youtu.be/Ypkv0HeUvTc
youtube.com/watch?v=tTdIOT7fY1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a fan-film probably.

> morrison
it's fucking unreadable

Yes.

The art is everything for this book.

And we know what happens to movies that try to go the "style over substance" route.

They fail.
Miserably.

Can't wait for the sequel starring Memeien Wayne. I'm not even kidding, it will be awesome.

There's only one director capable of filming the unfilmable. And he's done it once before with Watchmen

Assuming you could do the visuals justice since the art really makes it, still no. Manchildren and critics alike would bitch and moan that it's too dark and not muh fun.

Is this better than the video game?

>American Sneeder:
>The Most Chucked Store in Former U.S. History

It's different.
The game is pretty generic vidya power fantasy whereas in the comic, Batman doesn't really fight anyone since most of the villains are already completely mindbroken.

>The art is everything for this book.
but this was true for watchmen as well

It's almost literally unreadable because of the fonts.

Watchmen wasn't as stylized.
It was more about the perspective and panel layout.
Arkham is fucking insane.

Make it animated.

You get a different team of animators to work on each segment, each working in a different medium. I'm talking like weird Eastern European traditional animation studios, maybe even just animation colleges.

They need to be drastically different styles: hand painted, cut out animation, rotoscoping (The clayface segment obviously has to be claymation).

It would almost be an anthology, but the scenes would flow into each other with the same sort of delirium as the comic.

I'm sure it would have an impossibly high budget and only a tiny audience would appreciate it, but it's the only way to do it right.

This is probably the only economically viable way of doing the above.

It's not even a good story

>HOLY SHIT THE JOKER HAS RIOTED AND TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM AND HOLDING THE STAFF HOSTAGE
>nah jk, everybody's ok and just kinda hanging out
>I, Batman, will now wander the halls of the asylum aimlessly and kill a couple of the inmates for no reason. Have fun being pushed down the stairs Doctor Destiny you crippled faggot
>Oh the head guy at the Asylum is fucking crazy or something, better take him out
>Bye supervillains, I'm leaving now
>Bye batman

Maxie is best boy.

They already made a video game about it.

Dee is good too

The art completely steals the show, but the writing isn't *that* bad.

Can't stand Snyder.

Gilliam did a good job with Fear and Loathing.

It isnt, but it needs to have as little CG as possible and it needs to use colors in a "similar" way to sin city (except less black and white)

Dont try to make it look realistic, but try to make it look offputting. Make jokers face an animatronic mask etc etc

you need someone fucking crazy like that woman that directed marilyn manson videos in the 90's.
no idea who can pull that kind of style these days.
youtu.be/Ypkv0HeUvTc

The story is intended to make you question what really separates Batman from the villains in the asylum. That's why the villain turns out to be the doctor in charge of the whole operation and why the regular doctor who just wants to help her patients ends up killing him at the end, it's designed to make you question what separates an ordinary person from insanity and where that line is drawn. That's also shown with the subplot with Amadeus Arkham, who goes insane when his wife and daughter are murdered.

is this way manchildren

>calling others manchildren
you seem to forget where you are cunty user

What said, although I tend to assume anyone who wilfully misses the point this hard is probably trolling.

Haven't read the comic (or any for that matter since the 90's) but the game would make a pretty fun movie.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajfggggggggg

My cat just jumped on the keyboard, but i'm gonna just leave it there because fuck it.

hey can i see your cat

Arkham Asylum looks great but the font is literally unreadable.

>capeshit
>unfilmable

WEW

No, they didn't. They made a videogame that is called like a comic

Lynch could do it

go back to Sup Forums you faggot manchild

How the fuck can DC go from this, to JUSTice league DCU? This is pure art comic kino. Is the rest of it actually good though?

>Make it animated.

They'd ruin it. Warner Animation can crank out a good animation anymore. Specially when it comes to adapt DC stuff.

>he's never read Seven Soldiers
>he's never reas All Star Superman
>he's never read his JLA run
>he's never read Multiveraity
>he's never read Doom Patrol
>he's never read Flex Mentallo
>he's never read his Flash run
>he's never read Seaguy
>he's never read his Vertigo hyper sigil/philosophical guodebook/spiritual soldier beginner's manual
>he's never read Nameless
>he's never read Klaus
The man has talent, but AA is probably one of his weaker works. He manages to slip in his occultist themes while still writing a competant story with good characters.

THIS. Honestly maybe one of the only guys fit for the job.

All-Star Superman gets ruined for me by the "villain suddenly sees the world as the hero does and this is how he's defeated" trope.

It's like Morrison really watches all the same chinese animus as me.

he probably does
And Luthor gets his comeuppance by seeing the world in all its glory then having his super senses taken away from him. Still the rest of the series is one of the best comic stories out there.

>Bye supervillains, I'm leaving now
>Bye batman

This absolutely slayed me. Well done.

Makes me wonder. Since all the other evil Batmen are based on his au counterparts, what if Batman Who Laughs is Arkham Batman?

Only Doom Patrol and Seaguy. Nameless maybe for cool art. Rest is infantile hardly readable thrash and mess of ideas and concepts.
p.s. Bat epic could be great series of perfect blockbusters

Dr. Hurt is too lame of a character.

Could be cut out

Read Seven Soldiers, it's legitimately his best story. That, JLA and All Star avoid the stuff you're talking about and let him shine as a writer.

Punisher: Born is unfilmable, least because Punisher is now an Iraq vet so the shitpile of Vietnam is lost entirely. The Garth Ennis-ness would also be brutally evaporated in favor of something more audience friendly.

I read it. I like story about underground pirates but rest feels like masturbatory

I want so much to see Slavers as movie

>monsanto

...the CORN guys?

the genetic engineering and chemical conglomerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTdIOT7fY1I
Apparently not