Rick and Morty General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507586509048.webm
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking BASED!

FUCK walls, FUCK borders, FUCK laws, FUCK white people, and FUCK drumpf

what do Reddit & Memey fans and Arabs have in common?

Not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

ummm I believe that's a WHITE MALE piloting the creativity mech.... shouldn't he be representing #HATE?

>Season one was a 10/10 light hearted sci-fi romp.
>Season 2 much the same, introduced shittier writers for certain episodes, mucked with the pacing and tone a fair bit, but still good.
>Season 3 episode 1 was awesome, got my psyched.
>But I forgot to check the writers credits.
>Didn't realise men wrote the episode.
>Second episode comes around.
>tfw it's over.

>fucking twitter handle at the bottom

Fucking hell.

is this a subtle loss?

>subtle

LOOK MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NOT-PAYED-BY-MEXICO BORDER WALL. I AM NO-PAYED-BY-MEXICO BORDER WALL RIIIIICK

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN MORTY
IM NON WHITE RIIIIICK

JAY *BUUURP* JAY WE GOTTA REVIEW THESE MOVIES JAY, THEY'RE FUCKIN SHIT BUT WE GOTTA REVIEW EM
YOU AND ME JAY *BURP* IT'S UP TO US, REVIEW ALL THE MOVIES, ALL THESE SHIT MOVIES
AND WE'RE GONNA REVIEW EM AND KEEP REVIEWIN EM AND WE'RE NOT GONNA STOP REVIEWIN EM

JUST YOU, AND ME, *BURP* AND MAYBE SOMETIMES THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT RICH EVANS, BUT NEVER JOSH, BECAUSE HE'S A RETARD
MOSTLY JUST YOU AND ME *BURP* JAY, JUST WATCHING SHITTY FUCKING MOVIES ALL DAY EVERY DAY JAY, AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA FUCKING TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT

100 HALF IN THE BAG EPISODES JAY, HALF IN THE BAG 100 YEARS HALF IN THE BAG WE REVIEW THE MOVIES ON HALF IN THE BAG, 100 EPISODES HALF IN THE BAG WITH MR. PLINKETT ON HALF IN THE BAG JAY

>Illegal border wall

???

Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before... I'M A Sup Forums post! I'm Sup Forums Riiiiiick!

>Season one
>10/10
You need to seriously consider suicide.

It's not even subtle, newfag.

LOOK MARTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ANTISEMITE

I'M NAZI RICKKK

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507586509048.webm

WUB LUB DUB DUUUUB

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CHEETO, BARRON! I'M CHEETO DRUMPF!!!

real original

>dude loud noises lmao
Sup Forums is 18+ buddy

wubbalubba fuckyou, loud = funny is the ironic meta

instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi

Kino

I'm glad I stuck it out.

is that supposed to be miyazaki

i dont get it

>tfw lost when it isn't even ylyl

I've gotta take a shit..

how can anyone get past the Adobe Flash Garbage Amateur Webcomic style of art and stomach watching this show?

Animation being used and abused as a medium to exploited by 'comedy writers' with actually very little love or passion for the medium, fine with pumping out this dreck, not caring that it looks like shit, and that perhaps animation ought to look good, be aesthetically appealing. If "comedy" and "aesthetics" don't inherently go together according to whatever principles you subscribe to, then don't just force a bunch of korean animators (aka human beings with families) to slave away and waste their lives frame by frame creating something of zero artistic merit besides some lame toxic laughs that erode you from the inside, use another medium that doesn't waste away people's lives and time, AUDIENCE AND STAFF.

I hate western "comedy" animation. And yes, I love Ghibli.

"“You want your art to be hip and seem cool to people, but a great deal of what passes for hip or cool is now highly commercially driven. And some if it is important art. I think 'The Simpsons' is important art. On the other hand, it's also, in my opinion, relentlessly corrosive to the soul and everything is parodied and everything is ridiculous. Maybe I'm old but for my part I can be steeped in about an hour of it and then I have to walk away and look at a flower." -some author guy

I follow this guy, lushsux on instagram. a real hero and human bean.

Pretty clever, fuck Pissrael

not sure if i hate the show more or the fanbase

Palestinians are actual Semites, AskheNAZIs are land grabbing kikes

I don't get it.

>land grabbing
You spelt "war conquest" wrong.

spbp

fuck off ahmed

Has Sup Forums ever been more right than they were about this show? They nailed how awful the fanbase was from basically the first episode.

This

Israel's wall worked

Interestingly enough, the guy who spray painted that is a full blown Sup Forumsack.

I'm not joking. He did this mural near my house too.

Also this one.

These are actually pretty good

the artist is lushsux from melbourne

>Je t'aime Palestine
A FUCKING FROG

> Right-wings call it "art"

better than nigger graffiti

That moment when you realize that if Assange would have been an actor, he would be perfect in a role in the Witcher film or tv show

no laws or borders or laws equals the fallout universe retard

*gasp*
That's their culture you bigot

THIS IS ALL DUNULHD BRUHMFFPH'S FAULT

>N word

Edgy

No means no, you misogynist pig

This video would've felt dated and shit 10 years ago

kino

>open borders
>let spooky arabs in destined to kill you
Seems completely illogical.

He's completely right though. You're simply reverting to semantics like a typical brainlet.

>abbreviating it like a child
This is why no one takes you people seriously. Even those who agree with you politically are starting to see how fucking stupid this mentality is.

illegal border wall ?
WUT

How is it illegal to build a wall on your boarder?

niggers

I want to pet the catgirl :3

> what is loss.jpg

> Brainlet

Gtfo of here Sup Forums

> You people

Gawd

tumblr please leave

Western animation generally suits its purpose and has its place. This show is not an exception.

Yeah, Ghibli is great. But sometimes I want to see South Park or Ren and Stimpy or Rick and Morty.