Even newer leaks

toot toot motherfuckers

new leaked emails only to journalists. this is not the Guccifer 2.0 leak today. even fresher

**** sent in the last month***

There is still a leaker in the DNC

twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846758945480704
prod01-cdn07.cdn.firstlook.org/wp-uploads/sites/1/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-7.27.20-PM.png

WHY IS NO ONE COVERING THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jJGCYaKYBbdpm99Rn_5yZYITI05sECGN-gDsrB_4pE/edit?usp=sharing
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/colin-powell-calls-trump-national-disgrace-in-personal-email?utm_term=.ibyXPoGDQ#.qjQdJ5kMK
politico.com/story/2016/08/colin-powell-clinton-email-book-227200
twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269
twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846049009197057
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jJGCYaKYBbdpm99Rn_5yZYITI05sECGN-gDsrB_4pE/edit?usp=sharing

EDITABLE SHEETS OF KEYWORDS AND REFERENCES

BUMMMMP

bump

why is everyone ignoring this

it is huge

HILLARY CLINTON IS RIGGING ELECTIONS USING EARLY VOTING. HILLARY CLINTON IS RIGGING ELECTIONS USING EARLY VOTING.

HILLARY CLINTON IS RIGGING ELECTIONS USING EARLY VOTING.

HER AND OBAMA INTEND TO USE THIS SAME RIGGED SYSTEM AGAINST TRUMP TO STEAL THE ELECTION IN KEY STATES.

slide it.

HILLARY CLINTON IS RIGGING THE ELECTION

proof

Or this is fake shit like the medical records that were blatantly faked to discredit Wikileaks.

Please be true
proof please
Please be true

Fake and gay

BUMP BUMP BUMP

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS

What if this is a false leak to distract from the other shit coming out?

Thank you for... Correcting the Record

check the fucking intercept and twitter journos, they are all over this.

Why aren't they all over wikileaks?

possible. but the intercept have been spot on with their investigative journalism on leaks so far

This thread would be livelier if you gave us a tl;dr.

Intersting...bump...first batch didnt have much

just come out in the last hour or so. leak still restricted to journalists. they are slowly leaking

>tl;dr.

Leaked emails from within the DNC dated within the last month. There is still someone in the DNC systems. this is massive

THIS. I downloaded the entire document dump and it's loaded with docs/systems/apps/databases and strategies to use early voting and targeting swing states

this

Why would you want to spread this knowledge? It's like you want security to be tightened and the mole found and commit suicide.

How bout buzzfeed for you young ones wanting a """""""source"""""""""

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/colin-powell-calls-trump-national-disgrace-in-personal-email?utm_term=.ibyXPoGDQ#.qjQdJ5kMK

this is a different leak on emails with Colin powell not the Guffier leak

these emails are going to be published over the next 24 hours. this will be common knowledge shortly

WHY IS NOBODY SPAMMING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS ON /TRUMPGEN/

note how they hardly even touch on the fact these are a fresh batch of leaks

Wow, rare Michelle clip there.

there's shit loads of reports to Tim Kaine. So yeh it's recent. The early voting systems so massive collusion to get people bused into swing states and districts where they are only a few votes behind to win that district. Repubs need to get their heads out of their asses and do the same or get voter ID laws passed by supreme court or they won't ever win elections soon.

Colin Powell can get bent fuck that nigger. True story, he was a career opportunist. Just like the rest of these massive faggots that need purging.

those were the leaks earlier today. these leaks are BRAND NEW. people don't seem to realise this is a completely fresh leak of new emails.

shame my fucking head famalams, how can Sup Forums not see how huge this is. do people not understand

1. This is not Guccifer 2.0 leaks
2. This is emails in the last month. Someone is still in DNC system

(YOU)

We can't really do anything with that info though besides show that the DNC leaks was caused by a man on the inside.

They've known this was coming out for a long time.

>CP wrote

politico.com/story/2016/08/colin-powell-clinton-email-book-227200

>shame my fucking head famalams, how can Sup Forums not see how huge this is.

Hm. This must be why the shills have switched into hyper shitpost mode. Instead of the usual

>1 post by this Jew

we've had a dozen threads with 40-60 replies by some kike stirring up the nest and keeping Sup Forums autistic bait-eaters occupied.

FUCKING REEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS IS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE ONE EMAIL

THERE IS STILL SOMEONE IN DNC SYSTEMS LEAKING RECENT EMAILS

MORE EMAILS TO FUCKING COME AS THEY ARE IN THE SYSTEMS

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND

THESE ARE NOT THE OLD OLD CLINTON EMAILS

DO YOU FUCKERS NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WHAT I AM SHOWING YOU

GIVE ME PROOFS ABOUT THESE EARLY VOTING SHENANIGANS!!

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS!

PROOFS!

>inb4 Russians hacked

How do you mean? I need some context. Colin Powell isn't a Dem, Brit bro and would have nothing to do with DNC leaks, for the most part.

emails were sent to people in DNC

YES, BUT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT INFO UNTIL WE ACTUALLY HAVE THOSE EMAILS UNLESS YOU WANT US TO MEME THAT THERE IS A CURRENT LEAKER IN THE DNC, WHICH IS RETARDED TO DO SO.

Proof?

Explain.

He was in the emails talking shit on Hillary

See: twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269

So I wonder who the poor depressed fellow within the DNC is about to suicide himself.

bump so they can't correct this record

Check this guy's twitter. He seems to have looked through it

Juciest tweets:
twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269

twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846049009197057

hillary cannot be arrested it's useless, just continue using meme magic to kill her since the joke of a government thats supposed to represent us won't do their jerbs. Niggers.

ok. I got a bit over excited. but most dont seem to see what a massive thing this is.

this new set of leak needs to be memed to MSM. the point is ANOTHER crucial leak ( especially within the apparently fully secured DNC system ) on top of the Guccifer 2.0 leaks today show massive incompetence

this is another massive hit on HRC. Usual 'alt-right' mouthpieces aren't even covering it yet.

huge opportunity

Can you screenshot the emails? My browser keeps fucking freezing because Twitter is still shit.

The Colin Powell health gossip is nice but focus on the pay to play, that's the big scandal

First we beat Hillary

Then the Happening moves to the next phase

One step closer to the Final Happening

The Great War of the West, our final war to be reborn in glory or die with dignity

Is there a link to these "new" ones?

Is this SETH Rich's programs?

Elaborate, please.

bump keep it up!!!

The pay to play won't go anywhere with voters. No where. It's what cynical voters have grown to expect.

The health thing is more important.

It's probably a Russian spy who infiltrated the DNC and is sympathetic to the alt right. Wouldn't doubt that he poisoned her as well

>Multiple Voter Checkouts
Multiple Votes Per Person(?)

A big ledger where they sell regulatory executive positions is a smoking gun for the biggest corruption scandal in American history

That will play with voters nigger

this

Someone could take the FEC data and use it to hijack comcast accounts of donators and whatnot of Clinton's. Forward numbers to whatever.

Not recommending it, as this would be against the law in most jurisdictions -- you're actions are your own will.. But that would almost guarantee this to become a real happening. I'm sure there are some big names in there, too.

check The Intercept. this is just in the hands of a few journalists at the moment. but the content is actually beside the point.

The hack is coming from INSIDE THE SERVER!

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Can you distill this for us? Fuck show us some twitter links or something...

Everyone saying this is something big yet I'm seeing nothing.

>WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS
>WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS

Because its the middle of the night and non-NEETs are in bed you idiots

read thread, his other twitter posts and the intercept

>Under-secretary Commerce
>FCC Chairman
>CFO California

DNC is literally selling offices with important business regulatory functions to the highest bidder

Guys I'm scared.

DRUDGE HAS CAUGHT THE STORY

>Voter Fraud (Multiple votes per person)
>Dems have their own Voter ID system ("National ID"
>Pay to Play for government officials all over
>THERE IS STILL A LEAKER INSIDE THE DNC

That's what I've gotten out of this so far

>IT'S YUUUUGE
It's probably nothing just like the guccifer 2.0 leak

its fake

thank fuck. hopefully people see the real story. not the actual colin powell email, but the fact mega recent emails are still being leaked

Where is that Excel file located in the dump?
As far as I know, that Excel file was created by various Sup Forums users cross-referencing information.. Not by the DNC keeping track of who they sold what to.

oh shit it's a HELLSTORM

I have a bachelors degree in Computer Science and I can't decipher this slideshow, it's complete fuckery and says absolutely nothing to me

Is over 100% turnout reporting possible or is it some fancy terminology can someone else check
eday result by districts.

Where can I download the emails? This and Guccifer need to be combed through.

Never stop being you, Leaf

you have no fucking clue pal if you can't see what is happening with this latest leak

I don't know

Theres also redistribution afoot that the dems have been doing since 2008. Evidence shows they were even doing it while accusing the GOP of doing it to take suspicion off of them.

It essentially means theyve been planning on taking seats and ensuring that the GOP never gets them again since before 2008

But for us NEETs, the night-tendies are in full bloom, and we are ready to graze until the wee hours of the morning.

Are we on the verge of discovering one of the biggest scandals in American Government History all together or no?

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

They really went all out to secure 2010 (and consequently the rest of our lives) and still lost. Is this kek's work?

FULL STEAM AHEAD

Also, remember when apple did not want to give up the encryption on the san bernadino terrorists apple products? They were using government encryption protocols.

The other reql obvios thing should be the multiple votes per voter thingy.

Its a liberal mouth piece?