>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/BLulODCrMks
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump Touring New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Ad: Deplorables
youtu.be/sBbtCvUGweo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c
>Trump speaks to Nat'l Guard Baltimore 9/12/16
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump speaks at Phyllis Schalfly's funeral 9/10/16
youtu.be/1Bng_6HZlPM
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtu.be/stK0fxCnqxI
>Trump at Values Voters Summit 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/embed/DQMocUMpO98
hilltendo.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/13/tupac-shakur-died-20-years-ago-today-read-the-front-page-story-from-1996/
youtube.com/watch?v=r84UYqcUIoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
boards.Sup
youtu.be/yVv4IdGtcNw
youtu.be/XpntYM4wcAo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yosAVMB47-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeF2iYb9f8
youtube.com/watch?v=r7NJ9ylAhos&index=27&list=RD_ksEQUiDp0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is wrong with CNN? This is a current screenshot of their homepage.

NOT ONE MENTION of Trump's speech. NOT A SINGLE ARTICLE EVEN TO THE LEFT.

Trump must've really scared the Jew tonight. I mean they stopped covering his speech after Ivanka spoke. I wish people could get a clue to how biased CNN is.

hello where are the nazi froges?

Sacellum Kekellum is the ONE TRUE Church of Kek!!!!

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

MAGA

kek vult

Was PA a rally or just a press conference? Looks like no turnout.

Also, shit sound.

Kek is rooting for happenings this week

Was not open to the general public. Would probably be classified as a "speech."

It was a speech for the media not a rally

Ok that makes sense.

Anyone have news on the guy that crashed his car into the cops? They're teasing it on Kelly.

I don't support the lgbt or have kikes in my family like trump

>still watches Megahn the cunt Kelly

FUCK YOU HILLARY. KEK IS GONNA KILL YOUR ASS!

kek

Anyone else in /tg/ been paying attention to the Guccifer Leaks? Apparently there's some big stuff in there

You're in the club and this guy slaps you on the ass. What do?

Hillary REEEEEEEE

Guys, threaten your parents with no grandchildren if they don't vote trump or if they shill for hill. This strategy could turn more votes.

Why are the shillpac even trying anymore?
You can't come back from what happened this week.
You can't walk back having all your lies explode in your face with illary's collapse.
You can't walk back INSULTING THE VOTERS.
They can scream policy until they are blue in the face (which they aren't doing), but it wont bring back the people who are now entirely personally alienated from her.
The general public see illary is a sickly old lady who is clearly a little bit off her rocker with all this nazi frog internet meme business.
That's not someone you want at the top of the country.
So what are they trying to do? Deflect, scream racist at people, post about bad memes and non-stories?
The republicans could run a bag of dog shit against her and win at this point (I know someone will say they are, roflrofl you witty girl).
So what is even the point? Seriously, the top guys should just be emptying the bank accounts and phoning in sick every day.
Maybe they are. When's the last time anyone in ctr got paid?

I am getting tired lads, is fellow serb still here?

So what happned to r/politics? Has ctr given up past this weekend or have we infiltrated it? Lots of negative hillary stuff at the top

Nig nog.

abort this thread

real thread here

I fuck him in the ass and tell him tattoos that are only words are gay as fuck

Tu sam.
Bacio sam ti komentar ovde

If Trump's policies were in place when I was a child and my parents were working, I could have went to college.
Feels bad man.

MULTI THREAD DRIFTING!!!!

the first time this maymay has featured someone I could and would actually probably take on

Donald will MAGA and is the prophet of Lord Kek. Checked and witnessed

NEW DNC EMAIL LEAKS FROM THE LAST MONTH

MOLE STILL IN DNC

yeah well if Hitler's policies were in place I'd still have a dick so get over it

Cek ima 2 threada sad. Koji se koristi, ovaj ili ovaj

this thread:

1221 posts later

other thread:

I'm still with trump, anons

>he can't multi task.
mate, I am shitposting and working with some serious statistics for my US client.

fix your ADHD, that's why you're shit at the university and wanna go to US with mediocre CV.

>run over kids become a women
>commit espionage, become woman

N-no, y-you.

i support this thread

just make sure you vote user

Did CNN carry his PA Childcare speech w/ Ivanka live?

>Mediocre
>FON

Mogu sa sesticama svim da prodjem, dovoljno je.

College girl brought to tears when she sees pro-Trump message written on ground in chalk.

youtube.com/embed/DQMocUMpO98

[ great final frame! ]

hilltendo.com/

Hillary Clinton arcade

Fuck you they're kawaii

>[Smack!]

no

I remember chalkening my college last semester, the night of the WI primary. I seem to recall a Bernout saying that Trump wouldn't win the nomination. He's probably With Her now.

>Be me
>high functioning autistic
>20 years old
>closet Trump supporter
>would actually be assaulted by some in my peer group if I were to openly support Trump
>have seen people physically intimidated and also assaulted for supporting Trump.
>my only place of discussion for these things has become Sup Forums, Reddit, and YouTube
>I have no one in my life I can openly discuss Trump's ideas with besides some family
>feelsbadman

I absolutely despise my generation, I understand there are many of us "millennials" who are thoughtful people, but this seems to be nonexistent in the punk and hardcore "counter culture" I am associating with on a regular basis. I am constantly subject to the views of radical feminists, radical vegans, and seriously dogmatic leftists who push BLM. Their only redeeming quality being their disdain for the Clinton families corruption (though they still want Clinton over Trump). I cannot even have discussions with this peer group any longer because if I so much as disagree with something like amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, I am hounded and suspected of being a racist or a xenophobe. These people claim to be against the establishment yet seem to be oblivious to the fact they have bought into every mainstream political idea that has been perpetuated by the Democrats for decades. The won't listen to a hour long podcast or sit down for an entire political speech, but gladly recite, word for word, twenty second sound bites from NowThis and OccupyDemocrats as if it is total and 100% truth. There is no critical thinking involved in the formation of these persons ideology, they simple listen and believe. They are all becoming lame SJWs and it is beginning to tear the social fabrics of the music scene in my town. I have no idea how to fix this problem, I am moving away from my home town soon, hopefully new friends will allow me to vent my frustrations, and speak at length about politics without the possibility of a hostile or slanderous confrontation.

>that's why you're shit at the university
>Mogu sa sesticama svim da prodjem, dovoljno je.

Not even mad you wanna leave Serbia desu. You should, you'd vote for SNS here anyway.

spiderposter pointing to himself, I wonder what that means

who has the bernout crying fit clip?

also checked

if you're constantly being fed shit by feminists and vegans you need to man the fuck up and smack a bitch

checked

>share to proceed

I thought playing as hillary was all about proceeding without approval of your superiors

Je l si ovde? Presao sam na telefon

Why is this falling off the board.

I ovde ako treba. Ali idem da spavam uskoro.

needs more 'clinton's corpse getting thrown into a van'

I found out why

A present from CFG:

Washington Post article from September 13, 1996 about Bill Clinton's health.

Info comes from today's article - washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/13/tupac-shakur-died-20-years-ago-today-read-the-front-page-story-from-1996/

“President Clinton released additional medical records pronouncing him fit last night in an effort to deflect criticism from Republican challenger Robert J. Dole that the president was withholding the full account of his health from the American public.

A four-page summary of test results and past treatments prepared by Clinton’s personal physician, backed up by letters from seven other doctors who examined him last spring, showed that the president is in good shape for a 50-year-old man. The statements revealed no significant conditions not previously known, though it documented minor afflictions such as vocal hoarseness, mild hearing loss and lower back pain.

Clinton’s blood pressure, cholesterol and heart rate all fall within normal standards and, according to the documents, he has n history of hypertension, diabetes, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted disease. An AIDS virus test conducted in 1990 as part of an insurance plan renewal was negative.

“It’ll be clear from this that he has a medical history that’s clean,” said White House press secretary Michael McCurry. “It’s a very comprehensive evaluation of the president’s health.”

Dole, 73, who has released a comprehensive medical history in part to

See CLINTON, A11, Col. 1”

Also, ex-Huffington Post contributor, David Seaman (the guy that was fired for posting Joseph Watson's Hillary's health video), has a pretty good video blasting MSM - youtube.com/watch?v=r84UYqcUIoo

What I learned from the video was "Gaslighting." This pyschological warfare is why the polls are being manipulated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

#NeverHillary

Also, it was confirmed today at CFG (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/88713775/cfg-clinton-foundation-general-real-human-bean) that Hillary killed 2Pac!

Check the Quads:
Rip Pac!

youtu.be/yVv4IdGtcNw

#NeverHillary

Sept. 13, 1996. 2Pac died, and Bill released a comprehensive report on his health.

Sept. 13, 2016. 2Pac's 20th anniversary of his death, and Hillary's won't release a comprehensive report on her health because 2Pac is killing the Clinton's from the grave.

Killuminati!

youtu.be/XpntYM4wcAo

#NeverHillary

We're on the verge of a major hellstorm if all of these leaks catch traction anywhere. Drudge is already looking into it, I believe.

Get ready boys. It's gonna be a wild one.

Holy shit guys

check it out

Americans just got BTFO hard

Is Hillary dead? Is Michael taking her place?

I'm not going to your shitty thread, leaf.

>Statistics back up (((deplorables))) comment

HOLY FUCK CNN JUST STOP

Rate OC, lads. Not sure how the lens flare will translate in PNG. So this is sort of a test

Praise Kek

Sorry lads, gotta make some fixes....

Holy shit has the momentum of the race changed. Hillary is toxic at this point to probably a good 90% of independents, the youth vote is clamoring for Bernie again, and minorities don't give a shit about her.

This actually is going to be a true landslide. Incredible.

Mods confirmed to be allowing shitposting up

Is Kim trying to tell us something?

>actually befriending degenerate "punk artists."

KYS

>punk and hardcore "counter culture" I am associating with
EW EW EW

Why the FUCK, in the age of the Internet, are you still relying on a local music scene if the people in it are toxic?

PRAISE KEK
ISRAELI PM DOWN

Why do people question whether or not Trump has even given his own money to charity or just took donations and then gave them to charity? Do you need to donate money to things to run for president?

Trump bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yosAVMB47-Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeF2iYb9f8

Throw him over the wall and make it ten feet taller.

I hate people.

Bump

HILLARY WILL USE ELECTION FRAUD EARLY VOTING TO DEFEAT TRUMP IN KEY STATES.

man this is an old as fuck /tg/ to recycle.

people will see this thread on the catalog and be like wtf? why is /tg/ so fucking slow?

Is this the right bread?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7NJ9ylAhos&index=27&list=RD_ksEQUiDp0s

kek's will be done.

It;s like a combination of a pretty good meme with a REALLY cancerous one.

If Hillary tries to delay or cancel the debate, she's absolutely finished.