> 2016
> not taxing the everlasting fucking shit out of the overly excessive wealthy class

>China tries
>Colossal capital flight to HK, Singapore, other countries and no tax left to collect

spoken like a true neet

>2016
>not cutting off welfare to families after 6 months
>not accepting genetic differences as absolute fact even though we have a large understanding of genetics

Itd be easier to seize the wealth but that just starts a dark and terrible slide downwards

This.

If your government goes full jew mode on the people with the most shekels, they won't stick around. Go be a dipshit somewhere else.

>2016
>still believing the super rich has done anything to deserve taking even more of their money

>not having any more wealth

Go live in Africa, nigger.

>Tax the everlasting shit of the 1%
>Get maybe a billion or two. MAYBE.
>They all move out of the country
>They all move their businesses away
>All the wealth of America suddenly vaporizes
They hold a tremendous amount of wealth, but the bulk of all our tax money comes from the everyday joe.

Tax 200 million people 30% of their income and you'll get trillions.
Tax the top 500 people 80% of their income and you'll get a couple billion, tops.

>tax wealthy
>they leave

I dunno this might be a difficult concept for you to grasp

>works hard
>studies
>goes to college
>works ass off
>pays off debt
>get good job
>be smart and successful in said job
>raise a family
>hopefully teach them rights and wrongs in life
>"so some 15 year old black mom is going to be using your money to take care of her kid with no father and defiantly not use it for alcohol or anything else, no dude defiantly for diapers and shit."

>2016
>fags still falling for this obvious gay bait

>people actually think that this makes sense or will work

An even 10% tax on everyone would be more ideal.

>2016
>committing acts of left like a sophisticated nigger

Whoops, meant acts of THEFT

Freudian slip, I suppose.

sage.thread

The problem is the very wealthy have enough money that it's very easy for them to leave a country. If you tax them too much they'll just leave and you have nothing.

>We need to tax the shit out of the rich!
Oh okay, what should we do with the extra tax, maybe improve infrastructure or ...

NO! WE NEED TO GIVE IT AWAY AS BASIC INCOME BECAUSE I WANT SHIT FOR FREE!

Heh, I was in a doctors lounge a few months ago and they were talking about leaving the country if such a thing happened. Your highly skilled workers are just going to leave, since they have the money to do so.

>le tax the rich xDDD
>le class warfare maymay

gibs me dat

Eat the rich. They can't run if they're sandwiches.

nice meme

>taxing the everlasting fucking shit out of the overly excessive wealthy class
>they pack up and take their money, business, knowledge, and skills to countries that aren't complete fucking idiots

THIS IS NOW A KALDOR DRAIGO THREAD.

GREETERLINGS

This has been tried many times before

>"HAHA LETS TAX THE RICH!"
>rich leave the country
>their assets can't be seized
>even if you do manage to capture them and their assets, you burn through them quickly while any other successful person leaves
>nek minut you're Venezuela.

>2016
>Taxing anyone

>HAHA YA LETS TAKE ALL THE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO CAN LITERALLY MOVE COUNTRY IN THE TIME IT TAKE TO GET ON THEIR ON THEIR PRIVATE JET.

>Chicago tries
>Rich people leave the city and make it a mini third world country

Nah.lets stop giving niggers obamabux instead.

>every KEK ITT is scared taht OH NO DADDY AS HIS MONEY MIGHT LEAVE :(((( WHAT WILL WE DO

what we will do is build a better economy from the ground up you fucking pussy faggot no spine cucks, we dont NEED THE RICH, they literally need us.

when did Sup Forums start being such statist cuck shills?

>Raise taxes.

>All the wealthy class moves out of the USA.

Now what?

If all the wealthy people leave, who do we have to tax?

The middle class.

Bottom line.

WOW SO YOU MEAN TAX THE JEWS AND THE JEWS LEAVE?????

>billion or two

Hahahahahahah youre retarded

yeah no shit you idiot

>2016
>posting pics of jews

>Forces them out
>Seizes their assets
>Have a good day Mr.Goldenstein

Problem solved.

>>Forces them out
>>Seizes their assets
>>Have a good day Mr.Goldenstein
>Problem solved
Stealing like a nigger.

op btfo by a fucking leaf

I think jewish bankers should be overtaxed.

Usury is a sin anyway, they should be glad we arent puting them in the oven

Doctors are upper class. Even the world renowned surgeons. It wouldn't effect them at all.

I don't think you comprehend how much money the 1% have in this country. You could take 50 million dollars away from them and it wouldn't phase them. It's completely meaningless. It's pointless, stupid wealth that couldn't even be completely spent if they tried.

Rather steal like a nigger then get jewed by the kikes.

They honestly have it coming fag boy.

Here's the problem faggot.

If someone like me or you became wealthy enough to be multi-millionaires, our wealth would be stolen and given to Dindu Nuffins living on Welfare checks, and going to the pockets of Corrupted Politicians.

Does that sound fair to you?

The solution is simple:

Have a smaller government, which spends less money a year.

That's the TRUE solution.

Abolish the Federal Reserve, because our money is being stolen regardless through inflation.

>current year
>not forcing the least intelligent of your people into menial labor jobs and economic enslavement
haha oh wait

That's a very jewish tactic

> Le welfare niggers meme

Most of the 1% is doctors are doctors and lawyers, not mega rich Illuminati members. Mfw my dad is in the 1% but has 6 kids to feed, liberals think it's ok to take 50% of his money. Ok, I guess fuck college right?

Let's eliminate taxes, abolish the Federal Reserve and only have import tariffs like the Founding Fathers intended.

Take you gay communist ideals and fuck off back to /lgbt

>falsing for the "equality is false" meme

the wealth gap is unfair, hey that's good. no one thought of that. thanks for having a thread premise that isn't completely facile. PS this was sarcasm faggot

You make a really good point man, we should just let everyone who can't provide for themself starve. They have kids? Fuck those kids, they should've taken a second thought before being born to a poor person.

Haha imagine being so salty that you'd emigrate over losing 10 million of your 100 million dollars.

I find it kinda hilarious that the best argument Sup Forums can think of against this is "but what if they leave???" don't you think it's a little fucked up that you're literally living in fear of the people who prop up your economy just suddenly moving? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to NOT have 99% of the wealth owned by a couple thousand people?

Isn't it kinda funny how we can throw away any idea we don't like just by stamping a scary word on it?

>Guys, don't take away my trust fund! How is my dad expected to feed 6 kids on only 100 million a year???

not an argument

Have you seen the "poor" in the US? They aren't exactly starving. More like owning iphones, big flatscreen TVs, tons of pets, eating out all the time/ordering delivery, etc etc. They stay poor because they don't save in many cases.

If they're rich then yeah, that's kinda how taxation works. I guess this is what passes for an argument in spiczil.

>2016
>not seizing the means of production
Oy vey goyim be a true liberal and liberate the proletariat.

Totally man. Those people who're living on the streets in cardboard boxes? They're just hiding their 96" flatscreens for the news crews.

Actually we tax you no matter where you go. The trouble is their businesses leaving and taking jobs with them

Even just cracking down on all the loop-hole shit going on would do a lot.

>saying "genetic differences are fact" with no sources, proof, or reasoning
>telling other people don't have an argument

Define "wealthy."

Do you mean job-creating CEO's or stupid movie stars and the like?

Aren't too many of those compared to those who have figured out how to sign up for "disability" and a ton of other wealth transfer programs we already have.

>implying homeless get welfare
They get private charities. You need an address for welfare

>but the bulk of all our tax money comes from the everyday joe.
...which is the problem that overtaxing the rich solves.

Replace homeless with people living in urban projects. My father's job involves driving around the city, going to the houses of people who can't afford basic utilities (he shuts off their utilities.) People aren't inside watching TV or some shit. They're sitting on their porch, in the hot Florida sun, because they don't even have fucking air conditioning.

Your father is not the 1%. I'm glad you think highly of your family, but no.

Human capital flight is a thing, as much as you may want to ignore it.

All the smart and talented people left Cuba and Venezuela when they tried this.

Who are you to take his money?

Maybe we should encourage industries so they can get jobs instead of being literal porch monkeys

That's not the point you dumb nigger. You're saying that people are rich off of just welfare checks, but they're obviously not.

I look different from you, beyond damages, igitur we have genetic differences

I know right, if this little bitch really thinks his dad is 1% but couldn't afford college if he was taxed more, he's not 1%.

> job creating CEO's

faux news kool aid sipper detected

I never said that at all. Can you discern colors, numerals, and the Latin alphabet?

That doesn't mean equality is false you retarded nigger. That means I look different than you. By any chance are you the guy I talked to on Sup Forums last night?

Alright well you're arguing the same side that guy is. Forgive me for not checking the history of every ID I reply to.

the amount of corporate jew cock Sup Forums sucks is substantial

I don't go on Sup Forums and this was about genetic differences (easiest way to prove this is by inherited looks), not equality. Legally I am equal to any other US citizen and that's the only equality worth recognising in my opinion

Maybe take a glance m8-O. And I'm not. I'm pointing out the self-defeating nature of your argument

Yeah for people who are constantly coming up with conspiracy theories about joos out to get them, Sup Forums really wants the jews to keep their money.

>Implying it's the government's money

You can't allow Jews to scare you off from capitalism. Just keep them away instead

Publicly-owned stock was a mistake

>works ass off
>pays off debt
>get good job
>be smart and successful in said job
That's all a meme though

So you want the joos to keep their absurd amount of money? What do you propose we do about them, while still keeping your ideal of "Legally I am equal to any other US citizen?"

>>works hard
>>studies
>>goes to college
>>works ass off
>>pays off debt
>>get good job
>>be smart and successful in said job

fuckin lol, all you forgot was holding eye contact and a firm handshake, "muh bootstraps"

oi vey! is anudda shoah!

I have an idea, we will just take over the entire world and then they can't run away anymore.

kill all greedy rich faggot ass fucking asshole retarded scum

If someone stole 10 million dollars from me I would be pretty salty too.

Heres the problem faggot. No one cares about your strawman arguments.

>Oh no, now I can only buy 9 mansions instead of 10!

good get the fuck outta here, tax them into oblivion and get there fucking asses out of here and pave the way for the self-actualization of the human race and true happiness for all

>2016
>bring a statist
>1 post by this ID

GOOD, get the fuck out of here before I slit all of your greedy fat fucking throats, you stupid fucking scum, no concept of existence at all, ignorant fool

(you)