Any other 80's kids here, or is this forum just a bunch of millennials?

Any other 80's kids here, or is this forum just a bunch of millennials?

I can name both sides, actually. Except the three guys.

>left chart
Holy shit, is that outdated as fuck...

>that cherry picking

Now show us all the 80s cartoons that were just an advertisement for a toy line.

That image is pure cancer.

>Mickey, Goofy & Donald shorts
>80's
>Movies in the middle of series

kek

Love the obvious bait charts that ask for attention in order to not get caught, like some sort of puzzle.

I-I grew up in late 90's Australia
that's kinda like the 80's, r-right, senpai?

80s kid here

Darkwing Duck is a 90s show
and that Mickey Mouse short was made long before the 80s

kill yourself and your entire family

'87 here.

You realize millenials go back to 1980.....you're the equivalent of the people on here who bitch about power puff girls reboot and "Why is everything shit that isn't from when I was 10."

>using the term "millennials" unironically

But 80s kids are millennials.

Are you one of those "but my feelings are more important than established definitions" kind of guys?

that doesn't even make any sense

Lost Generation, born c. 1883–1900
Greatest Generation, born c. 1901–1924
Silent Generation, born c. 1925–1945
Baby boomers, born 1946–1964
Generation X, born c. 1965–1980
Millennials (Generation Y), born c. 1980–1995
Generation Z (Homelanders), born c. 1995–2010
Generation Alpha, born c. 2010–present

Which one r u?

I can name both. But only know the right ones from jerking off to them.

None because letting the year you are born in define and label your taste as a person is retarded

Hate those names

That is my point.

Every single one of those names were given by the previous generation in order to make the new one the worst thing that ever happened. Calling people on the internet "millennials" It's basically oldfag whinning, same way calling post war kids "baby boomers" were nothing but puritans winning about how THIS NEW GENERATION IS DOOMED FOREVER.

This
also OPs pic is a little dated, I don't think today's kids watched Lizzie maguire when they were one.

Dumbass even a a kid that just turned 18 today could probably name those, its called the Internet and pop culture osmosis.

>being that old and still in Sup Forums
lol

Although demographers do identify the millennial cohort as anyone born between 1980 and 1995 as in 's example, there is a stark difference between those born at the leading edge of the cohort and those born as early as 1988. For those of us born in the 80s, we share significantly more in common, culturally, with Generation X, before ubiquitous connectivity and social media (LiveJournal started in '99) became a significant factor in childhood development.

Basically, if the internet played a significant role in your childhood, you're a millennial. If you had already graduated high school, you're not.

What if I can name every character and celebrity?

The Boomers were the worst thing that ever happened, it's been all downhill since the 60s.