OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/MostWanted/fugitives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump dick riders, but even I find the constant bashing tiring.

Then again I don't watch late night shows.

They'll just double or even triple down on Trump bashing.

It's just a ploy to make light skin look bad, again. Not like the Nightly Show or Trevor Noah is doing anything different

good, they're huge fags.

>>>/suicide/

god liberals are pathetic

Good.

>late night shows pander to demographics that don't watch late night shows
>Ratings plummet

Who could have foreseen this

>tfw no more Craig Ferguson late show ever again

feels bad man

He's not going to make Medicare cuts and he did refuse a salary though

that article doesn't even post numbers, just the one that NBC has failed to break 8 million viewers in awhile which it even credits to people just not watching TV anymore

Uh huh. Like every late night show doesn't have shit these days regardless of their slant. I don't know a single person that watches them anymore, not with the amount of content on streaming to fall asleep to.

NO
IT WAS HER TURN

t. late night shill

trump being president makes me happy

Late-night talk shows died when Conan left Late Night

>you have lived long enough to see crazy lefties get btfo'd by trump winning
god can take me now
i'm ready

Once the Boomers die it's only going to get better.

haha yuup

>white people BTFO

>Just realised that the fall of network tv means that late night "comedy" shows are going to die eventually and probably not be replaced by anything similar.

Where did it all go right?

"The Newly Press"

I'm sure this right-wing blog nobody has ever heard of is such a reliable source.

C-C-C-Cringe

Agree with you my dude.

I fucking hate Trump, but I can not stand Trump bashing comedians

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Trump is an idiot and a symptom of a fucked political climate, but his victory was one of the most cathartic experiences of 2016.

Okay ... What are other shoes that pro- Trump doing ? Give me the numbers user !!!

>Jew York
>nearly 50%
what

This fucking image always makes me want to kick the artist's teeth in. The original one, not le funny 4chin "artists" that change it to lean a certain way.

late night shows are the top trends on youtube daily

>try again drumpftard

>beat the Republicans to win the candidacy
>beat the media
>beat an opponent with decades more experience and far more money to win the presidency
>>Trump is an idiot

why is her watch upside-down

LITERALLY FUCK YOU YOU RACIST WHITE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!

I wonder who could be making them top trending?

You people are only so smug because you're completely unaffected by it.

Flyover state Trumpies are starting to sweat now that they've realized that Obamacare is actually a good thing and they don't want to lose it.

Hannity is beating CNN and MSNBC's numbers combined for his time slot.

Non-Hispanic white. What does that even mean

>that Alaska percentage
what's going on up there?

That is a stupid retort. The people who ran Trump's campaign were the one who won it for him. You can pick any idiot as a figurehead if he talks stupidly enough to rally his base, and that's what he did.

SEETHING

>literally who fly-by-night "news" blog
>claims the ratings are down
>doesn't provide any numbers

How does this work?

wtf is the Newly Press?

Spics have partial shapeshifting ability. They don't have as much control over it as the Jews, but they are able to skew statistics and switch back to minority status for gibs and such.

he's not an idiot. he's a f***ing moron
-t. Sexy Rexy

I don't care whether you like Trump or not, but comedy devolving into "DRUMPF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF" is annoying as fuck. It hasn't been this bad since the nineties, when every lazy comedian was just recycling the same Lewinsky jokes "BLOWJOB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

I'd say this is relevant to Sup Forums actually. It means they'll have to actually be creative again, lel.

This trump memeing thing has turned me into a political iconoclast. I can't stand such lazy content.

Imagine if Hillary won

This. It's always refreshing to see other anons with their head on straight. I hate the current POTUS, but when it comes to comedy, picking on the low hanging fruit is lazy as fuck.

jews, arabs and anyone not Charlie Murphy black gets classified as white

Some spics are "White" as in they may look White but aren't as directly European as most others.
Pic related would probably be a "Hispanic White".

True. Despite how fucking moronic Trump is, it was oddly satisfying when he won simply due to how fucking insufferable the DNC and media was. Didn't even stay up to see the results since I honestly thought there was no way they would ever let someone like him win, even if they had to rig shit. Saw it in the morning.

That felt pretty damn good for a good half an hour. 2016 went down the shitter as soon as the primaries was over, and we had Clinton and Trump.

The government counts mexicans and other Hispanics as white in the census, the non-Hispanic white category breaks that apart into Whites and Hispanics, non-Hispanic whites are...white people

But their ratings aren't rock bottom. The only "source" is literally the blog OP screencapped.

Is this being shown anywhere reliable?

lmao becoming an expat

What about actual unironic white hispanics

Hispanic's not a racial group

Would someone like Cameron Fucking Diaz not be in the percentage?

Why should non mestizo hispanics be blamed for the shit mestizos do?

Fucking kikes

Why do you fucking retards like OP cite pro trump and pro far right agenda news from illegtimate news sources. Im not even a liberal and I can't stand you retards making conservatives look bad.

ew I'd rather not

bwahahahahahhahahahahaha

>78 year old retired former game show host is now a respected source of news now

saged as usual

>2016 went down the shitter as soon as the primaries was over, and we had Clinton and Trump.
This, I was hoping for Bernie Sanders versis Ted Cruz, two charismatic politicians with strong backbones

*BTFOs drumpf*

here are some white Hispanics from the Texas most wanted

dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/MostWanted/fugitives

nice clickbait
>swerving to try to make me watch late nite tv

americucks actually voted for a retard out of contrarianism

yeah but she didn't win

maga-right going STrong

how dare he talk about tv on Sup Forums

The anti-Bush circle jerk in the mid-late 2000s was pretty bad too

I feel like even if you are libtard you would get bored of the 24/ hour coordinated across all media platforms hour of hate.
The part of the brain a lib has that processes outrage must look like a raisin by now.

Thats why i love trump no matter what, i know him winning sent out a massive psychic wave that scarred libs psychological to the point of psychosis. But they have to be gaslight by him for 4 years straight every time he makes a tweet.

Maybe they will get exhausted and we can return to a media that isnt all politics all the times like before obama

Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders. Despite them being so different, they were the only two fucking candidates who gave a shit about the 4th amendment, and the oversteps our intelligence agencies have taken on the privacy of American citizens. Nobody else up there gave a shit.

Turns out, most Americans don't either. They'll constantly talk about the 1st or 2nd, but apparently fuck all when it comes to the 4th.

Why are most of you americans gullible as fuck? I mean, living and breathing what people tell you to on TV, rioting over a sauce just because it's on a cartoon, policing everyone and forbidding free speech... It's like you're owned or something

>Anti-Trump late night comedians

So you mean every single talk show host?

BAZINGA!
Nice one Sheldon

Yet it was still better than the alternative

m8 what are they supposed to do, kiss his butt and pray?

Liberals crave the same jokes everyday.

Hillary is anything but a retard. She's a pathological liar and possibly a sociopath, but not a retard.

clinton was just the same
she's probably a bit smarter

I can tell by the word choices that you're a native Russian speaker.

Alaska has lots of natives.

Having 100% of your shows bash the president 24/7 is not a good business strategy. I'm never going to watch their jewish shit network ever again. In fact the trump bashing is making me more racist than ever. The only station I watch now is Fox because they are making quality shows.

Clever kek.

Colbert left comedy central for this...

So Trump said X today,
What an idiot!

[applause]

yah my dude. shaka brah.

>when all else feels steal 4chans memes

As always the liberals strategy.

Why didn't she campaign in the rust belt?

They took union workers, whose life they ruined, for granted, while they campaigned to gays, mexicans and blacks who literally never voted for a republican

If they didn't rig California, maybe even that would have been red. She was a retard

>making me more racist than ever
No it's not. You were already so to begin with. Don't be a faggot about it.

You say that like it means anything. Trending on Youtube stopped being about simple popularity metrics a long time ago.

>Fox

Most Fox anchors and staff are practically RINOs anyway. I prefer just to not watch news or """comedy""" at all. Why do I need someone else to tell me what opinions I should have?