periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDLVarBKV
archive.is/DMC7D
periscope.tv/w/1yNGanVRRVnJj
theintercept.com/document/2016/09/12/stingray-manuals-gemini-quick-start-guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Kaplan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ay lmao

Just got home from work.
What's this new leak saying about the DNC?

Bump.

Keep up the good work fellas

To sum up what has been found:

>DNC is trying to turn GOP districts blue via redistricting
>Ambassadors appointed by Obama donated millions to the DNC, mostly as a bribe to get the job.
>DNC tried to steal GOP house seats in Texas
>DNC found to have secret links to companies that produce legislative redistricting software
>The DNC were planning to overturn the GOP House majority by using Latinos as a wedge
>DNC planned for MASSIVE anti-white gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections

So yeah its been a pretty big day

If Hillary is not seen in the next 24 hours, she is ded.

Who is that?

periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDLVarBKV

This guy is talking about it just started

wew

Apparently the multiple check-ins and check-outs in the leaked emails signify double voting. I don't know. Check the last thread for more info.

so how can Sup Forums even hope to win this

Bamping out of interest, somebody keep me posted.

K

I think it's a fund raising app and it has a way to allow one contributor to spam individual $2700 donations. You can reach high donations to the DNC by literally donating to every candidate individually in the party. But no donation can be in excess of $2700. So it iterates through them. Maybe.

Multiple check in's checkouts = software can track more than one vote per election year = primary and general election.

WEW send to Alex Jones/Breitbart when?

Bump for Trump.

In the cnbc folder there's stock data, what program to open it

Campaign donations are being exchanged for appointments to important federal positions

Don't forget the allusions to multiple voting.

Wanted to also mention: DNC were planning on creating a national database to monitor and track all voters

(((Katzenberg)))

and this is how they do it

When you go to unpack the download it asks for a password, the decryption key doesn't work. What's the password?

D
A
M
N

Baba Yaga with a photoshopped face on.

Drudge already picked it up, nothing by Breitbart yet

So we now have proof that they monitor Americans?
Oh boy I cant wait for the field day Trump will have with this shit. NH and VA are all his now they won't support the DNC going against personal freedoms.

archive.is/DMC7D

Oliver Stone already believes that the leaks done by the DNC themselves, literally a false flag to blame Russia

No I think candidate committee contributions and party committee contributions can be unlimited as they are considered "soft money."

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanVRRVnJj

MATT FORNEY IS GOING IN DETAIL ABOUT ALL THE THINGS HE FOUND

So what exactly is this?
theintercept.com/document/2016/09/12/stingray-manuals-gemini-quick-start-guide/

I cant open the actual files in the download. Whats the password? the decryption key doesn't work.

fuck no, save us kek from another fucking movie

Wow

>literally a false flag to blame Russia
Wtf I hate russia now

More bumps. This is fun shit

KEK WILL PROVIDE

I bet they're leveraging google and facebook data for their targeted propaganda too. Any details on what exactly they're doing here?

You autistic fucks WHAT IS THE PASSWORD TO UNOCK THE ZIP ONCE IT'S DOWNLOADED

put "parenthesis" around the decryption key

Oliver Stone makes the shittiest movies of any critical acclaimed director

I don't give a fuck what he thinks

The Joseph ((Gordon Levitt)) Uses in the snowden commercials is unbearable and unnecessary

If you haven't seen Savages then don't respond

He actually has a point. I mean what better way than to spin this entire shitshow than to blame Russia for it? If someone from the DNC fucked up and got this leaked its the perfect damage control.
Dont' you find it odd that the DNC already had a prepared statement just minutes after Wikileaks published the leaks?

Just tells me everything is corrupted. I don't want to download it again. It'll be the third time.

(GuCCif3r_2.0)

Gordon Levitt is in the snowden movie? I hate that guy.

Fucking ruined

>archive.is/DMC7D
it is the manual that police used to spy on US citizens the same reason Snowden is in Russia because that is the info he leaked

wew lad
Can't wait till Hillary Clinton sees this version of "white supremacist symbol, Pepe"

aww poor alt right baby got booty blasted for W.

Jesus, talk about buying your seat at the table.

Show this to all your leftist friends and watch their heads explode.

this works

>(GuCCif3r_2.0)
Thanks famalam.

Can anyone explain the voter fraud?

Here's information about the DNC and OFA's relationship

Ded Drunk

Password is (GuCCif3r_2.0)
If anyone else is autistic like me

HEY GOYS,

Uh. HOLY SHIT. What if Stevens (BENGHAZI) didn't want to pay or was going to tattle on their little pay for play shit and thus thats why he died? :^)

Seth Rich bump.

What is CFC?

Also, was DNC and OFA fundraising disclosed post 2008 election?

Kek make it happen

No I don't believe it was. The leaks show though that the DNC took a huge hit back in 2009, which made the DNC really join and merge with OFA. Apparently it would have been much worse had the DNC not been cozy with them

if they merged with the OFA that is a campaign finance violation. They cant even share funding.

Damn I hope the FBI swoops in and does a hard and swift dicking.

Exactly. The leaks seem to prove they merged with OFA after 2009

Just chill. Other people are looking through it so faggots who can't figure out how to decrypt don't have to.

That's a shame, I was hoping that the DNC and OFA fundraising was disclosed after the election so that we could compare those reports with the one we have now to see if maybe they fudged the numbers originally. I find it hard to believe that the DNC and OFA can be kept undisclosed.

>implying the ((fbi)) arnt working for hillary

Wait is OFA a PAC, and are donations to PAC unlimited?

What folder is this credit card info in? I need it for reasons.

spread this shit now

don't even care if its true, it rolls off the tongue so nicely

Bump shills are in full force

No that was his best one, the only one I'd rewatch, you stupid asshole

Bump

Bump

Guys we need to seriously bump legit threads. Shills from CTR, /r9k/, /qa/ and r/Sup Forums are slamming us hard

REEEEEEEEEEEE

oh and bump

B-b-b-b-b-b-b COMBO BREAKER

Shill confirmed.
Password is: (GuCCif3r_2.0)
Don't just leave this up to other anons. Download and look through it yourself. More eyes > less eyes.

Bump

I'm diving in. Witness me KEK

DEM TRIPS

KEK Dam it, Sup Forums is right once again

Is this new?

Funding used for Project Athena

Can anyone actually confirm there is credit card info in this dump? I havent found it yet.

Sauce links and info plox.
This sounds fun.

is this the type of shit i gotta use a proxy to access?

nvm, i dove into the thread halfway like an idiot

There is you fucking scrub ass. Grep the dump using a few parsers.

And don't you forget it

Fucking where, you cunt.

Based kamerad

Gas, now. No trial.

CFC could be the Combined Federal Campaign, which is a fundraising group that accepts money from Federal Employees. How the hell they are being funded by private donors and why they are working directly with the DNC is a good question.

more Athena info

Look at all the Jews on the list

Keep this bumped! Don't let shills win

I like this game

Bump for lulz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Kaplan

And my next natural question is whether the spreadsheet is an artifact from the DNC, or whether it has been compiled from leaked info?

Once the money goes to a committee (CFC, DNC, or OFA), what happens to it? I don't think it can be used but for certain things, like voter registration etc., but I don't entirely understand how the money is disbursed once it has been collected by the committees.