On December 8, 1980, Lennon was outside his home in New York when Chapman asked for his autograph. Lennon complied...

On December 8, 1980, Lennon was outside his home in New York when Chapman asked for his autograph. Lennon complied, then asked for Chapman's autograph in return. This kept up for several minutes as the two men exchanged signed books, sketches, and album covers. However, it was interrupted when Lennon said he had an appointment with the tanning salon, and he left in his limousine.

Later that day, Lennon returned from the tanning salon and exited his limo with his wife, Yoko Ono. Chapman then called out, "Give peace a chance, Mr. Lennon?", and John turned around, saw Chapman, smiled widely, and got ready to sign things again. Chapman surprised the peacenik by taking out his Charter Arms .38-caliber pistol and firing five shots at Lennon. Dodging the bullets, Lennon pulled out his piece and returned the fire; the bullets ricocheted off Chapman's fat and instead wounded several bystanders. Both men somehow missed Yoko, although both took several shots at her. The gun battle, ranging over a half-block radius, drew a crowd of onlookers who took side-bets on the action and cheered for the participants. At one point Chapman climbed a tree, Lennon climbed up after him, and a furious fistfight took place. Chapman continuously slipped due to his lard-arsery, and fell on Lennon during the fight, knocking the two men out of the tree.

Lennon then came to his senses and was all like, "Wait... what am I doing?", and went for his shotgun. Chapman then proceeded to pull out his pistol, got off a lucky shot, and blew Lennon's brilliant brains out. Lennon fell to the ground and shouted "I'm shot, I'm shot!" like the mama's boy he was, in hopes that someone would come and rescue him, to no avail. Glancing at Chapman, Lennon screamed, in his Scouse Britboy accent, "WE'LL FINISH THIS IN hell, you piece of s h i t e", and peacefully died.

What the fuck? Did you write this yourself?

Sneed

I like it

Where was Tavistock-programmed robot Paul McCartney while this was happening?

>Both men somehow missed Yoko, although both took several shots at her

Good read tbqh

this is great, reminds me of the guy posting conspiracy theories about school shootings with that bear avatar

Is this a new Tarantino's script?

10/10 for historical accuracy

I'm not sure why you posted this here, but I'm glad you did

hey there big guy

nice post

shit i meant to post this on /qa/
mods please move this

Good post, tbqhwyf

every world is a little different

kek

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP! xDD

1/10 gtfo

Is this a John Woo movie?

>Chapman continuously slipped due to his lard-arsery

I'm specifically leaving you out since you wrote this

:(

Legit kek'd

>Both men somehow missed Yoko, although both took several shots at her.

this especially made me legit lol

>Both men somehow missed Yoko, although both took several shots at her
Laughed audibly

Fucking cokehead

>produced by weinstein
Who will play Yoko?

chapman was a turbo-loser but he wasn't wrong about lennon. lennon was a phony, a charlatan, a moral hypocrite, etc. etc.

Coke rules and you don't.

Actually Chapman allegedly did a lot of fulfilling shit before killing Lennon. He worked at a YMCA where the instructors and kids all unanimously said he was a great guy. He was named an area coordinator at World Vision, helping to resettle Vietnamese and Lebanese kids, and shook hands with President Ford. He also took a trip around the world in six weeks, inspired by the movie Around the World in 80 Days.

It's hard to believe he decided to trash it all after living such a full life.

Gee, that sounds awfully familiar. Ever heard of Stephen Paddock?

You can't always predict shooters.

JAL Vs. JWL. Which one was the false image?