MSNBC - Pepe Reclaimed By White Nationalists

youtube.com/watch?v=h8lGgv4JRYk

We did it Sup Forums

Pepe is so racist now that the normies won't dare touch our meme again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mMRM9202gU
web.archive.org/web/20071011235218/http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=646&Itemid=2
youtu.be/IqVrYa01zYwhttps://youtu.be/IqVrYa01zYw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6
germanring.lv/en/political-and-civil-/38-ww-ii-german-black-sun-ring.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pepe's penis was THIS long
>he's still a racist, tho

Should I buy a pepe shirt? I've always wanted to let people know I'm a white nationalist, but not explicitly with a swastika on my neck or something. Would a smug frog on a t-shirt be a good way to let people without them knowing for sure? You know, just to really make them think.

The best subtle signal of white nationalism is probably Norse runes.

Did Mourning Jude mentioned Pepe yesterday?

I shutoff my stream at the very first few minutes when Mika said Trump is drunk

"The Daily Beast did a brilliant story on Pepe the Frog" TOP KEK. These people are taking this shit serious. Pepe is everybody who wants to show an emotion they want. Pepe can be a Jew too.

#ImWithPepe

WITNESS MEEEEEEEE!!!

Proof that journalists are among the most clueless idiots to ever be employed.

Then again, we're talking about a woman who gave a platform to this moron.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mMRM9202gU

The guy interviewed once gloated about the death of a teenager:
web.archive.org/web/20071011235218/http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=646&Itemid=2

That's one dumb bitch.

I AM PEPE!

The deplorable cancer that would pen such an atrocious script over a meme.
Burying their heads in the shit tier politics that is slimy, shitflinging and bleak.
An unloved Clinton with a small majority is pulling out every stop and blowing her whistle in a bid to debunk her health scare focus.

There is no intelligent reception- just lefts and rights.
Shitflinging is not democratic and uncomfortably makes neutral voters side with whoever throws the most.

Campaigns have been diluted to 'politics for retards' because of foul smears.

Nice compilation user, watched it earlier this afternoon. Is that you Mel?

To add & finish; why? Why do you allow these memes to speak for you America? They say "many are outraged" when no one has a clue what's going on and in reality no one cares.

It's hardly relevant even here, a niche group with split ties that will forget their mention on national media days long passed before these reporters will.

Secretly been red pilling my kids with my rare Pepe's. They want Pepe t-shirts too.

>kek is now exclusively a white God

We have already won.

Those repeating digits confirm it

I see we stopped trying on this one

Sup Forums never really asked to be a part of this election. Sup Forums's just been doing what Sup Forums does.

It isn't our fault the rest of the world is so retarded that they're afraid of frog memes and shitposts.

>Mika claiming others are drunk

Kek

youtu.be/IqVrYa01zYwhttps://youtu.be/IqVrYa01zYw

This gives me some clarity, these reporters are merely falling folly to a slow news day and bringing out their dead. Thank fuck ignorance is bliss.

Thank you user.

Journalists are just puppets for (((them))) their job isn't to be informed it's to follow orders

>that groan when she mentioned Milo

Yup we all feel the same way.

I don't like the new mainstream Sup Forums

Just imagine how much it will blow their minds when they discover countryballs.

In ten years you retards are going to think of this dumb frog and shudder and cringe at how gay and retarded the whole kek thing was.

>all these racist white nationalist pictures

Come on Sup Forums. I get it but you don't have to post this fucking skin head meme here. Do we really want to be the lovers of this clearly racist frog man?

>I'm brand new and trying to establish a foothold because I want to be recognised for my autism

MEANWHILE

ISIS IS CHOPPING HEADS

Should have bought $PEPE a month ago.

1:41
uhhh OP? You okay?

Not if it helps Trump win the election.

They'll be teaching this shit in history class if that happens.

Good, men and women of Sup Forums. We as a global people are uniting.

Let's see yours

What the fuck was that awakening gargoyle when Milo gets mentioned?

B-but WE

Mika is a MESS

You mean all the now-unemployed media shills will be shuddering at how they tried to make a cartoon frog into a Nazi icon in order to prop up a dying woman's presidential election.

It's either a slow news day or I think that maybe some intern reporter was sent to gather info on the alt-right after Clintons speech and they don't get the irony around Sup Forums, they genuinely think we post racist frog memes and pray for meme magic with numbers, I love it, 2016 is the year where our memes are no longer dreams.

UH OH

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6

Furie is not a Trump supporter and said he previously backed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt). He says he now supports Clinton, even though her campaign is “talking smack about Pepe.” Like many Americans, he seems baffled by the direction of the election.

“I think it’s disturbing that white supremacy is still a thing in this day and age, and that it’s not only a thing, but the top Republican candidate is affiliated with it,” Furie said. “It’s just a really strange time politically.”

>Pepe infamous
>normies won't touch it
Not how it works. The minute a meme becomes mainstream it is massively reproduced and becomes stagnant.

The memes are dying, the bantz will soon disappear as well. They have already begun to migrate to our internet homeland. Sup Forums will be a liberal hivemind within the next decade.

>tfw you'll never be a 20-something girl who gets paid to write literal trash

Dana Liebelson

the twitter troll accounts did amazing work trolling the hell out of those who tweet nonsense

Seems you can leave Poland, but Poland will never leave you

>it makes no sense that my Pepe is affiliated with white supremacy
>but if they said Trump is then it must be true

I'm sorry to say it but this guy is a total moron.

>Pepe is so racist now that the normies won't dare touch our meme again
/r9k/ was jealous in a thread about this because they failed to do it with their shit 'n piss memes

>implying that there won't be a massive pepe sell off after Nov. 8th

We forfeited pepe to get Trump elected.

Sauce?

Just keep playing the video from 3:12 - 3:25 and understand what a dog whistle is. Such a con-man bending it into a dog whistle or (((trigger))) as they like to call it without letting their targets clock on.

you have not idea how much i laughed with this shit
i mean
my fucking face and belly hurts of 5 straight minutes of laughter

What happens when they find out about moon man?

Is McDonald's racist?

Sam hyde, notorious mass murderer, already memed it irl on MDE.

>It's hardly relevant even here, a niche group with split ties that will forget their mention on national media days long passed before these reporters will.
Im surprised by how little I, and it seems the rest of Sup Forums shares my feelings, care about this attention
I was more excited when Ben Garrison visited 8ch

Guys, there has to be a reckoning.

Milo is our gay shield m8

>2016
>Grown adults with college educations are debating a cartoon from a thai mule milking board.

fucking kek at the thought of millions of normies searching for pepe

too late now, hope your rares are safely stored bruv

Are normies fucking retarded?

or are we the real normies

>They have already begun to migrate to our internet homeland. Sup Forums will be a liberal hivemind within the next decade.
I fear you misestimate the power of the strayan

HOLY SHIT

germanring.lv/en/political-and-civil-/38-ww-ii-german-black-sun-ring.html

My birthday was on Monday and I want to thank all of you guys for making my lurking the most enjoyable that it's been in ages. Seeing all this coverage of Pepe was a godsend.

>presidential candidate dying
>leaks being leaked right this very moment
>slow news day