Movie announcement when?

Movie announcement when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/04/26/director-says-marvel-made-captain-america-civil-war-because-of-batman-v-superman-announcement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But what should it try to be?

Should they go for the original pretending to be heroes thing, or go with the Ellisbolts/Parkerbolts thing with using criminals for good, or would that be too similar to suicide squad?

they'd need to have supervillains that don't die first

It'll be fightbolts

I'd say a combination of the original and Secret Invasion era. Former villains from throughout the MCU with Zemo as field leader and Osborn or an Osborn stand-in as the commander. Basically SHIELD/The Guvment's answer to The Avengers after Stark's Avengers go rogue and join up with Cap's. Ideally they'd grab some villains from the Netflix shows.

I really hope Moonstone is the villain of Captain Marvel, just so we can set her up for thunderbolts, then you can have Beetle as a throwaway villain in the beginning of Spider-man 2.

So then you have Zemo, Moonstone, and Beetle already, and you could introduce Songbird and maybe Fixer as well in the movie. Don't know about Atlas though.

What roster do you want?

Occam's razor would suggest Ross as the Osborn stand-in. Judging from the current set-up in the MCU (Zemo in 'Thunderbolts' Ross custody) and the media push of the OG roster, with the adaption in Avengers Assemble pushing the redemption narrative (including Zemo as of his latest appearance in the cartoon)...I think we'd get a combination of Ellisbolts and Busiek/Niciezabolts.

So villains forced by the government to stand in for the Avengers and who discover over the course of the movie that they like being heroes and end up turning on not-Osborn and possibly Zemo. Or basically: Ellisbolts with the OG roster and themes.

It'll will be Frankbolts on Netflix and you know it

If I remember correctly, they considered introducing Moonstone twice - once in Iron Man (Scarlett Johannson was originally considered to play Moonstone) and once in either the Winter Soldier or Civil War.

Beetle'd be a good fit for Spider-Man movie, Atlas would fit into Antman, Fixer is versatile enough that you can throw him into basically any movie, Songbird could be introduced in the hypothetical T-Bolts movie.

>Red Hulk on Marvel TV budget

I doubt they'll go for it for a while given the negative reaction to Suicide Squad. Marvel would easily make a better movie but I don't know if they'd want to look like they're copying DC.

>Lou Ferrigno will be Hulk again

They should announce Champions or some crap like that and have it turn out to be a Thunderbolts movie/series if they want to play it right. I'd really like to see Ghost on screen at some point, sad that RDJ doesn't want to churn out another Iron Man he could be in. (and of course a proper Zemo with Songbird as cake).

They did Civil War just because BvS was a thing. SS was bad but generated money and interest.

>They did Civil War just because BvS was a thing
What? The movies came out around the same time and Civil war was one of marvel's most popular events.

yea but there were other plans in place before they swapped to civil war.
and the civil war announcement wasn't made until after WB announced their DC slate

I feel like Atlas would be a bad idea for an Ant-Man film just because doing two movies where he fights a size changer would be terrible

ign.com/articles/2016/04/26/director-says-marvel-made-captain-america-civil-war-because-of-batman-v-superman-announcement

Combo. Zemo's in the custody of a government bigwig who resents autonomy and has a whopping great "THUNDERBOLT" in his name. It writes itself.
>gin wun Avengers die in Thanos War
>world's governments get antsy & insecure
>Ross comes up with a program to replace them
>shock-collars supercriminals and puts them on community service
>they're all given flashy cape gimmicks to disguise their identities from the public
And then Citizen V starts plotting.

She shouldn't be THE villain. Still, hopefully she shows. Not even necessarily as Moonstone, just Carol's bitchy psychiatrist.

Legitimate question.
What does Fixer bring to the table that Tinkerer doesn't, exactly?

He is Zemosexual

>They should announce Champions or some crap like that and have it turn out to be a Thunderbolts movie
I actually really, really like this.

OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED GUYS
I'm the "why not use other villains" fag from prior threads. What if I've had it backwards?
What if you use the same Busiekbolts villains BUT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FRONT?
>Marvel Studios The Champions! Featuring:
>Hercules! Goliath
>Red Raven! Beetle
>Darkstar! Moonstone
>The Torch! Fixer
>Black Widow, all-new all-different! Melissa
>Vengeance! Zemo

>Ghost Rider won't be returning to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. when the show comes back from its midseason winter break, and not just because the show's story is moving in a different direction. According to co-showrunner Jed Whedon, there were budgetary concerns to consistently portraying Robbie Reyes' flaming skull.

Ghost is in the latest issue of Thunderbolts, so I think he has a chance of at least a cameo.

Original team