youtube.com/watch?v=o_SX-FiXbKs
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSRYU-6RRY
youtu.be/K-3B3nui_XE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-Islamic_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o
youtube.com/watch?v=x7_3imRlo9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Sikhs killed them all

Because Aladdin was set in a pre-Islamic Iraq.

Pre- Muhammad? Or maybe pre arab invasion of the rest of the middle east.

sage for shit thread, though every thread is shit now a days.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_SX-FiXbKs

Because it was set in Persia before the rise of Islam in the 7th century dumbass. Persians weren't Muslim until a lot later.

In a world where literal literal genies and giant tiger heads appear in the desert, there's little room for any religions.

Why worship a god when you can go out and grab a magic cobra scepter?

Beat me to it.

see

Does Allah mean nonspecific God?

The term actually predates Islam

that's hilarious

but does Allah pre-date Muhammad?

I feel like it does.

The Qu'ran is basically the fanfiction/retcon of the new testament.

Not to mention the implied Shariah law with the guards wanting to cut off the hand of a thief.

doesn't allah just mean god in arabic?

does not mean they worship a "profit" named mohamed...

Shock and Awe.

Not Hammurabi's code? lol

That goes back to the Code of Hammurabi.

Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Even Arab Christians use it.

Of course this is in Persia, so who the fuck knows?

I'll just leave this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSRYU-6RRY

Jasmine literally wears a headscarf when visiting the city. They're clearly muslim.
>mfw you thought it was just a disguise as a kid

That's a better answer than I could have ever asked for.

It was set in a post-nuclear wasteland.

Headscarves aren't inherently Muslim. Jasmine spends most of her time dressed like a slut which is way too haram for Islam.

It is a disguise, otherwise she'd have to wear it within the palace.

What about these girls?

Exactly. If she went on the street like that she would have been killed. She had to be conservative to hit dem streets ya dig.

She's the princess and her father wasn't too bright. She practically walked all over him.

literal hooker

When I was a kid I thought they were all Pajeets

youtu.be/K-3B3nui_XE
Wrong one

Bingo

Some fagot in a cave wrote his version of the NT so he could persuade the masses and rise to power

Its a disney rewrite of the original story. The original was written in iraq but took place in a muslim part of china to make it seem exotic. The evil dude (i can't remember his name) is from the maghreb which is what arabs call north africa.

>amerifat education

New testament? Did you even read it? Christianity is the odd one out, Islam is much more based on Judaism, the sacrifices, the rites, the separation of men and women, even the mythology seems more Jewish than christian. Besides, the muslim Yaweh is a cunt like the one in the old testament, always wanting to kill everyone who's not a believer/the chosen people.

>scantily clad girls
>muslim

yeah no

>Guys Allah isnt specific to Muslims
You shitters really flipflop whenever you feel like it. Just accept Islam and praise Allah all day

That's my point

Thanks for giving me a new YouTube channel to watch.

Pre islam maybe?
Long ago before islam arabs had a god called allah too
And his 3 daughters

t. Ahmed

Yeah because Aladdin is totes a preislamic story

THIS THREAD SNIFFS LIKE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION TO ME, NIGGERS

Checked. Also they are likely slaves meant to be fucked. People toss a bitch fit about west african slave trade but ignore the fact that the arabs were much more brutal with their slave trading.

>set in the year 10,300 AD

>wasteland

>tech is indistinguishable from magic

>bio-engineered super intelligent animals

>genie is an energy based A.I., not unlike the Universal AC from Isaac Asimov's "The Last Question"

He means Iran.

The Arabian nights are stories from India and Persia.

Sadly religion of peace destroyed 99% of these temples.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-Islamic_Arabia

The Qu'ran acknowledges Jesus but basically says he went crazy and didn't know what he was talking about.

because it takes place in the future

>you will never live in a pre islamic world

feels bad man

Because it's a prosperous country.

No. Some of them take place in baghdad specifically during the rule of harun al rashid. Aladdin itself takes place in china.

Because the film is set 2,000 years in the future, hence all the old fashioned references to Hollywood and the remnants of high tech such as the magic carpet from before WW3 took us back to the Stone Age.

Afghanistan wasn't always such a shit show. The cold war led to a proxy war there and the support of fundamentalist group by the USA and the Gulf states made it the hell hole it is now.

>Iran would be Zoroastrian
>Afghanistan would be Buddhist
>The Levant would be Christain
Just think how much better the world would be.

>Maghreb
>Agrabah

Oh god

Now think about how Christians destroyed nearly all of the religious sites of native Europeans and truly weep.

Because the story takes place in China. The story didn't originate from the middle east.

Why are there no cats in America?

Officially, Islam is a new religion that didn't begin until the 7th century and we don't know during what time period Aladdin takes place. It could be way before or way after Islam. Also not all Arabs are Muslim, so Islam could have existed just not in that kingdom. Kinda like Lebanon having a strong Christian presence.

Allah is Arabic for "The God". Arabs could have believed in Allah before Muhammad. Muhammad was critical of polytheism. So they could have been "Praise Allah and (Insert other gods)". That's why the Islamic Shahada is "There is no God BUT Allah (The God) and Muhammad is his messenger."

>Oh god
Aghrabah means strange
but yeah, aladin was chinese and jafar was his evil black uncle

>The Qu'ran is basically the fanfiction/retcon of the new testament.

Kek, how else do you convince everyone to let you marry 20 women (5+ at once), have sex with children, make your family king, and bow like slaves before your rock for millennia?

Bible is pretty much Judaism + Roman Paganism.

Also I don't get why everyone's so critical of Muhammad when Abraham was more or less gonna kill his own son. But either way the only real mention of Muhammad's 9 year old wife, Aisha, is from the Hadeeth called Sahih Bukhari in which it states she led to battle, was an advisor and was one of the most wisest of Muhammad's companions. So based on that she seemed in the state of mind to be ok to marry. You can't use the Hadeeth to cherry pick facts to attack Muhammad with, but then immediately ignore everything else.

No problem. Don't forget to spread it around, this kind of shit needs way more views.

youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o

>there are billions of these in the world and you can't have them or even see them because of Islam

>Also not all Arabs are Muslim
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... m8, yes they are. They have been since the 7th century. All who resisted were killed off long ago.

>defending the desert religions

Ahmed plz

>muslims took over the world
>it turned to fucking 500BC shanty city sandy land with no technology

too old , muslims had not invented there lies yet. well stole there lies from Abraham, err saved ishmale, errrr .......... lies anyways.

>
>>Iran would be Zoroastrian
>>Afghanistan would be Buddhist

>Today's top story Zoroastrian terrorist detonated a large car bomb in Baghdad killing 30 civilians and 5 US military contractors. This comes on the anniversary of the attacks of 9/12 by Zoroastrian hijackers who coordinated airliner attacks on the Sears tower, Empire State Building and the White House. This kicked off what many saw as global war on terror and others a war on Zoroastrianism and others a war for oil.

War never changes user, and people are always shit.

Wrong. They were all Muslims, which is why the proclaimed Allah's name and cut off the hands of thieves.

I'm not defending anything. I'm also Mexican.
Just sayin', nigga.

Nah, you're underestimating how destructive Islam is to civilization. There's literally been hundreds of years of inbreeding and polygamy under Islamic rule.

Doesn't the king say "praise allah" or something like that?

its the odd one out for a reason. Jesus basically goes out and takes one for the team and makes it much easier to have a good relationship with the divine. its a deliberate relaxation of the formerly arcane and overly strict Old Testament with updated rules.

from that viewpoint at least, any movement to the Old Testament is an inherent and deliberate regression to the old ways (wrong ways). hence why at a lot of missionary places they only really pass out free New Testaments, because the OT doesnt really matter, since the old rules changed.

The sultan says praise Allah in one scene

When they went on the carpet ride, what landmarks did they see? Third should give us an approximate date

Because the cats were the cossacks.

They're all crap.

anyone got the saved post where user explains Christianity and talks about jebus trolling the old school jews?

How could he impersonate Marx and Nicholson if they never lived in the 3rd century.

Dumb.

Do you even know English? He's saying it takes place thousands of years after now.

to violent for children

>ywn visit middle eastern culture before it was destroyed by barbarian religions

I'm asking you the same question. He was in the lamb all that dumb you dumb fucking leaf. (jk ilu)

>censoring the word shit

Fucking normies

Oh good point. Going by that guy's argument the year ahould be like 12300 ad. I'm a retard.

Holy fuck. That actually makes too much sense. I doubt it was intentional, but I want to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7_3imRlo9U

And kek knows it too

Except they were... The Shopkeeper for one good example.

He followed Sharia when he caught Jasmine stealing and tried to cut off her hand.

Let's not forget that the talking parrot had a whole bunch of automatic weapons and bombs hidden in Jafars secret bunker.

They have Jew accents so Jewish hookers.