Canadians want to boost immigration, McCallum says after consultations

"Mr. McCallum’s assessment of public opinion is at odds with the results of a recent Nanos Research survey which indicates that only 16% want targets increased."

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadians-want-to-boost-immigration-mccallum-says-after-consultations/article31854179/
youtube.com/watch?v=5L4lgCYKcU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadians-want-to-boost-immigration-mccallum-says-after-consultations/article31854179/

holy shit, I'm moving to usa soon.

fuck this place

DELET THIS! REEEEEEEE

So what kind of immigration do they want?

Even the Syrian refugees are fed up with Canada.

Texas would be nice in a Trump America.

ur better off in mexico paco

Makes me think our politicians should be hanging from street lights.

I've tried to get in on a TN visa but it's not fucking easy. Now I'm trying with H2b. I'll do anything to gtfo this hellhole. Canada is the worst fucking so called developed country in the world. It is fucking awful here.

We may need more walls.

At least the media is including the relevant poll instead of just shilling for more immigration by only publishing his opinion

No one here is political in the slightest bit. They're all still stuck in the cowboys and indians phase. It's like the paradigms of our citizens never fucking change! And the patriotism? No where to be found!

It is but in ways some parts are nice. I hope our country gets better.

HAHAHA OMG AND CANADIANS ARE OKAY WITH THIS? WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KEKS HOLY SHIT

>only 16% want targets increased
But 100% of banks want targets increased.

>300,000 new residents
>enoch powell had brain aneurysms over 50k
>the jump from 50k to 150k killed enoch

I fucking hate these globalist cucks. I half want society to collapse just so that they might realise their mistake.

They are not listening to people. People cry out against more immigration on social media, politicians take that as a need for more.

>So what kind of immigration do they want?

The most non-Western, non-White, non-Anglo as is possible.

> Canada - "the worst developed country"
Do you know about something called "France" and "Sweden"?

>HAHAHA OMG AND CANADIANS ARE OKAY WITH THIS? WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING KEKS HOLY SHIT

No.

>That survey of 1,000 Canadians found that 39 per cent said the government should accept fewer immigrants in 2017 than the previous year. Thirty-seven per cent said Canada should accept the same amount in 2017, while only 16 per cent said the target should be increased.

Only 16% of Canadians agree with that cuck.

mass immigration is a tool by banks to create money from no where by fractional reserve lending.

Just bring in people. Have the government set them up. then load them up with debt.

In this country anyone who speaks out is in danger of being tried by a provincial human rights commission.

>nigger president
>100 000 refugees a year
Ok jamal

build it around parliament

The Justin Bot had a bit of short circuit today.

youtube.com/watch?v=5L4lgCYKcU8

30 000*
Still bad

At this point, what difference does it make? Liberty is dead already. Islam is just beating the corpse.

Wow, fuck that noise.

Yes, specifically chinks

>stuff vancouver with slants
>cascadia fault finally pops off
>millions dead
>largest disaster ever in a western country
>gibs pour in from around the globe
>Canada is awash in pity cash
>work lavishes aid upon us because we lost so many people
>but we didn't actually lose people, just asians

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

hate speech is the speech that needs to be protected the most.

If only non offenseive speech was protected. then we wouldn't need speech protections. because who would object?

all those new money chinks losing the value in their speculation properties.

Holy shit, didnt know Sask was this cucked.

No immigration. We have a problem with the Chinese communists taking over vancouver. Seriously, the Chinese government keeps buying up real estate and sending over wOman with anchor babies. It's fuckjng disgusting and needs to stop. We have enough unemployment to overcome population decreases.

We're full, fuck off.

>running away instead of fighting

You're no better than a rapefugee you know that?

It's a federal Supreme Court decision on a Sask case. Sask isn't cucked.

Chinks anchor baby us too. They fly to a pacific territory, hide the fact they are pregnant, then deliver the baby in a hotel room. Then they fly back to China with their dual citizenship baby. Which will come back 18 years later to attend our colleges and move his family to America in case China goes to shit.

Muslim loving Albertans flooding here too.

BC needs to separate from Cuckada, bring back the exclusion act (yes for a while only whites were allowed to move to BC before Ottawa stopped it) and build a wall on our eastern border

I know an Arab family that did the same thing here.

All conservative whites should just move to Alaska. We declare indepdence next time oil prices are high. Use the profits to start a sovereign wealth fund to keep us protected against drops in oil prices. Then once we are strong enough, we annex the Canadian territories, Greenland, and Iceland.

fucking leafs holy shit. don't they see how many fucking problems this is causing us here in europe? most of these fucking muslim immigrants won't be a part of our society because they don't want to, won't work and will live on welfare. is this guy just insane or does he want to kill your country?

Looks like he's got a bit of Mongrel in him.

where do I sign?

Banks.

immigrants come in. the government gives them money, backed by debt. then they go and get their own debts. banks and bond holders profit immensely.

That would explain why the big banks are always pushing multiculturalism and funding queer shit

McCallum is a dinosaur, wish they'd cut him loose.

Like this guy must have a family and people he cares about.

I remember him from the Chretien days. Didn't like him then and still don't like him now.

It wouldn't be so bad if they choose people from Anglo countries, shit i'd even Take eastren europeans. But why do they insist on thrid world hut people?

Just look at (((Soros))). He spends on NGOs and politicisans, to create the market conditions needed for him to profit massively from investments.

cheap welfare slaves for left wing parties.

some nigger from Niger, living on welfare in a western nation, is living like a middle class person in their home nation. then you give them the vote and make sure to remind them who provides for their comfy living standard.

Just end it Canada, please

(((Banks)))

How do you think it feels watching your country die before your very eyes?

The damage this government is doing is irreversible

He just keeps going hoping the reporter would forget his own questions

Yeah that makes sense. However in the long term it also kills the golden goose. It seems like it's all coming apart now. They probably expected they could just start a new world war to make everyone forget like the last time they fucked up.

the battle is already lost

doesn't matter to them anymore. they can just relocate themselves and their cash to places like Dubai, Singapore, HongKong, Shanghai, or even South Africa or Brazil.

The rootless cosmopolitan millionaire/billionaire is the most dangerous thing to any nation.

fucking mccallum that drunk, him and goodale should have gtfo with the rest of the old dynasty relics

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

In regards to the topic of flooding white countries with non-whites to destroy any semblance of identity that is left, on the bright side I feel relieved.

According to that survey, 16% want targets increased yet the guvment ignores the will of the vast majority. This is a two fold blessing in disguise; it shows that Democracy is not sacrosanct, above scrutiny and ultimately not a worthy ideal as well as giving people a first hand experience of how inviting the third world into our countries will inevitably change our lives for the worse in the short term. The long term can have an auspicious outlook if whites decide to play the game of identity politics and even better, to break the fucking game and denounce pluralistic societies.

Mccallum is a former bank economist. So, yeah.

And how would you suggest we 'play the game'?

Seems the powers at be dont like White Europeans. Theres not a white country on earth not being pushed with immigration. So after these leeches take hold of our great civilizations. Destroy our wealth keep us living to produce more tax money as we struggle to get by. Then stiffle us with migrants we dont need as Country folks have it hard enough finding work. So theres two choices in the end. Do nothing as your Countries turn into shit or find a way to dispose of the Corruption in Politics. Sadly the only way to defeat them is natural disasters, or massive Global Civil War. Where the Majority overthrows there corrupt Goverments. Seeing as the last great Empire created the constitution 250 years ago is proof how shitty Government truly is. The more i learn the more i realize how much is left to learn.

I speak of what might be described as devolving into identity/cultural politics and group preference in favor of adhering to ideologies such as liberalism/conservatism/classical liberalism and the like.

These well known ideologies will have no teeth at this rate because they will be fractured to the point of needing total re-hauls in light of ensuing demographics. Broadening the tent so to speak to be as inclusive as possible while each subgroup feels a little more left out at each expansion.

I suggest whites playing the game just like other groups. If we can't overtake parties by sheer numbers, guilt ridden rhetoric meant to shame others into submission, and use of victim currency, it's time to opt out and support our own. Make no mistake, this seems like a daunting task given the age and inexperience of many of us finally waking up to what is being done. I see the potential of this being a natural response and we should be ready to throw our support behind people who would put this into motion at the very least.

>Telus & Bell then raise prices even further due to increasing demands on their networks