/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Snowtrooper Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.html

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #26

>The Original Rebel: Saw Gerrera Returns | Star Wars Rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=mLN_y-uWAVA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

why is Aphra going back to Vader considering that last time they spoke he threw her out of an airlock?

Posted very often.

(Reposting in case user missed it)

>Are the new comics canon?
Yes.

And no, they're not going to do any Marvel crossovers or some shit, they're still stories being told by Lucasfilm. Just published under Marvel comics because why not, Disney doesn't need two separate comic publishers when they can just use the one

>I don't think /co has an /ourgirl/ other than Aphra right now.
It is and always will be Ahsoka, although with Aphra getting an ongoing comic, and Ahsoka stuck in pergatory, I guess Aphra is our temporary /ourgirl/

>And no, they're not going to do any Marvel crossovers or some shit
[citation heavily needed]

I still don't get the appeal for Ahsoka, though that could be because I went in with my eyes already on another.

same user you responded to here
Disney owning star wars is about money, if it will sell they'll make iron man fight darth vader, but at that point star wars fans would commit seppuku.
Who was your predetermined waifu, user?

Ok well, in theory it could happen, as a completely explicitly joke story with pablo's face on the cover and a big speech bubble reading "NOT CANON"

Iron Man is never going to be canon in the Star Wars universe though.

Well a lot of people grew up with her. There are 18 year olds posting right now, who grew up with her since they were 10. She's their Luke.

>if it will sell they'll make iron man fight darth vader
Which is why I said "citation needed". A (non-canon, at least to SW) crossover is very likely to happen, especially if Marvel continues to do as badly as they have for the last few months.

who is your waifu?

Combo breaker

Posting best planet

Daily reminder that I raped your mother

depends on who's writing it, I guess. What about marvel doing bad, though? I get the whole karmala shit scene, but I'm pretty sure normies are still reading that and the other shit marvel produces?

I know you have Star Wars toys, faggots.
Go take a picture of them.

Fuck off UrrrkUrrrrkk'ErrKRKRKR, I killed your entire family

>Iron Man is never going to be canon in the Star Wars universe though.
And yet pretty much every part of his character is canon, but split across multiple characters.

>Cad Bane has the rocket boots
>Armor is basically everywhere
>Weapons dealers exist on almost every planet
>As do rich cunts and weapon theorycraft experts

All that's missing is the laser gauntlets, unless you consider force lightning a close cousin.

>Tuskens post here
And you people complain about Sup Forums

Shaak Ti. She was in the first major episode I saw aside from bits and pieces from some of the earlier seasons. Even now, she's still my go-to Jedi...even in spite of a particularly awkward dream involving an OOC Ventress.

Sales have been down, CWII is one of the most unpopular events of all time, Rebirth has generally been much more better received. Their movies are doing well, but that's another group of people entirely.

I have Legos. The toys are still in packaging in anticipation of bequeathing them to my nephew.

ELIA OF DORNE

I WILL HAVE YOU CONFESS

She really wants his crispy dick

BS Kylo (w/ mask), Death Trooper, and Jango. Thinking of getting K-2S0 or seeing if I could try my luck with a Shoretrooper or, god forbid, Revan.

Also have a Lego Jedi Starfighter w/ Anakin and Ventress

>why is Aphra going back to Vader considering that last time they spoke he threw her out of an airlock?
wait what?
is there a third issue out?

Going to presume Star Wars isn't everyone's favorite movie here so what are your guys favorite move of all time?

Just watched Memories of Murder a couple weeks ago and it might have been amazing enough to be my number one already.

>why is Aphra going back to Vader

She is? I bought both Aphra issues and read them multiple times each and don't remember that.

Did Admiral Raddus make it out?

Why is it that in TCW Obi Wan is so flirty with women? I thought that he wasn't hotheaded like Anakin?

More than likely not.

Since when was hot-headed synonymous with being flirty?

shit, that's gotta suck for marvel fans and star wars fans
wtf user are you even trying to say?
We all get horny for ventress every now and then. Shaak Ti is solid waifu material, I like ashoka but her as a waifu isn't all that, I'd prefer Aphra
You got me user, this isn't even close to everything

If they ever do, and even if I really don't want Marvel characters tainting Star Wars, I'd be cool with it if within each issue there's a picture of Pablo saying "None of this is Canon"

>DICE gave Luke the wrong costume for Hoth and had to fix it later

That sounds like more of a Sup Forums discussion.

Torn between The Third Man and the remake of The Man Who Knew Too Much.

Blade Runner.

not even related to star wars or comics and cartoons. Go to /tv
I have lego Revan, user. I love him.

His ship was disable and in the process of getting Vader'd. Unless he got into an escape pod while Vader was busy slaughtering his crew, but he seems to be the type who would insist on going down with his ship, or at least die defending it rather than just leave it or his crew behind.

who was the biggest (canon) Deviantart-tier edgelord in the history of the Sith?

RIP

much cooler fishguy than Ackbar

>troopers all bet on kaadu vs kybuck racing

Kylo Ren.

Unless he doesn't count.

Nihilus.

Canon? None of them are QUITE that level, though I'd say Maul is closest but he doesn't really cross the line.

If we bring the EU into it there's dozens to choose from, my pick would be Krayt.

>Ren
>sith

Chinatown

>canon

So much for Talon. Guess I'll have to go with Maul, though only because the choices are just that slim.

>Nihilus
>canon

does anyone have the webm of the Devastator jumping out of hyperspace to BTFO the rebel fleet?

>Death Troopers in-universe are named after the zombie stormtroopers from the legends novel Death Troopers
>when in nucanon the zombie stormtrooper outbreak didn't occur until after the battle of Yavin
bravo LSG

Kyrat had proper build up.

Malgus and sion were worse

>canon
You don' goof'd.
Since there's so little Sith to choose from in canon, I'm gonna go with Sion.

1/2

fucking forgot my b well there's only Vader, Maul, General Grevious, Kylo Ren, Sheev, Count Dooku, and Darth Plagueis, and plagueis is barely counting, so Vader or Kylo, I suppose.
>to sit down you must insert something into the figures anus unless they're yoda
what did the toy manufacturer mean by this?

How many canon Sith Lords even are there? Is it just the movie ones plus Bane?

What was Dooku's endgame, anyway? He must have known that Sheev was seeking to replace him, and that doing so would mean his death

2/2

Same as any Sith apprentice. To become the new master.

>What was Dooku's endgame, anyway?
sell curved lightsaber toys

To overthrow Sheev?

Bane?

Which Star Wars movie should I watch while high?
Also I smoked 2 days ago and felt sober today until I laid down and now I'm high as balls. I have to Get ready for work in 5 hours so any tips on getting sober enough to function at a retail job would be appreciated. I'm trying not to freak out but fuck man I have to work in like 5 hours and I can't do shit in my current state of mind. I think I'm having my first bad trip.

To replace Sidious and be the Sith master as well as rule the galaxy. He knew Sidious could replace him if he ever found someone strong enough, but his mistake was believing he was still too useful for Sidious to get rid of. That and not realizing he'd had his eyes on a replacement the entire time and was just waiting for him to be ready.

Grievous isn't a Sith Lord, he can't even feel the Force.

who even zombie stormies to be canon again anyways? terrible

>Death Troopers were named after a legendary Advanced Weapons Research project to revive necrotic tissue,[1] which resulted in the creation of uncontrollable Undead Troopers
Nice try

Anyone have any Star Wars art books?

I'm considering getting the art book for The Old Republic because there's some really cool and beautiful designs in that game.

Pimp Windu's Bottom Bitch. She helps keep dem other Jedi Hos in line, and keeps track of the credits.

Pimping ain't easy yo.

You aren't a TRUE Star Wars fan if you don't want every piece of retarded shit fom the EU back!

Speaking of Sion, remember that time he time-travelled to the future and killed Qui-Gon Jinn before the events of The Phantom Menace? Obi-Wan, the Jedi Exile, Revan, Anakin, Luke, Ben and Cade Skywalker had to team up to stop the Sith from destroying the timeline with their new time machine.

How did the BRING BACK LEGENDS people react to Rogue One?

Please tell me that isn't real.

When last seen she was still walking after the fight. She wasn't a Force Ghost even if she could become one (which she cannot) and visions don't work that way without in-universe observers. If she was meant to be dead then symbolically having her walking around is the stupidest way to do that.

Dave will NEVER answer one way or the other, though, because he won't spoil anything even to his own actors. He gives them only what he feels they need to know. Besides, he and Pablo are having way too much fun torturing Ashley by stringing her along.

During Star Wars Celebration this year Dave did talk about a series of Topps cards (pic related) he drew:

>“These are images I made just for Topps that start to explain visually, metaphorically what the end is about. You can stare at them for hours and try to figure out what does it mean.”

He's considered to be an apprentice to Dooku, and there's not any other category to put him in that wouldn't downplay his role. I feel he's fine being called a sith lord.
Dooku's life is pain, my friend. Look back at the clone wars and the movies, his own master let a brooding child kill him and that was the end. He also had to manage an entire army by himself with only vague directions by a master that was almost never there or taught him in any way.

Ah yes, who can forget how Dooku had to temporarily merge with Qui-Gon to save his life?

He could have just sold Sidious out as soon as Palpatine ordered Anakin to kill him
>Wait, don't kill me! I could take you to my boss! Only two there are, and I am the apprentice!

How long until Rex gets a redesign? He looks weird showing off too much skin and he's probably lost weight by now. I wouldn't mind him getting back his skirt and pauldron either.

makes sense, I suppose. I like Dave, what do you guys think about him? Filoni really has a vision imo.

Yeah I don't think Dooku ratting him out would work so well

When this becomes an official announcement, maybe.

You better believe it's real, true believer! Excelsior!

What aspect of each film would you have liked to have seen explored more?

>skirt

Its a kama

>and there's not any other category to put him in that wouldn't downplay his role
You call him a Confederate General trained by Dooku and leave it at that. You don't lump someone into a group that they don't belong in and/or physically can't belong in. Grievous is not force sensitive. He did not learn anything about Sith lore; he was "trained in the Jedi arts," after all.

Maul isn't a Sith anymore either. The only time you can include him in the Sith grouping is whenever Palpatine takes him as an apprentice to when he's cut in half by Obi-wan.

there would be literally 0 reason not to at least try, and it would have been a good springboard for the Order to start investigating Sheev on, as by movie 3 there were already suspicions starting to surface. A nice and handy way to drive a wedge between Anakin and Obi Wan and the rest of the Order