Rey I am your father, Snoke Palpatine

>Rey I am your father, Snoke Palpatine

Snoke? More like had a stroke

How bout you snoke THIS

Smoke is too old to be Reys father. He started the sith.

DUDE

>Snoke smoked too much and had a stroke
Pottery

All we know is he saw the empire rise and fall

>Snoke Sheev everyday

>Snoke snorted too much coke he had a stroke, then he smoked the dope and became woke
wow

>Snoke's Stroke and Coke

>Formerly Sheev's

you think he gonna share some of that snokaine?

Snoke's Toke & Smoke
Formerly Sheev's Weaves & Sleaves

what the fuck is snookies problem?

If no one else cought it Snoke is talking to Rey the whole trailer, and the person Luke is refering to is Sheev.
Kylo is expendable and Snoke is training him to be Reys Vader so she can take over as Emporer.
Rey NOOOOOs out and escapes with Kylo and they become good versions of Sheev and Anikan.

>if no one else caught it here's some shit i just made up which is at least vaguely plausible but not very probable

kyle ren is a tragic hero, too far gone for redemption so he'll die at some point heroically.

Its happenin m8 rewatch the trailer its obvious. I exaggerated some details but shes a Palper for sure at least.

Snoke is Darth Plagueis and Palpatine's test tube baby aborted fetus who survived.

Snoke is Rey. From the future

>Millions of betas who love to play Dark Side dressup to feel more badass waiting eagerly for Snoke reveals and costumes from new movie
>Get gold bath robe guy

JJ knows how to troll dark side fags.

yass

Snoke is actually Rey.Screencap this queers

Fuck no it would be so much better if she turns and tries to kill Kylo but he escapes and runs back to Luke begging him and his mother to forgive him. Then you can show how untempered power corrupts and have a redemption arc for Kylo.

That is the only way to redeem these films.

too soon

RIP Heff

kek

kek
fuck off you fucking namefag
you're going to every fucking thread to defend this shit

Heff's robe was red thank you very much. A classy red like his penis after fucking many many bleach blond whores.

Gold is just tacky. Snoke also drives around in a yellow space Hummer.

fpbp

like pottery, dont even need to watch the new movies when I can rewatch 4-6

can i have a pudding please