Wanting to waste millions of tax dollars on a non binding opinion poll

>wanting to waste millions of tax dollars on a non binding opinion poll

WEW
E
W

>not wanting to BTFO degenerates for decades by referring them to plebiscite results

I couldn't give a shit about gay marriage but I sure can't wait to vote No.

Just make that shit legal. All this does is create a distraction for them to secretly pass bills in silence.

This famalam.

Leftist tears will be glorious, though the tears from the ACL will be just as sweet if it gets the thumbs up.

this Tbh lads. gay marriage is pretty much politics for retards along with other meme """""issues""""" like weed, abortion and racism

We already have a majority in both Houses who are in favour of it, so we don't need to spend taxpayer millions on an unnecessary plebiscite. Parliament already has the mandate from the people!

Besides, having a plebiscite would just give the No campaign an excuse to bring out all sorts of religitard bullshit and lies to vilify a section of the Australian community.

Remember that TPP thing? Yeah me neither

Isn't Oz extremely atheist? I mean they start with the least religious POPs in Democracy 3 so I just assumed they would be cool with this by now?

I couldn't care less about gay marriage either way but I'd vote no just to spite all the leftist cucks.

fags should just invent their own traditions. they already have the same rights as married people when they have a civil union anyway.

This is a hard choice...
- Vote no to piss off the lefties and PC parade
- Vote yes to piss off the muslim scum.

...Really makes me think.

Muslims already want to kill all non-muslims so it doesn't matter. In any case it's better to address the root of the problem, which is white cucks.

Muslims are eternally pissed. They will remain so until the entire world is Islamic. So vote No because BTFO'ing lefties gives me a zest for life.

>2% of the population is gay
>hold plebiscite on gay marriage
>70% of population think Islam is making Australia worse place to live in
>don't ban Islam and Islamic immigration

>this

Meanwhile gay marriage is a way to generate revenue from the pink dollar. Average wedding in Australia costs $36k - the more dumb fucks want to spend the better for the economy. Whats the fucking problem people - i dont care how we give it to them, fucking sooks everywhere.

I hate Melbournite shitlords so fucking much.

>Prime minister says he supports marriage equality because he is a conservative
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

It never ends though. Once gay marriage passes soemthing else just as abritrary will pop up to distract us.

Always go for the lefties. M*slims being in your country are a result of leftism, you must attack the source and not the consequence.

Should've just been in the census.
>Current Yearman in the back
>Current Yearwoman 6th from the left
>Asian Current Yearwoman next to her
Fucking hell, Melbourne.

This fucker is part of the reason we have so many somalian fuckers.