Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #22

What's this? What's this? There's Sup Forumshristmas everywhere.

We're at 100% gifted! Hear that? 100%! We generally keep the threads going through new years to allow people to post/thank late coming gifts.

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another user in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread

We can't let these threads die just yet, there's still anons who haven't had the chance to post their gifts plus it's still December

tripfags are the worst

Bah humbug

22F7P31ZHSC0V

How's everyone doing today?

It's looking like any thread, including this one, past this point might end up being the last one.

Hope everyone had a good time in the thread.

Hope everyone else who got sick while the threads were going on is feeling better now.

Here's hoping PhoenixN got their Planet Hulk yesterday and not their gal pal's wig. I mean, I'm sure it's a lovely hairpiece, but I'll be glad to know you got your gift.

Also, the last of my gifts should arrive Wednesday in the form of Monster Musume v1 for a Canadanon that I was sadly unable to get Rohan At The Louvre because it's gone OOP.

Looks like IKG-user's handkerchief arrived a day or two too late, but you'll have it now for repeat readings. Funnily enough, since Amazon messed up and sent the initial order to me, they just told me to keep them since I had to reorder them for you and refunded the cost of the first order.

Bump

Sometimes Amazon makes up for their mistakes. But I'd rather have a good condition book instead of a free one. Get some packing peanuts, please.

So you got a freebie? That's cool. If you already own it you could do a giveaway next year.

This. I had to return 2 books because of them arriving damaged. I had a couple others arrive damaged as well, but decided they weren't so bad to warrant returning them.

I had an argument with them earlier this month. Bought myself The Eternaut and the corner came dented. I wanted a partial refund only because I wasn't going to go through the hassle of returning it and getting another one damaged. After asking for the supervisor several times they just refunded my money and let me keep the book. But in the end I'd rather they spend the 10 cents on packaging and save everyone the trouble.

This just came in and I wanted to say thanks to the user that gifted me the B.P.R.D. hardcover, really appreciate it.

I can see things seriously winding down, I'll storytime something in a few to help get things going again.

How about a short Duck story by Carl Barks? Wintertime Wager.

The end, good night guys it's been a good run. Hope the thread's still here come tomorrow so the remaining giftees can post if their stuff comes in.

Thanks, man! Liked the touch that it was sent to Agent [My Initial My last name]. And the knickknacks are fun too.

That thing looks real nice.

Real nice.

As I retire my name for another year I'd like to thank all the folks who gifted and helped us make it to 100 this year. I hope those of you that participated enjoyed the puzzles and I can't wait to do it again. Merry Christmas you jolly bastards, I'll see you in a year.

Merry Christmas, pal

Happy Hanukkah you magnificently evil bastard. See you next year.

Merry Christmas! Hopefully I can actually try 'em next year.

I'd keep it on my desk if I wasn't so messy with my art stuff. I think I'll display it with my omnis so it's safe and still in sight.

I've been out of town for the last few days, which means that I've had to catch up through the archives. It also means that I've missed out on the triumphs, tribulations and friendship of these threads, which are always the high point of my year on this board. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the incredible people who have sent thoughtful gifts to one another (pic related, two packages waiting at the door today), keeping the best of Sup Forums alive. No matter the toxicity outside, we maintain an atmosphere consisting of love, mutual understanding and puzzles of ever-increasing complexity. So long and thanks for all the fish, comrades. See you next year.

It ended up being in Reedsport Oregon, I think I need to go on a road trip, it's only 4 hours away.

Good it got there, the other guy is up in Canada so it's not getting there until the 10th, stupid international shipping. Just a heads up, if it gets dirty you can wash, even in the landry, just make sure to take the ID out first, it's only laminated on one side.

Well as it seems that the thread is dying and most of the tripfiends are retiring for the year, I too will call it good.

I hope everyone had a happy/merry christmas, and a wonderful new year. May 2017 smile on us all.

Had a good day.

Picked up a package a friend sent me. Said it was just some small things I might like.

It was the fancy Nintendo I wanted.

I honestly kind of broke down a bit.

It wasn't the best year, but man what a way to end it.

I'm gonna order my flash cart in a week or two I hope.

Appears this may be the end of these threads at this point.

If so, a good 2017 to everyone. Seeya next time around.

Happy New Year, Happy Hulk. Make it smashing.

I can't help it....

Nyaaaaaaaaa.

Honestly.... I'm so happy right now, even if I can't use it for awhile (don't have any of my old Nintendo stuff and can't order for the stuff I need for it for a few days) but I'm going to take me getting it at the end of the year as a sign 2017 is going to be a good year.

If this is the last thread I want to say I had a hell of a good time this year. Wish I was able to do more, but it was a busy December for me. Glad I got to spread some cheer around and can't wait to do it again next year.

Now, of course, I'll be here until there is no more here, and you can always find me in the shelf threads and drawthreads.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year and whatever else I missed.

DAMMIT CAPTCHA! STOP WITH THE SUSHI! I CAN'T EVEN TASTE FOOD RIGHT NOW!

Going to storytime two new years Duck comics back to back.

I'll get mad for you, Donald.

Took him long enough.
The end.

I'll take a break from storytiming in case anyone else wants to have a go, feel free to request anything from pic related until then.

Holidaybump, any plans for new years eve?

Are there any ungifteds left? I'm feeling generous

I'm back with time to stream tonight.

We'll be aiming for a triple feature of pulpy two-fisted gloriousness.

Starting at 6:
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Flash Gordon
John Carter (of Mars)

Look forward to it.

Can we get some activity up in here? I'm sure there's still loads of anons that haven't posted their lists or gifts yet.

Got nothing better to do, how about a short storytime.

The end.

Bump

why

Because they're still feeling festive.

Sky Captain is in an hour

And it is live!

Perhaps it's time to finally let go, until we all meet again next November.

It's a shame the threads are fizzling out, I recall them lasting a little while longer last year. Until next November!

Flash Gordon is starting up now!

Gordon confirmed to be alive.

Looking to pick up some stuff with Christmas cash while there's still boxing week stuff going on. Are the TMNT IDW books a good entry point?

TMNT IDW are some of the finest modern comics there are honestly.

The first one is a reboot. Starts at the beginning and everything.

Highly recommended.

John Carter of Mars is starting up next!

International shipping is brutal in many ways... Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not that person, but this is cool to know. TMNT was one of my very first series and I've been feeling nostalgic and ready to explore lately with comics.

Awesome. Was looking to get started on the hellboy library books but the first one is sold out everywhere here so I might go for that instead.

these threads would be infinitely better if people didn't give themselves trips
gifting and giving anonymously is cool or whatever but you guys make it like reddit

Not everyone uses trips though. My gifter wasn't a tripfag and I'm not either.