Das Juden

Hello you bunch of cucks, I'm new to Sup Forums and I was told to ask about redpilling about the Jews
Whatcha got?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is "die Juden" or "der Jude", you cunt.

Shut up kraut I don't care about your schnitzel talk.

They control everything, that's all you gotta know

Explain.

>taking anime posters seriously
Stupid Kraut.

You should fuck head many english words stem from german.

Excuse me, I didn't know you spoke Latin.

Take a look at this bud, they have the media (red = Jew, everything else = non Jew)
>inb4 it's just a cohencidence goy

They control the world.

Someone must make a dossier about them.

I had one about all jews behind companies, politics and media, but I lost it now

Yeah, but who cares? Does anyone actually care about TV other than it never being entertaining or educational?

What about the Marxist doctrines they preach with the use of the media?Transgenderism was never considered "normal" until a year ago

A Spanish, English, German and C speaker here, fuck you

They poison our children who grow up to be effeminate cuckolds.

Don't worry, they ought to be shitting themselves right now. The Israeli Airforce just lost 301 F-15s according to an SAA report I saw in Syria General. The cancerous tumor of Israel is dying. Even Israeli posters hate their country lol

And what? Trannies will destroy the world? I haven't met a shemale that I couldn't beat in a fight.

Jews hate Christians worse than Muslims

>They poison our children
I wasnt aware that I wasn't the one raising my children. I didn't raise them to be wimps... and look at that, they aren't.

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

The point was that Jews spread abnormal lifestyles into Western culture. Why the fuck would you want to raise a child in this world thinking it's okay to cut their dick off because it makes them "feel good".

Hollywood has been the primary agent undermining and subverting Christian culture in the West.

In the 90's 80% of America was anti-gay marriage. 30 years of Hollywood propaganda later, putting gays in every movie, TV show, and Holiday special, those numbers are now 50/50. It's gotten so bad that now many Christians openly say that Jesus loves gays

What is going on here is Jewish culture is being broadcast and supplanting Christian culture

>Jews hate Christians worse than Muslims
They're literally fighting a battle right now, allied with Islamic Fundamentalists, against a secular pluralist government

And they both hate themselves more than each other... according to a "mean thermometer"

Have you read the Talmud? This is what most Zionists believe. Gentile means non-Jew btw.

But what's the threat of this culture? I'm an atheist, I literally give zero fucks if Christianity dies, I world only care if the side effects of that were negative to me.

If you are this fucking oblivious you might be a slide thread.

You don't raise your children, teachers and media do, because believe it or not, they spend on average, more time with your offspring.

And where are teachers most influenced by? (((Professors))) and (((media)))

Are you gay btw? What the fuck is with all the pictures of the fag?

The Christian support of Israel is truly a bizarre phenomenon.
Jews openly deny Christ, and make fun of him in their circles

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY

Many Jewish rabbis will spit on the ground if you utter the name of Jesus in their presence.
The Talmud (the Jewish holy book) says that Christ is in hell burning in a pit of boiling semen, and that his mother Mary is right there with him burning in a pot of excrement

I would point you to the Bible. So very many passages of the Bible. That you don't follow because they're monstrous.

Because they're coming for you too white boy

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

No, that's why when I hear my kids say the teacher talked about anything but facts, I call and chew them out. Opinions should be formed in an unbiased vacuum.

Seems like your goal here is to gauge our level of antisemitism and provoke us into making antisemitic remarks. You should know you won't get a representative population of this board because your thread only appeals to those with strong opinions on the subject. But hey maybe getting some quotes from the most radical among us suits your purposes just fine.

Just wanted to see how long until someone pointed it out. It was disappointingly long.

Oh shit they're becoming self aware
ABORT!

Are you referring to the old testament lol? I'm Catholic and abide to the new testament and It's more of a cultural thing to me. Jews are also anti-white.

I thought you were trying to make a point or something. Nice trips

>das
>juden
And you probably think you're white too, don't you user

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders.

This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

---Winston Churchill

Source: library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

Putin on Jews in the Soviet government:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

I think you'd find that most religions have reformed from their original holy scrolls.
And if you are saying they aren't, c you have to prove that via a widely held belief that isn't OK, otherwise you should be held responsible for the Nazi Holocaust and the kkk.

You think I'm going to take any paperwork that says Nationality: Jew, as serious? Jew isn't a nation its a religion/race.

Yeah guilt by association is stupid. The kkk was also made by Democrats btw. Hitler was pro Islam. The crusades were pretty sick though.
>Muh Holocaust
typical Jew

In the 1920's, nationality and race/ethnicity were synonyms

Whiter than than printer paper boi

You're probably not 100% Ashkenazi then.

Yeah but if you are going to say that, Jews (as a blanket statement) believe something
Like Then you need proof of the widespread belief
As opposed to isolated acceptance of that belief saying it represents their majority.

They are really good at keeping their breeding amongst themselves and thus keeping their genepool clean and intelligent. They have an entire country devoted to their own race, and meet any dissenters with violent force. They subvert all other races into destruction. They are the master race. Based Israel.

Yeah it's the minority of Jews in power who spread pro Marxist doctrines that are cancer. There's always out liers like for example Jewish Nazis

You mean back when they treated 'hysteria' with a vibrater, and the guy that is responsible for male circumcision in western culture decided it discouraged masturbating and people used it? Yeah I trust shit from that time.

I didn't say total, I said majority. If you can't prove those cases arent isolated but are, in fact, common opinions and beliefs... it means nothing.
PROOF YOU FOOL
I REQUIRE PROOF OF WHAT YOU SAY

I said minority in my statement not all. Plus you're probably not even fully Jewish.

The 1920's were some of the greatest years for science in mankind's history. We already had the theory of relativity, and were working on quantum theory. In particular in Germany, which was the science and technology capital of the world (go look at how many Nobel prizes they were winning).

Anyway, are you trying to deny the fact that the overwhelming majority of Bolsheviks were Jewish? Just go look at their biographies, this isn't exactly a huge revelation, it's common knowledge.

Here's a video that goes into it (only about the fires 8 minutes are relevant):
>youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4

In 1918, there was a civil war in Germany. A communist army of 2 million strong attempted to establish a communist nation in Germany, taking advantage of the weakness of the post-war government. Coincidentally, all of the commanders were Jewish (pic related).

This is why Germans were fearful of Jews. They saw them as a hostile alien force who wanted to seize power and slaughter millions of Christians, the way they had in Russia.

I'm not Jewish retard, I'm an atheist, past that I'm a filthy Scot.

Still, so what? That's the epic fail known as the USSR.

>das Juden
I would've of thought with the name of the thread dumbass

Well since it's the SUBJECT of this thread and I wrote it in the SUBJECT box... kys retard.

>kys
Do you really have a kid? No adult uses these acronyms. You sound like a fag for a Scot

Because this same group of people, Jews, currently run most of the large media organizations and financial institutions. Which is why the media endlessly pushes for sexual liberation, feminism, and cultural degeneration. All of which harken back to the revolutionary ideology of the Bolshevik machine. George Soros, a wealthy Jew, is pushing for totally open borders, trying to smash up the racial identity of western countries

The Bolshevik ideology is a world without classes, races, religions, or national borders. This is the program that we currently see being pushed in the west.

Why is it trendy to hate white males (the Jews great enemy)?
How come displaying a swastika will get you fired from your job, and in many countries imprisoned. But displaying a hammer and sickle is trendy and cool?

Gas the kikes, race war now. Soros owns everything. Fuck the Rothschilds. Trilateral Commission.

Shart in Mart, out.

Sooorry eh? I guess I might've offended you with my harsh language eh bud? Fuck off you kanuckuck. This is 4 chan. I don't talk to my kids like I do you fags.

My point was only edgy teenagers say "kys" not grown men, you faggot. "Harsh language", kek.

Are you seriously morally lecturing me while riding on Sup Forums?
Isn't it past your bedtime?

Don't you have to prep the bull for tomorrow buddy?

What? Speak English you crackhead.

It's a Scottish thing.

>underaged b& being agitated by a fucking leaf

This thread is cancer. Ho back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a board of peace