Dear Canada

How are you today? How's the weather so far, negotiable? Anything you'd like to discuss concerning Canadian events? I know we don't always get along here, but we really do love you (the white ones, anyway), and we think about you quite a bit. Hope this finds you well.

Love,
U.S.A.

Parlez-vous français?

IT SPEAKS THE ENGLISH OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!

We love you too, Ameribros

- The real Canadians who remember when we had an identity.

Sorry, I don't speak Italian

No, but I wish. Was deciding on whether to learn French or Mandarin next. I love French.

It's cold in Winnipeg.

Pretty nice here in BC, burgerbro, thanks for asking.

Aww. This is why I make these threads.

Is it ever warm there? What are the forests like?

Sure. I hear good things about BC from time to time. Are people right to say BC is based?

Il fait beau et chaud à Toronto
wished you were here user,

love,

femanon

I hate seeing our flannel wearing neighbors being cucked to death

fix yourself fucking leaves

TRUDEAU UPDATE: he's still the George w bush of Canada.

>cucked

I have never liked or understood this meme.

In local news Hamilton still smells like a decomposing hooker

More at 11

Would be if we broke the yoke of china.
Chinese aristocrats are immigrating and droves, seizing what ever scrap of real estate they land on. mostly good folks, as long as they shed there totalitarian political views.

Il fait beau et chaud dans le Missouri, aussi. Il suffit de couper l'herbe, assis à l'extérieur, en écoutant les grillons. Merci pour la pensée, l'amour.

Ok, so I've decided on French now.

And water is wet. It has always smelt that way.

Well it is a Sanctuary City

I was thinking that Weedman needs to get trolled more often.

speak the Queen's English you filthy fucking mongrel

Found the Quebecian.

Oui user, tu es sur le bon chemin!

Sorry for that. Good news is, things are swinging back to normal, so Canada doesn't have long before their nightmare is over.
That's really too bad.
We've gotten an influx of them here, as well, at least in my area, but they gladly integrate as Americans. The ones I work with ask me to go to lunch with them all the time, and we share stories about our experiences at home. It's a great way to pass the time.

>forests
>in the prairies

Not very big, full of garbage and don't go there unless you like dead bodies And cold weather 11 months out of the year

in all seriousness, our major opposition party, the conservatives, are in a leadership crisis. The supposed front runner, Peter MacKay, just dropped out of the running, leaving the field wide open. The liberals and the NDP are in charge all over the country, and when the pendulum swings, it looks like our Right wing party out here may not be ready when the time comes. (We even have our own mini-trump wanna be, kevin o'leary from dragons den- a tv show- who may dive into the fray. Along with Doug Ford- the crack smoking mayors brother!) pretty wild times, desu.

That's going no where they've made 0 progress in 2 years and the police aren't bound to the motion that passed.

But ya I'm in shitskin central

If anything we are gearing up to carve this nation up. Alberta, B.C. and the YT would do much better with there own west coast republic. make victoria bc the capital of all three. Make The West Wild again.

New brunswicker here from the most cucked province ...and it's shitty here drowning in shitskins and french fuckers.....honestly just waiting for the sweet release of death or the savings to move to nova scotia or newfoundland.

Who /norfolkcounty/ here?

Lol , j'ai utilisé Google Translate, mais je viens de télécharger une application pour cela. Je ne peux pas attendre pour commencer. Merci! Pic lié.
wew, really? Yikes. I'm from the Great Plains, myself, but the forests we have here are nice. There's a Civil War battlefield near me they turned into a national park, which I like to go running through, and you can almost always see deer, turkeys, and all kinds of stuff grazing while you tour. You might like it, user.

What do you guys plan to do about your globalist lapdog of a leader who's trying to usher in communism through the backdoor?

We're Canadians, So nothing.We already pissed all of over our ancestors sacrifices....there's no redemption and no hope .

Depends.

Well, nothing.

It's funny though. We never do anything, but somehow life is good.

Nice dubs. I know it's troubling stuff to think about. Been mulling it over for several years now, myself. I hope O'Leary and Douggie sort this crap out for you. Hold tight, it's always darkest before dawn.
If western Canada became white nationalist, I'd apply for citizenship as soon as I could qualify. Sounds wonderful.
I like what I've seen of NS. May be a good change of pace for you. I hope you can get out soon, can't imagine what you're going through.

you don't live in NB do you?

I am hoping so.Honestly I am more worried about my future children , the segregation here and preferential treatment given to the french minority is disgusting...and we English are catching the bill for it all ..and the syrians are just the crusty shit icing on the cake.

Well, look at it this way: People of all colors, white included, have a history of turning on unjust leadership. It's simply that whites are better at it than, say, blacks, Mexicans, Native Americans, etc. Every people has a threshold. We're on the cusp of ours, and when the dam bursts, I would hate to be a shitskin in the path of a pissed-off Canadian. Keep your hockey stick handy, friend, I think you're gonna need it.

What's this dead bodies shit? WAT?

>you might like it user

Fuck yeah I would, America is fucking sweet, the whole place is gods country

Holy fuck that pic!

We need to be on even footing with the first nations to be able to oppose the crown and her agents. the natives are mighty warriors, and have common cause for the western liberty movement. also the natives are of very ancient norse decent. They have a high value for tight immigration policy. especially after the past 400 years of eastern immigration.

>moving to newfoundland

There's a reason we all leave

Someone got stabbed today.

Doug Ford.

Protests. TIFF.

made me giggle.

No snow.

People in the thread not knowing about dead bodies.

Hydro One is kind of in the deep shit, and so are rural folk in rockland, aka Ontario.

Housing prices, I guess.

>I'm still black.

Meh.

Nice try well educated Chink, nice try.

It's called Wilson's Creek. Have a look at it. There are old cannons, cabins, and everything out there. On one of my early runs in 2007, I discovered an oooooold, small cemetery in a clearing a few yards out in the woods. I'm a mortuary science major, so I love stuff like that, and I was lucky to have glanced it in time; I was listening to "Lightnin' Strikes" by Lou Christie, and I was on a streak that day. Went by later and did some rubbings, and some of those old farts were born in the 1700's. There are discoveries to be made everywhere there. As far as I know, people still find wayward cannonballs and turn them in. Ghost stories abound, too, and I snuck a date in there drunk off my ass one night to hunt for Will-O-Wisps. I remember taking her by the hand on the edge of the parking lot, right outside the range of the cameras, and when we found a nice patch of grass, forgot the ghosts and made out. Almost died taking a pretty gnarly hill on a board the same year, too. It's been amazing to me for ten years. Wish you could try it.
Weird shit, right?

There's no problem some heavy artillery and a few strong alliances can't handle.
*coughputincough*

I've been doing distance ed homework all day, and browing Sup Forums

Weather is partly cloudy, and 8 degrees now

No, I'd like more local politics talk (but most anons aren't from Manitoba)

Love you too, T. Canada

No, the dead bodies are in the Red and Saskatchewan rivers

There are some forested areas in the prairies, not full of garbage. Do you ever leave the city?

fuck u

I'm thinking about immigrating to Manitoba, is it good?

>I'd like more local Politics talk

I'm listening. What's on your mind? If you just point out who's conservative and who's liberal as you go along, it should make sense.

I'm a steelworker, I'd love to see civil war era cannons up close and ghost stories are right up my ally. Maybe if I'm in the states I'll check it out

Heyyy, I was waiting for you.

Holy shit, you must be jacked. Any spots in the GWN you'd advocate?

It's a depressing place to live but it's cheap. If you're a shut in you'll like it here. If you like big cities you will be disappointed. Also beer and cigarettes are hugely overpriced so if you smoke or drink you'll get hosed hard.

in Manitoba, there are 3 parties, with the same names as the federal ones.

The conservatvies want to pump more money in infrastructure around the big cities, while fucking the rural and (especially) northern communities

The NDP want the opposite, except for cloverleafs on all of the intersections on our perimiter highway (the road that encircles Winnipeg, the biggest city)

The liberals haven't won in as long as I can remember, nobody knows what they are even doing
A few happenings last month included the shutdown of a major forestry company, the Port of Churchill and a huge loss of jobs up north. I live in the north, and while my government job is ok for the meanwhile, a lot of people I know are starting to panic

In Winnipeg, the mayor is trying to impose a 'growth fee' to curb suburban sprawl. We are the only major Canadian city that hasn't implemented it yet. A lot of people from Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal make fun of Winnipeg becuase it is always a massive painful struggle to anything to improve infrastructure. Don't even get me started on the Portage and Main barricades

What's happening in your area bud?

>I'm thinking about immigrating to Manitoba, is it good?

The Red River will flood in the spring and drown you. If you survive that the mosquitoes will eat you alive. If you manage to survive that the winter will finish you off.

Manitoba is decent, if you don't mind a couple months of cold

Winnipeg is alright, but theres isnt much to do anywhere else. Gimli has great beaches in the summer

Winnipeg has a unique Montreal style French influence to it. The exchange district is a prime example

Manitoba is a cheaper and slightly colder Alberta with big lakes and no mountains basically

Why? Where are you at man?

good leaf post

I should add that there are a number of provincially run monopolies on things

MPI is the only (public) auto insurer
MLCC is the liquor mart, the only place where it can be bought legally

MB Hydro is the only utility

Ontario, Sask, Alberta and BC aren't quite as 'commie' as Manitoba in those respects

Getting there, tossing steel in 40+ degree heat does that to you. Not much for history or fun shit in general but if you like hunting or fishing this province is good for it. Snowmobiling here is good in the winter too, the further north the better but watch for polar bears out by Churchill and Thompson.

Selkirk for the last few years, used to live in Winnipeg. Compared to the rest of Canada Manitoba is pretty barren

People here actually speak French?
Learn German or something
How much snow do you get? I love the snow here. I used to have competitions with my friends to jump into the snow naked and / or wet.

I don't always judge state-owned enterprises, it usually happens when no one else had that idea before and those things were needed. (Except when commies have the will to do that)
I'm a little scared about the degeneracy I have heard going on in Ontario and the vibrant negro multiculturalism which I cannot stand.

Love you too burger-bro

I work at Canada's largest book store chain, our CEO and founder is a ((())). I feel like a traitor desu lads

Went down to Kingston on the weekend and there were Pakis/Indians/Sikhs everywhere downtown. Where did they all come from? Queens and RMC? When I grew up it was pretty much entirely white. Not many other minorities other than them though.

No surprise here, most of the libraries are owned by joo

any more burger spurdos?

Jesus Christ, really? Cloverleafs and fucking growth fees? If they'd stop retarding infrastructure, maybe they'd have a budget that didn't rely on sapping people dry.

In my area, it's very conservative, except for Springfield, which is a college town and so pays host to all kinds of degeneracy. Went to a summer festival in Ozark and met a few candidates for Representative. One was this tall, gray-haired lady with a cunt cap, and she came across in every way like a cookiecutter True Conservative© neocon. She was so condescending, she thought it was necessary to point out an obvious pun twice in the same sentence. I would still bang her brains out, though. Other than that, I've seen Hillary signs mysteriously disappearing everywhere these last few days. The rats are losing hope and abandoning ship; her whole voterbase here is distancing itself from her, entirely. Barring an act of God, Trump will win. It's kind of a double-edged sword, though; those H signs were often accompanied by signs for local or state politician signs, which I used as a heuristic for who not to vote for in November. It feels promising.

I yearn for the day when the other posters understand that the canadians who shitpost are probably proxys

Pretty much none of that meme shit with Trudeau and all of the usual Sup Forums talk really happens here. I live up north in a smaller town though. Winnipeg is starting to show a tiny bit of degeneracy, but it's probably just the people who were in the closet. Don't think its spreading. Just don't go to the university of Winnipeg, that's where most of it is

Economically, we get a lot of money from Alberta and from Trudeau, becuase we are a 'have not' province. This makes us kinda lazy and we don't really have the best business environment. It's a pain in the ass to start a business in this province, Calgary is 100x easier

I caught tons of catfish there, there's a couple of nice deep holes downstream of the 4 bridge

Manitoba has a lot of transitional forest land (kinda swampy and flat). I would just reccommend to anyone to either be in the Pas area or Winnipeg, and to go to Flin Flon, Gimli or the Whiteshell for weekend recreation fun.

I'm probably moving out west when Alberta recovers from this last hit. Lots of jobs in my industry I've been told

I know German already. It was the first language outside of English I picked up.

I got a whole folder of them.

Update: the GTA is still a shit show

please post and give your canadian perspective on each one

Our province literally can't into infrastructure. Partly because some of it used the old survey system of river lots, which created fucked up land use.

We don't have the gas tax like you guys, so as sprawl continues, we are going to fall further behind with infrastructure repairs

Manitoba wealth wise is in the middle of the pack, but is the poorest in the west. We get gibs from Trudeau,, but it just gets squandered and fuels our apathy towards progress and business.

Right now half of our perimeter intersections have at-grade traffic lights. Haven't seen that type of shit, even in North Dakota

I have no idea what to think with the US election. The polls sound like they're trying to predict whether it will rain, on a day 2 years from now. There are some articles in our local newspaper, but they lean towards Hilllary, but then again, most Canadian newspapers do. To us, Hillary is about the same on the left right scale as harper, and Trump is ultra conservative

How do you learn other languages? Do you have a specific or special way?

Here, it's hit or miss; I'm on the Mason-Dixon Line, so one year it could be 8 inches total, or we could have an ice storm like in 2007, which turned even Springfield into a virtual ghost town. Bush declared a state of emergency at the time. I remember hearing tree branches snapping and falling everywhere, every few seconds, under the weight of the ice. This went on for days. My DS Lite was the only good light source after the power went out, and me and my dad got wasted on Goldschlager. He taught me how to make a Blue Genie when the bottle was empty, and we went out into the storm tl the park down the road, to play on playground equipment. He went down a slide, knocking icicles off the sides, and it sounded like a xylophone.
Kek, asshole
Insider information, my dude.
Well, hopefully this helps. This has been a pretty nice thread for me so far, and I hope people look into it and see that the leaf meme is getting kind of outdated, and more erroneous with age.

Here we have a detailed picture outlining the extent of the American electoral process. At this moment two perfectly trustworthy representatives of AIPAC are campaigning to be elected for the esteemed title of Goy in Chief, as is customary every 4 years in the United States. Americans consider electing thier this to be such an important event they devote the entirety of their 24 hour news cycle to it a year in advance.

>People here actually speak French
>He doesn't know there's a province full of frogs
>He's upset he's getting cucked by Quebec on a daily basis

This is the American in his natural habitat: a mobility scooter. At this moment in time the American has just returned for a hunt, hauling in his cart several bushels of burgers, the staple of the American's limited diet. If an American does not eat several burgers a day, it will soon perish.

I always have headphones on me, and my phone never leaves my side. Like silence more than chatter. Apps are fun, and they work. It's just a matter of finding the one that suits me best, and I work with it. I also make sure to memorize the alphabet, characters, and letter pronounciations first, which is kind of the whole foundation of learning a new language, at least for me. Try it out, it helps if you make a binder and practice writing freely for fun.

That kind of shit only happens because we are to the Jew what the niggers are to the Whites.

Comedy cuts to the truth like a surgeon's knife

Dear America,

Why don't you love me? I hate niggers too you know. I could help you, I have a special set of skills and it aint speaking french. Pls annex me ameribro.

t. Adolf

>Goy in Chief

The fuck? No body here ever thinks about Canadians or Canadian current events

Canadian proxy detected

An American attends a local movie theatre only to walk into a mass shooting. Mass shootings are the single largest natural hazard to occur in the U.S, and it is customary to tip ushers and clerks at a theatre if the movie ends with no fatalities in the audience.

But we do love you, Canada-kun. W-we always have . . .

The capital of that republic should be Kelowna.

It's full of Albertans and Vancouverites anyway already.

I'm a fucking Kansas City native, you stupid prick.

Do French mon ami, since it'll carry over to and from Spanish easily as well if you want to go for four

Plus if you go innawoods up north tu pouvez communiquer avec les vrais canadiens

Awww, c'est mignon :3 Move to Quebec, the rest of Canada don't have culture.

Nah, you're a canadian

No real American thinks about Canada outside of pol

Hot as fuck

Books by authors of a certain background are given preferential treatment and promotion.

I love you too, big bro