Why is this scene more scary than any horror movie?

Why is this scene more scary than any horror movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv08vnIlnIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it came completely out of left field

Description on picture please.. it's only courteous.

jackson is very good at horror and the weird. check his early filmography.

What movie??

>tfw when there are actually underage faggots who have never seen fellowship

it came out of left field, nightmare fuel

i'm 27 and i'm drunk half the time when i'm watching movies.

haha xdxd booze amirite XD

i have to check out this mythical "left field" some day, seems like a horrible place. What is the left field's tax policy?

Nobody expected it.

Alcoholism isn't funny user..

What said. It's a serious problem and you really shouldn't be making fun of it.

That's Bilbo Baggins losing his mind after discovering that his nephew, Frodo Baggins, sold the entire Bag-end Estate to the Sackville-bagginses for a ridiculously low price. Bilbo was enraged because he spent years teaching Frodo about the housing market and he made a really stupid decision.

Lemme guess, you don't consume caffeine either?

why are you even here on this board

>i literally cant stop buying alcohol and putting it in my mouth, im an automaton HURRR i cant control myself loooool XD
fuck off.

Thank you

t. got beat by their dad as a child

Child abuse isn't funny user..

Ask Hillary

t. dicked.

The fuck is wrong with yall? Can't even have a discussion without you virgins shitting it up. I hope you idiots die a slow miserable lonely death, makes me happy knowing this will happen :3

you should kill yourself

Rape isn't funny user.

Dicks aren't funny user..

please stop projecting your painful childhood memories when replying to my posts k thanks

problematic

That's fucking rude, you first.

Because good scares just need to be unexpected, not telegraphed and done with a loud thud

You can stop talking now.

your life is a total waste, end yourself asap.

you can shutup now

formerly chucks

It's in the book and that was published in 1954. Plenty of time for a warning.

Because you actually give a shit about Bilbo as a character.

Pee Wee did it

yeah that was the scariest part of the book when the actor that played Biblo Baggins in the 2001 high fantasy adventure film Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the RIng suddenly popped up on the page in the original book. I had no idea it was a popup book until that point, completely unexpected, transcended genres. I especially like the interactivity, where instead of actually reading the book you can read an encyclopedia at the end of the book about the book that is twice as long as the actual book. masterclass in patrician writing.

It's hairy potter going to hogwarts.

Dude just wanted to make up languages and family trees and didn't give a shit about your pussy whining.

This was intentional, right?

Which face is scarier this or laura dern?

thank god he has a gallant, shining warrior like you to defend his honour on the internet, otherwise Tolkien's soul could never rest easy knowing that someone out there humoured themselves at his expense. Bless you laddy

That scene in TDK where the dead cop hits the window scares the shit out of me whenever I watch it

What was his tax policy?

Forgive the guy, Only neckbeard faggots watch LoTR.

Both are less scary than Large Marge.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv08vnIlnIw

Just started a fresh reread. Max comfy. :)

It's abrupt and comes out of nowhere. There is nothing to prepare you for it ahead of time. It is the head on collision you never saw coming.

Because you've only watched 3 horror films and they were all made by James Wan