youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha bitch!

Just get off work, did ya?

is there audio of this?

BUMP

>Pull my finger

is KEK trolling hillary IRL?

Wrong. Syphillitic lesions on the brain and in the lungs.

She has syphillis. Hence the secrecy. Having a president marred by rumors of sexual misconduct in her days as first lady come out as having a terrible incurable STD would be a PR nightmare.

Stroke stroke stroke

Lmao, they probably do that when anybody faints.

Schumer looking like a covetous reptillian as always

BUMBACLOT

STOP MOCKING ME!!

Why not both?

>STOP MOCKING ME!!

Stop being such a colossal bitch, and we'll talk.

Fat lady was just holding in a fart and wanted Hildawg to pull her finger.

Sup Forums btfo

Because it just isn't true. Nothing deep here other than the fact that is just syphillis.

She has catheter because of lesions on genitals make urination painful and risks greater infection (piss on open sores is a no go)

She takes injections of benzathine to manage symptoms but it's killing her.

DEATH IS UPON HER.

isnt there a simple cure for syphilis? as in, pop some pills for a few days/weeks and its cured. you'd think she might have looked into that if she had fucking syphilis

This checks out: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0263224109001018

Didn't she ask Kimmel to do something familiar?

#MAGA

If dubbs Hillary will have a full recovery and win.

If doubles Trump wins.

Sure in its early stages if you crush it with penicillin. But it doesn't always manifest with obvious symptoms. Especially if the lesions development inside your body first rather than on the skin.

You'd just be sick for a while without knowing why then you'd start having seizures and other issues. If it's on the spine it can cause other problems as well.

Watch her hand start shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpz9S4HtHic

It might not be Parkinson's, but I'm 99% sure she has some kind of neurological disorder.

Duh, most late stage Parkinson's victims die from pneumonia. Also why they were fine with Clinton running up to a child

so why are they doing it before she faints smart guy?

MARXISM SHALL WITHER AWAY UNDER THE MIGHT OF KEK.

DING DONG

#9/11 don't forget your shoe

Hillary stumbles in the video we have all seen, in a way that looks exactly like the only seizure I have every witnessed. The dude's head started to spin a little, he lost his balance, and then slapped the ground with his face and started twitching shortly after blacking out. I am really hoping we get more video of one of these episodes occuring.

I'm no doctor, but I'm fairly certain she has Lupes and needs to be in an oxygen chamber for life

does it matter what she has the point is she isn't healthy enough to be president

frequently...

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7zcVS2O0M

The family of a president is so closely cared for that the chance of her having untreated syphilis since 1992 is extremely far fetched

I sure hope nothing happens to her...

Alcoholism, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Clap. She recovered quickly after getting Insulin. But she is Knocking on Hells Door. She has a foot in Hells Door.

it could very well be Pneumonia since Aspiration Pneumonia is the top killer of Parkinson's sufferers

Man. Comfy oblivion days.

>Be Hillary Clinton

>Wake up
>Have perfect health
>Give speech
>Develop severe allergies
>Take brief 20 minute coughing break

>Catch breath
>Weather changes to room-temperature
>Get heat stroke
>Don't drink water, don't sit down
>Get Parkinsons
>Fail finger squeeze test

>Rushed to car
>Have seizure
>Develop polio
>Leg brace collapses
>Pin falls out
>Shart pants
>Catheter explodes
>Pass out
>Get thrown in car
>Piss and shit everywhere

>Regain consciousness
>Go to daughters house
>Develop pneumonia
>Hug little girl

>Everything is fine

Isn't syphilis entirely surable nowadays with medicine you can buy in pet shops for a couple bucks?

Well you'd think that, but Hillary is also really arrogant and really stupid.

That doesn't mean what you think it means soisani

its curable. the damage it can do if left untreated is not.

I've have titanium holding my spine together after the army ruined it. I have had many doctors and surgeons ask to squeeze their hands as part of a motor neural test.

>her aid

That fat woman is an M.D.

>marred by rumors of sexual misconduct
tbqh could have picked it up from Bill

assuming he has fucked her in the last 25 years

Lets hope

that man is going to die within hours

does anyone know if the czech that tweeted the collapse video is still alive?

This is great.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Shill

That's retarded. Syphillis hasn't been incurable for decades.

actually now we have really good antibiotics that can almost cure it and remove almost all the effects, I read it online once.

I really don't believe most of these conspiracy theories. The Parkinson's is from a tinfoil hat website.

KEK WILLS HER INTO THE GRAVE BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

P R A I S E - H I M

If nubs kek is real

don't have the link to the video but this was debunked

I'm a Trump supporter, not CTR, honest. But I guess you could call the record corrected.

I wish it was so, but didn't see the skirt lift.

what could it be?

Debunked by who? She hasnt been seen in days. Hearing she has pneumonia all over the radio

Rerolling

Nigger, you think she didn't tell them she felt feint? Why would she start to leave the event otherwise cotdamn.

>honest
An extra .01 for you sir!

>the MSM is actually pushing the narrative that it doesn't matter if Hillary is sick and dies in office because Kaine could just take over

Do they realize how disgusting this is? Of course it fucking matters if the president dies in office for any reason.

debunked by GoafGNLT with reason and logic
didn't you see it? he sounds smart. trust him.

I've seen this before but the
>Weather changes to room-temperature
>Get heat stroke
always gets me

Link you faggot

>imblying Hillary is straight

you mean these dubs?

Look at that Jew shumer man. Hi-fi stereo typical Jew

Canada

Nice work finally

>implying fags and lesbos don't get STDs

Thanks Doctor Know shit

Good fucking catch on the shaking hands.

we need a zoomed in clip on the shaking hand.

Actually lesbos don't get STDs because they don't have sex often, and it's not penetrative.

Not very likely as she is elderly. Typically patients over the age of 65 are given anti biotics for colds and flu becuase their immune systems are not as efficient. That being said, she's probably had antibiotics within the last year which would have wiped out syphilis.

Furthermore, she's had many public episodes where if anti biotics were the treatment, you wouldn't see these ongoing symptoms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Look at the white above her eyes... She is a psychopath and a murderer.. You can read it on her face. The Whore of Babylon needs to die

>literally just looking forward with your head tilted slightly down
>indication of anything other than angle of head and eyes

is there any water in the idea that this is all an attempt for her to bypass debates as she wishes? think about it

>feigns illness when her approval rating is dropping
>ready made excuse for dropping out of debates
>only chooses to appear on debates when theres something recent trump has said that she thinks she can drag him for
>if at any point she is harming her own cause then she can pull out of debates due to ill health

If you read the article I posted you would realize that the person in the picture you posted is either an addict, alcoholic, or realizes he is in danger. I implore you CTR shill to look into the mirror and ask yourself "Do I really want to be a pawn of Satan and the Antichrist"? here is your ((you)) .01 has been added to your account, if she is still alive hahahaha

EVERY TIME.

antibiotic immune perhaps? That'd be quite the tale.

You don't have to sperg out, that paranoid eye reading is bullshit.

We know she is sick, but that doesn't mean we need to start using bullshit that will only hurt our legitimacy.

>>Piss and shit everywhere
kek

CTR working overtime boys! DING DONG the witch is dead! You are fucking stupid if you think anonymous cares about legacy. You should be more worried if you are getting paid still. lol!

the maker of this game is a high level meme magician. We need him on our side.

Shadilay brother.

It's all true...

Shadilay! Praise KEK!

woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

disinfo thread

sage and move on

>dat music tho

She will claim a concussion again.

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

She need to release her medical record.

She can't be hiding like this, MSM will call her blush eventually and they can't cover for her forever. Not with the fall on 911. And if she skip the debate? There is no spin that you can spin without looking bad in any direction.

2*0 F = 16F