Why are there people like this? Is it so hard to just obey police? They're risking their lives for you fucks

Why are there people like this? Is it so hard to just obey police? They're risking their lives for you fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WIIPINAciIg
youtube.com/watch?v=D4slRWjhu6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because these poor sons of bitches will never have any real authority. It's an inferiority complex, really.

how did usa get like your pic related?

was it somehow caused by 9/11

Fuck you. I've lived in America, Canada, Mexico, and Australia.

The american police right now are like the mexican police in 1992. They're fucking terrible.

There's a mountain of reasons people don't fucking trust them, one of the largest being that they have essentially became tax-men on an aggressive level rather than true law enforcement.

I dont know but I bet the jews are involved

People are really fucking autistic about the police for some reason.

I get out of tickets literally almost every time just by being honest, polite and respectful to the police.

We need to allow police a day of rage.

The internet and enough people getting pissed off at cops trying to leverage the public's ignorance of their rights to get more than they are allowed.

So basically freely available information. There are idiots of course that misunderstand.

For example, the guy above can be legally ordered to leave his vehicle. His little sign is just going to get him pistol whipped.

cops have been abusing power since ever, if you meet someone with white hair theirs a chance they will have a story or two of cops beating the shit out of someone for no reason

>real authority

No authority is real authority desu. We all wake up each day feeling like caged animals, living the lives of caged animals and yet there is no cage. It is in our minds. We are told to pretend we are in a cage and we obey.

How do those boots taste???

He's not shooting anyone, he's harmless.

What the fuck is your problem?

Define "unjust" objectively

not just

>Be me
>Minding my own business just walking
>Cop pulls next to me and jumps out of the car
>Starts harassing me with a thousand questions
>Where you going?
>What are you doing?
>Why are you out alone in the middle of the night? (9pm)
>I'm gonna need to search you
>I told him no unless there is a probable cause and he just slammed me into his car and started patting me down grabbing my ass and balls
>Tells me to be on my way

I really didnt do anything. Was just harassed for no reason and I am white.

You have it happen to you once and it feels violating. Like you were treated like a common criminal. So people start doing this not to have their rights violated.

edgy faggots who think they are tough by doing this

wait

but am I being detained?

or am I free to go?

this aussie gets it.

Because FREEDUMB!

Best way to assure you're never let off with just a warning?

How often are you morons getting pulled over? Been driving for 11 years and I've only been stopped once, because I was driving way too fast like a jackass.

MUH BIG BAD POLICE MAN

OP, why don't you just obey the secret police and go to the Gulag?

I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

WAHH WAHH

I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

Fuck of bootlicker. Checkpoints are a form of warentless search and seizure. Just because you respect police doesn't mean you have to bend over for them on command.

Things like this are why. As retarded as the people protesting over some teen pointing his gun at police and getting shot are, a lot of police officers power trip and unnecessarily fuck with people.

Bootlickers

AM I BEING DETAINED?

AM I FREE TO GO?

You were just trying to walk home with your Skittles and Arizona tea, right? You dindunuffin.

Same here. The worst experience I've had with the police is a CHP fatass still wrote the speeding ticket after he learned I was an appliance repairman, I told him how to fix his washer and gave him the wire nut to do it.
If there's any CHP on this board, Officer (((Rothenberg))) ruined it for the rest of you, no free repair tutorials to get out of tickets.

He's also white. Just comply with officer and you'll be on your way. Plent of Sup Forumsacks have posted examples.

>Cop see you are white
>Threat level down 50%
>You aren't white trash, down another 30%
>Comply, now at 95%
>Cop just gives you warning
>Appreciative it was just a routine traffic stop, instead of ape out boogaloo

You know you were raped and leaving that part out.

2 seconds in and my ears are already bleeding how is this bitch making these sounds

I was walking home from work wearing my work uniform.

I thought cops were on the White man's side. They should be harassing nogs, not messing with white people who just want to be left alone.

ARTICLE FUCKING SIX, YOU STATIST CUMRAG

>driving really fast down the highway
>cop pulls me over
>asks me how fast i was going
>tell him, apologize for speeding. no excuses.
>he gives me a warning

>mfw i know niggers who have gotten tickets for going 1 mile over the speed limit

This, I feel like people are just dicks and trolls and probably deserved that ass beating. Cops are just trying to do a job.

Seriously?

The leaf is the one who has to explain it?

Damn.

This one is good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0

I basically was man. Almost seems as if he stopped me to cop a feel.

I know he was just looking for something he could charge me with. Still fucked up.

police story

>crazy uncle out and about (I mean mental institute crazy)
>running all over town naked and screaming
>makes it to grandparents house
>he screams at them
>starts choking grandfather
>cops come in and stop him
>drop him off in front of gate of state hospital
>cops leave and let him wander town some more.
>later arrested for breaking into town democrat building
>was screaming "SPACE ALIENS CONTROL HILLARY"
>was released next day.

unless there is money, cops don't care.

imbecile

Were you wearing pic related?

Generally I'm going to try and make any official police interaction as painless as possible for the officer and myself. they see enough shit during the day.

If I was a cop, I'd immediately think this guy was either hiding something, or a complete nutter / sovereign citizen type person. As this kind of behavior is distinctly odd, calling it suspicious is a no brainier, giving police a reason to both detain them.

In addition, assuming this occurred during a lawful stop, it could be construed as failure to comply with a police officer, misdemeanor sure but usually in the heavy fine range of $500 - $5k USD, or some mild jail time.

If I was the cop I'd probably just give him his 'ticket' which would be something like traffic violation: (Whatever $ + Points) and Failure to comply with an officer (Whatever $ + points)

He'd probably get pissed and show up in court, only to get greased by the judge.

Actually changing things involves getting people on your side and lobbying governments, but since that takes time and effort (and usually some strategically placed $$$) it's easier to just quote some laws and be insubordinate, and think you're changing the world.

This is true for me but when I bring it up it's because I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE apparently. No, I don't chimp out and argue with cops, I just admit what I do wrong. I got pulled over a couple of years ago going 10 over and no proof of insurance or registration. I was nice to the cop and he just gave me a warning and told me to get my insurance info ASAP.

All traffic stops are an arrest by law, hence the requirement to identify. Cops confuse arrest with the booking procedure.

part of the problem is there are so many examples of sovereign citizens losing their shit to completely normal cops

and then there are so many examples of completely normal people getting brutalized by psychopathic cops

the absolute extremes of
>FUGGEN BOODLIGGER
or
>SOVEREIGN CITIZEN RETARD
are both pretty wrong. there are clearly some insane, violent policemen in departments that get treated like boys clubs, and also a lot of normal, personable cops that aren't assholes. in the end, I'm just glad I don't live in america :,)

How's high school going?

White people are more likely by percentage of population to be killed by cops than blacks.

>I am a NatSoc and I want you to feel the heel of my boot!

He is Constitutionally entitled to these rights.

am I being detained?

Praise be kek you degenerate nigger trash. btw he looks like a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

traffic stops are unconstitutional

That guy is a lawyer. Are you? I think he knows what he is doing. And there is a difference between disobeying a cop and disobeying a lawful order.

I used to get harassed by the police anywhere I went when I had a long beard. When I cut it off when it became all trendy to have a beard it stopped.

>they're risking their lives to give you that maritime law, corporate-fiction person, bullshit federal reserve note penalty fine.

FUCK YOU.

Checkpoints are swedish cuck-tier level faggotry.

> why do people know their rights and not comply to have the police rat fuck their car and the drug dog scratch the shit out of everything.

that's British level faggotry, like tv licensing and council tax gayness.

This. Cops are assholes and will abuse their authority to intentionally deceive you into granting them access to your property.

they go to the ghetto for that whenever they want, senpai

How's LARPing a cage into existence around yourself for the amusement of some jew?

The trick to dealing with an uppity nigger tier cop is rather simple. Remind him, "Pig's like you are why good cops are getting killed by BLM."

All the cops I've seen have been incredibly grumpy cunts, like they were trying to be authoritative but look and act like they've been up for 3 days. Like teachers. And all the female ones I've seen have been standing behind their male handlers and they only do things like opening the car door for the arrested guy.

Doesn't mean I won't appreciate it if they taze some douche who tries to stab me but here at least most of their job is to fine people who went 2 over the speed limit.

No they aren't. You are being cited for suspicion of committing a violation, not automatically arrested. That why they can't do things like order you from your vehicle nor force you to comply with orders or compliance. It's actually illegal for them to do so unless or until they have evidence and probable cause to do so. Then you MAY be under arrest.

Pic in OP is a kind of rude way to assert your natural rights according to several SCotUS rulings, but it is fully legal. I'd add that you should say your sirs and thank you officers, but admit to nothing, remain in your vehicle, and don't have a shit fit, and generally you'll be fine.

most cops i've talked to are pissed off because they arrest these apex niggers and they are back on the street the next day doing the same shit.

Because they rarely show the truth like with BLM, it is not just certain lives that matters it is all lives. Take this video for example this homeless white guy did nothing but the media put this all over national news, no.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WIIPINAciIg

The police are literally just people, and some people are good while others are bad no matter the race etc. However, if your career requires public service you have to remain professional especially when you are armed, you must be able to control yourself and temper. This is why I think psych evaluations should be more thorough to pick up on superiority complexes, and other mental illnesses before anyone gets a badge and gun.

I'm not sure if stuffing my cock down her throat or punching that annoying harpie in the neck would be the quickest way to shut that nails-on-a-chalkboard voice up.

This.
And

Cops are on the cop's side. It's one of the things they drill into their heads during training. It's their way of letting you know, without saying it directly, never cross the blue line, (but they can't explicitly say that because you're still supposed to report illegal activity to internal affairs).

have fun getting tazered

It does seem like a shit job to me at the best of times. I suppose people shouldn't blame them for not being able to do much of use sometimes. Imagine working for our flaccid dick, inept government.

We need heroes... we need someone willing to be locked up. We need someone who will put their freedom and life on the line to end this. I'm one of those someones. I just need a cameraman.

Make my sacrifice matter.

Never have been by an officer. And I've also never complied with any ticket. I don't sign them, you never should sign, and I've taken ever single one to the court date and had them struck.

Have fun not maintaining your natural rights.

google: civil asset forfeiture

that's why.

I work near one of the main areas apex does shit, and I work at night. I get pulled over once a week since the cops have been told to pull everyone over after midnight. I asked one of them why and they said they are trying to catch apex gang stealing cars. said to him don't they just speed up to over 140km an hour and you have to stop pursuit. cop said yeah but his just got to follow orders and he knows how stupid the it is.

The cop telling you to roll down your window could easily be construed as a lawful order, during a lawful traffic stop. telling a citizen to do so would be a normal function of his duties as a police officer, and by not doing so (with the window being under full control of said citizen) could easily be interpreted legally as obstruction of a law officers duties, which depending on your legal jurisdiction, again a misdemeanor offense.

Granted this is a very strict interpretation of law, but the entire legal system is based upon agreed meanings of rules, lawyers simply debate that meaning and how it would apply to a given situation.

Not a lawyer, probably should have become one.

PRAISE KEK

To be fair, if the stuff on the sign is what the law actually says then maybe they should train the cops to abide by it in the first place?

Great way to get out of DUI's

Assuming you autists get out of the house and get drunk with other people, ever.

>be white
>don't drink and drive
>obey all traffic laws
>rarely drive after dark unless I really need something

I haven't been pulled over or even spoken to police in 5 years. Seriously, just maintain your car and don't drive like a retard and they will never, ever bother you.

Just be aware that if you're traveling small town cops and highway cops will tax you. Just make sure you obey the traffic rules to the fucking letter in those places. They ticket out of town people to keep their pissant town coffers funded.

You Americans are so bloody lucky that you have police who will let you off with a 'warning'. Here in Australia it doesn't matter how nice you are, if you are pulled over for any specific reason they WILL fine you...never any getting out of it. And our fines are astronomical, hundreds of dollars for the smaller infringements (10kms over etc). On top of that once you've accrued a certain number of points you lose your licence for a while. It takes about 3 years for any points to dissapear. ITS FUCKED

Oh yeah, and if you have any suspensions your insurance goes up heaps too

Says the Australian faggot living in a country with laws where police can stop and search if you have tattoos they don't like.

Australian police are shit with a long history of corruption.

Go suck a dead dingos donga mate.

Even if you've never had an accident, paid it for years and never cost insurance companies a cent

>Is it so hard to just obey police?

It really depends, fuckface.

Stop pretending every cop is Andy Griffith.

Cops are pretty good these days to be honest, they've really cleaned up the corruption. The problem is the state revenue raising forcing them to act as tax collectors. And as I mentioned earlier, there's no such thing as a warning here...if they pull you over, you're getting fined and getting demerit points

The Aussie police are the nicest I've met. I'd rank things like this:

Aus/Can>>>>>>>>>>>>>America>>Mexico

I have not met a single Aussie cop who was a cunt in 6 years now, not to me or anyone else in my view, they have always been exactly what a cop should be.

I'm all of those, you've missed the point entirely.

>protecting a force which enforces unjust laws
Fuck off.

Maybe they like exercising their rights as human beings instead of relegating themselves to the position of cattle to be inspected when law enforcement are involved.

oh this is a good shitpost mate

if you try and bribe an American cop youre gonna get your ass locked up.

if you dont bribe the mexicans youre gonna get locked up.

The main problem with cops here is the majority of them were doorkickers from the sandbox. not really the type to give a shit about your rights

No they have not.

They are also a money generator with the bullshit tickets you get for drifting 5 kmh an hour over the limit.

You fags let your bitches take all the fun out of driving. All of it.

The fun police are in full force in Australia with the most idiotic knee jerk laws ever.

Your cops are garbage. I've lived all over Oz mining as I got imported. My wife couldn't find one of you that wasn't a giant cunt.

At least your cops look friendly still. American cops look like the Gestapo now. So do the French police actually.

I will give you that your cops still look approachable. Don't though or they might ticket your for something stupid.......

Where is his insurance?

I've seen this before. The fucking Terminator cop that breaks the window with his hands is fuck badass.

Are you trying to mind freak him?

Driving is a privilege, not a right. I never understood why people are so retarded over this. You enter an agreement with the government that you will obey and be subject to enforcement of certain laws so that you may drive a vehicle.

One time I almost fell asleep at the wheel after getting really drunk all day at a concert. Cops saved my life, so I told them that and that I was almost home. They let me go.

Cops aren't bad unless you live in a shithole city or the South/Midwest.

>I live in a mostly white country
>no blacks therefore cops can relax
>can't comprehend that in dinduland cops cannot afford to relax for a split second

I think you're the one missing the point.

This happened in my city today.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4slRWjhu6M

American cops are massive cunts because if they aren't they become very dead.

> not a lawyer
Next time put that first so I don't have to waste my time reading your bulllshit.

I wish they would take that view in BC. I was gone for a decade traveling and while I was gone they gave a truck license to every moron import as soon as they got off the boat.

Driving quality in the Lower Mainland took a fucking nose dive and no one is courteous anymore.

Lived home for two years. Just moved to Kamloops this week to get away from the bullshit.

Because police that pull you over are always fucking assholes, no matter how nice you are yourself