(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dyTix30s2l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

Jews > Palestinians

/thread

How is this within our interests when our own country is falling apart?

How about neither you gigantic faggot

>racist apartheid
stopped reading after that. Ever been to Israel by any chance? Of course not amerinigger. There are Arabs, Whites even niggers all over the fucking country. Jerusalem is like 70% Arab. There are Arab doctors in every city and half the police force is Arab. You can walk in Tel Aviv with a keffiyeh nobody will lynch you. Try walking through Gaza or In the A section in Hebron with a Kippa, you will most likely die. THIS is the reality. Where the fuck is apartheid?

Isreal has Jewish only settlements in the west bank.

Nice try

>Ever been to Israel by any chance?
Not an argument
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

israel is a giant military testing facility for the coming world governments tools of population control

Israel openly bulldozes settlements to make way for Racial Jewish only settlements

They bulldoze over American Activists who get in the way
youtube.com/watch?v=dyTix30s2l0

Israel sounds based and ruthless in the pursuit of the betterment of their own over others. This is the attitude we should adopt, not condemn.

>LOOK AT MUH MAPS
>links me CBS propaganda
You fucking autist mongrel.

It should test out diapers.

How are these clowns our greatest ally? How many wars have they fought along side US soldiers? None

Sure thing, but why support isreal?

How many of these Israeli nationalists promote closed borders for your country?

>Don't let our new liberal 4chaners know about isreal! Both US parties need to support us!

They built the wall to prevent Palestiniggers from blowing themselves up once they crossed the border into Jewish cities. Once they walled it off, suicide attacks stopped. Why shouldnt Israel protect its borders?

Who gives a shit

I don't care that we got our country from a bunch of Indians so I REALLY don't care that they are trying to do the same to the Muslims

Shit it makes me like the jews

Now's as good a time as any to ask, why does the US have this weird relationship with Israel? Why are you such special allies, I mean for what reason?

>master feeding pet relationship

nothing weird about it goy, nothing to see here

Good for them. Nobody should have to live with sandniggers, not even the {{{jew}}}.

>Israel openly bulldozes settlements to make way for Racial Jewish only settlements
>Racial Jewish
You don't know anything about this matter, don't you?

>REMOVE KEBAB
>PRAISE KEK
>???
>op is a faggot

Why should I care about Muslims that are on video cheering during 9/11?

I hope Israel genocides them all. Fucking sand niggers.

Arabs were given 25 countries
Kurds got 0
Coptics got 0
Meronites got 1 but most christians fled thanks to Arab muslim civil war and terrorism
Jews got 1 but had to fight 6 wars just to maintain it
Berbers were given 0 counties
etc etc etc

Fuck the Arabs they don't deserve shit. England only catered to them for the oil. Fuck the fake ass Palestinians they should go back to Saudi Arabia where they are from.

Iraqi Soldiers . That doesn't even remotely look like any Israeli uniform.

>defending "activists"

How did you get here? I think you're looking for a site called reddit

A parasitical fifth-column that holds our congresspeople hostage through bribery and blackmail.

Everywhere jews go, they are always the same.

This.