If all these cringeworthy I'm-responsible-ur-not degenerates put half the effort that they put into researching the chemistry of THC into a STEM degree we would be living on Mars by now