What will happen?

So, we have two young - one very young - female, African-American supergenius protagonists. Popping up around the same time. And now they're gonna meet.

One created by Brian Bendis (Bendis? The comic book writer? That Bendis? Yes), the other by Amy Reeder of 'Madame Xanadu' and 'Batwoman' fame.

One has just been stated to be the most intelligent person on Earth. The other is 'possibly smarter than Tony Stark', which means virtually the same thing.

So.... what's going to happen?

They'll have wacky adventures possibly involving Doctor Doom.

What are you expecting us to say? That they'll form the SuperBlack Panther party?

Devil Dinosaur bites his tongue off.

Devil dinosaur eats them both

Honestly forgot about Moongirl, was hoping that they gave up with that

>What are you expecting us to say?

I don't expect anything, it wasn't a rhetorical question. I want the Sup Forumsmmunity's thoughts.

>One has just been stated to be the most intelligent person on Earth.

How do they even measure that?

They'll get into a little friendly fight then team-up to defeat a Doombot.

>What are you expecting us to say? That they'll form the SuperBlack Panther party?
Which would probably more interesting than whatever they're going to do.

Bruce Banner created an "unsolvable" puzzle box. Lunella solved it.

Is their advanced Negro Technology ahead of Wakanda's?

That would only apply to one facet of intelligence.

>That they'll form the SuperBlack Panther party?
But user that already exists in the Marvel universe.

But Sup Forums is absolute shit

>DevilDino wants some Riri-ass

>So.... what's going to happen?

if god exists both books get canceled.

Didn't Devil Dinosaur have a monkey friend?

How much you wanna bet they fight a evil white man

>The glorious return of MODAAK

Still does as far as I can see in OPs pic

Wew

>Riri in that armor

oh my

So what's really the deal with Moongirls? I only understand that she's an inhuman (crickets intensify)

What makes her "cool"

The Crew?

I want to fuck Riri

You're right, but that's the metric by which they're using to call her the "world's smartest." As it is, she's not really the most intelligent, she just has the most raw potential. She's the type of person that needs something like the Future Foundation to help her develop.

Which furthers the irony that the first issue establishes that she was rejected from the Future Foundation for not being smart enough.

Moon-Boy, the first human. Yes. He was critically injured in the first issue and remained in the Valley of Flame.

They're going to fight a Doombot, so I guess that depends on whether you would consider a robot with the brain-patterns modelled after a gypsy to be a white man or not.

Some one ask Peter David.

/poltv/ will bitch about it for months and post out of context panels in order to trigger each other

>What makes her "cool"
Same thing that made Moon-Boy cool. She's friends with Devil Dinosaur, the most badass of all the devil beasts.

But she's not really a "cool" character. She's a bratty little nerd with a huge chip on her shoulder because she's spent her life being underestimated and misunderstood by her idiot peers. The book is about her growth as a character.

But the "cool" factor comes from Devil Dinosaur, not Moon-Girl.

She is black and female. Also editorial mandates insist that she is the new smartest person in the Marvel universe but not actually proving that is any smarter them all the other smart people

I doubt they'll be able to find any out-of-context images to use. We're 14 issues in already and the best they've been able to gin up is "lol monkey."

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I'm just genuinely curious, but have you actually read her book at all? If so, up to what point?

>a gypsy to be a white man or not.

As a person who lives in a town full of gypsies, no, I would not.

Future Foundation what is that? Next you are going to start talking about a Val Richards and some kind of team called the Fantastic Four.

She is an insufferable and unlikeable brat. I read up to the latest is not worth reading no wonder nobody storytimes it and it has nothing to do with her gender or race.

the good thing about Tony Stark being in comma is that the Indian woman he wanted to fuck who was a scientist who discovered a cure for the mutant gene (a redundant character, because an indian female scientist already discovered the cure for the mutant gene a decade ago, Kavita Rao) may be forgotten.

>OP is so fucking butthurt that he makes non stop threads about this

That kind of butthurt ain't healthy. Even for Sup Forums.

Did you miss the part where now she's a supporting character in Doom's book and Doom is trying his hardest to fuck her?

Eh, could be worse. At least he's not as bad as the gwenpool shitposter or one of the many Sup Forums shitposters.

>So.... what's going to happen?
Hopefully people dump the Bendis shit and start reading Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.