God/goddess of death is evil because 21st century American atheist Jews are petrified of death

>god/goddess of death is evil because 21st century American atheist Jews are petrified of death
I'm sick of this meme.

Mommy of Death

nah,she is pretty much lawful evil,she wants to kill everyone because thats what a godess of death do.

She's so fucking hot

She's hot as Hel.

you fucking idiot

I want her to crush my dick like she did Mjolnir

Greentext it

I don't think she ever kills anybody in the sagas. She just watches over the dead and isn't much different in that aspect from Freyja, Odin, etc

incorrect
it's the christcucks that are terrified of death
that's why they make up fairytales about it

>actual abrahamic books do not demonize death in the slightest

Nah mate it's just Americans being Americans

MUH DICK

It was the bubonic plague that made Western Civilization demonize death.

She rules over the Underworld. In Western culture because of Christianity, people that rule over the underworld ate default evil. Because Satan and Hell. Hence Hades being cast as the villain against the benevolent Zeus in the Disney Hercules. Same thing here.

So blame Christians for putting their shitty dichotomy on everything

She could swallow a whole loaf of bread with that mouth.

Aries in Wonder Woman was worse, desu.

norse religion is pagan you imbecile

and shes like 50

>He's not into cougars

Get the fuck out here, you gotta 21+ to post, junior.

i am you paranoid defensive retard, i wasn't insulting her

No shit dickhead. And in Norse religion, she just chills out. She doesn't go to war with Asgard. But then they ported Norse deities into a comic and thought "HUR DUR DEATH GODDESS HEL UNDERWORLD MUST BE EVIL" because that's the assumption the Christian influenced Westerner makes

>Anubis is evil

This is the meme that I want to fucking stop.

HE STOOD ALONE.

Why the fuck are the Jews so special? The Americans killed far more Natives, Filipinos, Vietnamese and Middle Easterners are at far greater numbers and in terms of percentage. Hell, soldiers were following orders of renegade generals of killing all people above the age of 10 in the Philippine insurrection. They not only didn't feel guilty about it, but were PROUD of their accomplishments. The Americans make the WW2 reluctant Germans look humane in comparison.

Because Jews control our culture, bluepilled normie.

thats why liked how in new Mummy they used Set... but incorrectly named god of death. lol
Hollyjewd can't get anything right ever

death is a good guy desu

I liked Death in Supernatural.

>won't even get daughter/father scene with her and loki where she invades asgard as vengance for him

fuck this re-imagined shit

What can the harvest hope for, if not the care of the Reaper Man?

>She could swallow your whole dick that mouth
FTFY

The Marvel Sagas?
Because that's what we are discussing here.

Osiris is the god of death though.

He's just doing his job.

Ye Osiris for underworlds, Anubis for mummification/death preparation, but in movie they had actual evil god of chaos which is Set.. just unfortunatley named it 'god of death' instead 'god of chaos'

>somehow turn viking religion into comic
>where is the ms marvel mohummed rape comic adaptation

So? Go fuck self dirty sand nibba

are jews that afraid of death? where do they think they go after they die?

Explain ragnarok then, and not the shitty comic adaptation

Totally still would desu

Death's not a good nor evil. Death just is. Without it life becomes literally painful and cancerous. With it life is short and bittersweet.

needs a Two-Flower death version

Yeah, that struck me as odd as well when I watched the movie.

ye it is shame, coz all they had to do was change 'death' to 'chaos' in dialouges and it would calm everyone down. seen so many people complaining about that Set, while he/it was portrayed very well, just named wrong

she's so fuckin hot