Fuck the hate man, we're all going to be dead in 100 years

Fuck the hate man, we're all going to be dead in 100 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we're all going to be dead in 100 years

i think this anytime someone on this board starts crying about white suicide

I want to leave my children a better world than what I came into.

And I can't do that until there are less kikes, niggers, and spics running around there are now.

you never matter it is ultimately posterity.

Nobody cares.

Sorry OP, it's what I fucking live for.

I'll be dead before it happens, i don't care

speak for yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

Ever since I found the secret knowledge that the creator of the universe emblazed into our brainwaves, his out stretched hand comforts me, and I am reserved for life everlasting. So im /comfy/

>tfw

That's why you should murder people regularly

Cool.

Speak for yourself, I still have at least 120 years left.

Who is this fucking ugly nigger blooded cuntbag.

That guy is white, relax

Beat the shit outta cm punk

super sage is going to eat this bum's face

My kids won't. Not being a nigger and therefore possessing a non-zero sense of responsibility, I want to make it the best world for them that I can

then why anything man? Why make my bed if it's just gonna get dirty? why get up in the morning if we're just going to die eventually?

We need something to live for, and people around the globe have found it in everything from Islam, to White Identity politics, from feminsim, to religion, to the Almighty Dollar. as humans we generally need something to live for, otherwise we become nihilists and pretty damned depressive.

Even if everything is pointless, and ya know, it probably is, do you really want the 60-80 years you have left on this planet spent feeling smug, and yanking your meat to cartoon ponies on a taiwanese puppet forum? You're not gonna feel happy, and feeling is the only thing we have for sure in this world.... don't be a hedonist though, those guys are fags.

>Fuck the hate man

>YEA I WANNA FIGHT SAGE I THINK THAT KID IS CORNY

Haha, what a dumbass

Pshh!

Naw man, you ain't supposed to think about the shit, just nod ya head and be like, "Yeah."

See, both'a y'all motherfuckers just THINK too much!

There's no good, there's no bad! It's just a party!

Don't think so much and just HAVE FUN, HOMES!