Now that the dust has settled, can you admit that it looks good?

Now that the dust has settled, can you admit that it looks good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Finn lose twice in a row?

Everyone I saw it with was laughing at it. It's gonna be a flop, let's be honest.

>Everyone I saw it with was laughing at it
In other words, you were laughing by yourself?

>rehash with a bunch of cgshit
>admit it looks good
kek nah
hope you enjoy/are enjoying your full course meal of nu-SW shit though

How come Phasma is still in the empire? They literally lost another death star because of her betreyal.

>1 week later
>Every thread is "are you ready for Star-Kino?"

That's the only scene that looked good

It's a fucking joke, a huge mistake. You know it, I know it, the studio knows it. Let's call a spade a fucking spade.

Kill yourself faggot. Disneywars is garbage.

>Rule of Two is the true path for Jedi

What the fuck am I reading?

Um, no sweetie

This is the most worthless filler. Nobody wants to see them fight. Finn with a lightsaber was boring enough in TFA.

Leaked review

That part of the trailer looked great...so i'm gonna assume that a small scene in the middle of the movie and the rest is the same kind of bs we had in the last one.

And this time the fat Asian girl will have to bail him out

it's basically capeshit. New star wars should be like the opening scene of revenge of the sith, actually good space battles. Not just secondary characters hitting each other with shit because they don't get lightsabers.

TLJ is objectively the best Star Wars movie ever made.

But capeshit is good, unless it's Thor or a DC movie

you don't understand star wars like it is supposed to be understood you fucking normie the general audiences are dumb of course tlj was a success they do not care about the true essence of star wars they just like seeing lightsaber fights and do not care about a bad story.
dumb disneywars fags like you are the reason star wars sucks right now

I've been a fan of every part of Star Wars since I was a lad

>YOU DON'T KNOW STAR WARS LIKE I DO
>just like seeing lightsaber fights
We liked The Force Awakens for the two minutes of lightsaber action?

It looks great.

Not cool to say that to a woman, apologize.

I'll admit, I'm a massive hater of TFA, but it does look "good" outside of a few specific campy moments, but Luke looks intriguing enough. I still think it will be shit, but it COULD redeem TFA, but I still doubt it will.

Supreme leader Sneed

Why does Snoke have to look so similar to Palpatine? Both old fucking white men with fucked up wrinkly faces, both dark side users, zero originality.

Because they're the same person

little miss garbage chute is no Boba fett they failed big time.

you are wrong. There's literally no stopping the giant that is Star Wars + Disney. Star Wars movies are such an event, that of course people are gonna pay to fucking watch it. Are you stupid or just plain ignorant?

It would be much better if this movie was the first movie of the new trilogy.

I felt like TFA was just a trailer for an actual movie that everyone wanted to see.

Because Disney Wars is completely devoid of anything remotely original.

t. 14yo

And this one will just be bait for the next. And so on. Disney has already perfected this formula with Marvel, making each movie ultimately inconsequential with just enough bait to make you want to see the next. It’s like a big drawn out TV show.

>ugly digital shots of a bad actress with a lightsaber in nature
it literally looks like a fanfilm there

What did you like it for? Was it the phoned in acting from the main cast? Was it the blatant plot holes / JJisms? Was it the copy-pasted story ripped from ANH? Was it the edgy emo Kylo Ren? Was it the mary sue Ren who can't do anything wrong and don't need no man, and is ultra super special for no apparent reason? Was it all the other inconsistencies and steps in logic that make no sense (like Rey knowing nothing about the force but able to use jedi mind tricks, or the fact that they act like the Empire falling / luke skywalker was a myth or legend or some shit?) Was it the entire ending to RotJ being rendered meaningless with the First Order? Was it the retarded sequence showing Starkilled consuming a sun and then somehow firing it's weapon FTL over thousands of lightyears and then SPLITTING to hit 5 planets that are literally right next to each other (normally I don't complain about physics in Star Wars but jesus fucking Christ this was retarded). Was it the fact that the worldbuilding essentially didn't exist in the movie, and you have no idea how the fuck the universe got to how it was from RotJ because they don't care and won't explain?

I could go on, TFA is a mediocre movie at best, and a terrible Star Wars movie. I can understand why some people were so desperate to enjoy it after the prequels, but god fucking damn it DID NOT deserve the praise it got from critics / fans, it was not a good film.

>This is what white males actually believe
youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes

tl;dr
Stupid white man

it looks worse than I could have imagined tbqh

TFA is objectively the best Star Wars movie ever made. Its one failing point however it that it didn't fulfill the expectation of a subgroup of the core fanbase, a group that can in laymans terms be described as dickless permavirgin aspies. These individuals got a certain expectation from the film marketing which created for them an excitement and hope to live through the Kylo Ren character as a surrogate for their fantasy world of being a badass. This expectation however was shattered in a humiliating reversal wherein a character that is best summarized as a wittle gurl, bitch slapped the shit out of this Kylo Ren character who also turned out to himself be a unflattering reminder of the personality traits of said aspies in his childish unhinged emotional outbursts.

They're publishing a comic about that right now, she framed a lieutenant who checked the records for who brought the shield down and is trying to kill him.

Let's not get carried away, I thought the force awakens was good, but it doesn't hold a candle to the originals

I don't know, it looks like Rey rey is still gonna be a Mary Sue

>TFA is objectively the best Star Wars movie ever made.
You must be at least 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums.

Oh good another piece of merchandise I must purchase to understand a movie, fuck that

>Mary Sue
>Gets raped again by Snoke
>Asks two fucking white males for help

Really user?

Phasma is useless, unless that bitch died/was demoted and there's a new person in that suit Finn's going to be fine

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANANHANAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ITS ALL FUCKING TRUE
> THE FORCE SLOTH UNDER WATER
THE FORCE SLOTH UNDER WATER
> THE FORCE SLOTH UNDER WATER

> THE FORCE TREE
THE FORCE TREE
> THE FORCE TREE

ALSO
> THIS ACTING
> THESE TRYHARD SHOTS
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

>literally does some Dragon ball Z shit when channeling the force

I dont understand how disneywars fags can have any positive thoughts about her character

Memes aside, the CGI in this trailer looked terrible. Where's the practical effects? Where'd the budget go?

Have you heard this cunt in real life? Completely insufferable.

The gorilla atats attacking the rebels while they are hiding in their secret desert base looks like this will be Empire strikes back rehashed. Further evidenced by the fact that meanwhile rey trains with the wise old hermit to prepare her for a face off with kylo. I predict this is when he reveals she's a knight of ren and joins him. That's the "I am your father" of episode 8. ESB with a new coat of paint.

regardless of what crybaby fanboys think Disney is going to make shillions of dollars.

>hurrrr it's gonna FLOP
i can't believe people genuinely believe this. Even if you hate Star Wars and Disney what arguments can you claim??

Wasn't there some shitty Star Wars cartoon coming out that starred only the female characters? Where's that at?

Holy fug. This is hilarious

Looks like the same cheap shit from tfa and r1

Even normies are getting sick of star wars. Just look at the trailer views.

It was a great trailer for a sequel franchise that I will more than likely remember as mediocre at best.

You're trying way too hard to hate the movie. I get that you don't like it and that's naturally acceptable, but you know that it won't be a flip, however hard you want it to be.

Nah.

>First trailer looks great
>Second trailer looks like computer vomit
Explain this

TFA is the best SW since the OT, but it fell into many typical plot points recent reboots tend to recycle:

>son/daughter of former protagonist
>old characters returning for plain fan service
>over emphasis on cgi
>old character dies/dramatic change

I said memes aside. That means you're not allowed to lie

It will make money but just like tfa and r1 will under perform.

>Autism

Try to think outside of what Sup Forums tells you for a moment and realize box office performance is typically independent of movie quality.

Disney will milk this franchise into oblivion.

But it won't be until the Han Solo movie is a complete flop that they'll reevaluate how they churn out this shit

Fucking nerds.

The trailer sucked.

Sup Forums = most delusional faggots in space

Every star wars movie was on the cutting edge of technology when it came out. That ended with tfa.

This looks awful

Jewbacca looks like a piece of shit.

Am I the only one pissed about how they shot the Leia scenes in the trailer?
>OH SHIT WILL HE KILL HER WILL HE KILL HER
Like have some respect for Carrie Fisher, Disney. Stop trying to use her death as a marketing tool

I'm amazed at how terrible her acting is.

Why do they sruggle so much to copy the chewie suit from the ot? He looked like shit in tfa as well.

TR8R

>REEEEEEEEEE

>New star wars should be like the opening scene of revenge of the sith, actually good space battles

This and STD are the same thing shallow cash grabs

wrong we're getting invaded by shills since they know we were on the cutting edge of TFA hate

virgin

Couldn't they put a stunt double to swing that sword more convincingly?

Looks like fucking shit. This trailer showcased EVERYTHING that I did not want to see.
>ground cracks when she swings the lightsabre
Cringe worthy.
>THE NEW AND COOL KIDS ON THE BLOCK ARE EVEN STRONGER THAN THE CHOSEN OF THE FORCE! AND THEY CAN STOP LASERS IN THE AIR AND THEY ARE SO STRONG THAT EVERYTHING JUST BREAKS WHEN THEY USE THEIR FORCE CUS THEY ARE STRONGEST

I wish someone would pay me to say good things about Star Wars. It'd be a dream job

Compelling response

Hey paid shill here
Post ur email and we can talk about recruitment from there

Oh, you mean like BvS? If faggots here are calling it x-kino, more often than not it's shit.

>digital shots
what the fuck are you even talking about?

trailer was amazing. Good ol star wars is back

I liked force awakens for the strong, independent female protagonist going around kicking ass and taking names

Fuck off reddit

>this is what the hollywood sluts looked like while getting HARVESTED

>Phasma is useless, unless that bitch died/was demoted and there's a new person in that suit Finn's going to be fine

The casting called for a male in his mid 30's to play an antagonist.

If it's not Phasma, then it's that guy.

Phasma is a loser, she betrayed her own men, got the star killer base destroyed, and ended up in the garbage, a faceless meme trooper with one line is more deserving of being finn's rival.

You need to go back kid.

I agree with this.

Disneywars is garbage newfag