Washington Post Says Hillary May Skip Debate

youtube.com/watch?v=OkX_rV0Xp1A

Do you think Hillary will skip the debates? What effect do you think this will have on the election? Normally, I would have said that this would spell doom for her, because it would show that she was scared of facing Trump, and that if her health is too poor to debate, then it's too poor for her to be POTUS.

But now that they are saying that she has pneumonia, that gives her a plausible excuse for getting out of it. Whenever you are caught doing something, one of the best ways to get out of it is to fabricate and admit to a lesser crime and deny the bigger real one. It's a tactic that works well, because people assume you're being honest when you admit to something you had been keeping secret. So I don't believe she actually has pneumonia. I think it's something much worse, but they are using the pneumonia story as cover and spinning it to not only drum up sympathy for her, but to also get her out of debating.

This entire election, we've all been looking forward to the debates, feeling certain that the debates was going to be where the tide turned in Trump's favor. But if she is able to avoid them, do you think that ups her chances to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9hIFDaGs8l8?t=3m34s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think anyone who skipped a debate has ever won an election

that would make her look very weak

do they need more time to come up with a plan that incolved a dead Hillary?

do they really consider putting strings on her and playing playback?

>too old and sick to debate Trump
>thinks that appears Presidential to anyone

she'll just be admitting that she's a puppet figurehead for her foreign/corporate backers who stole the nomination from Bernie

Bernie would've shown up to debate, and a lone white dove would've mysteriously descended to his podium to show that Birdie is with him, the birdie versus the frog

They faked pneumonia too soon because she died too soon

Election cancelled

3rd term obummer

nice

nice trips

thanks

>Do you think Hillary will skip the debates?

Only cowards skip debates.

It's easy for us or any rational person to see it that way, but you already know how the media will spin it. For God's sake, she fucking passed out Sunday and what have face planted hard and probably been seriously injured had those guys not been there to catch her, and CNN comes out and immediately says that she tripped. What do you think they'll do if she skips the debates?

Reminder that Hillary hasn't made a public appearance that wasn't shady af since the medical emergency. I don't think she's alive desu.

> too sick to debate cause "sore throat"
> debates cancelled
> trump criticized for picking on sick woman on Twitter

Stop it faggot.

She will skip the debates, this was figured out a long time ago. Most thought it was going to involve a "Bill is ill" scenario.

LOL INSTEAD OF POISINING BILL.... THEY GOT HILLARY INSTEAD LMAO!

Washington Post hasn't been goon since Woodward & Bernstein

Fuck of pastanigger

Yuo hab shit flag bruv

>What do you think they'll do if she skips the debates?

Trump would have just said sexist things to her anyway. She had nothing to gain by going.

Hillary stopped by an orphanage for 20 seconds instead of going to the debate. See how much she cares about the country?

The only option she has is to show her strength and fortitude by televising her participation from a hospital bed.

>ctr pass this up the chain

IDK if that's true....Can anyone confirm?

Either way, this is an election of firsts. I don't think I've ever seen a candidate do as well as Trump who received no donations during the primaries, has spent very little money, runs almost no commercials, was sabotaged by his own party and completely vilified in the press.

Or a candidate get the nomination while being investigated by the FBI.

I've also never seen an election season that was over a year long.

*good

also
>I don't think anyone who skipped a general presidental debate has ever won an election
ftfy

"I'm too sick to debate, but totally healthy enough to be president"

But I thought the MSM's whole angle was "pneumonia isn't so bad, i-it's easily treatable"!!!

If she skips out (which I don't think WaPo implied) then they'll look even MORE retarded

>and a lone white dove would've mysteriously descended to his podium to show that Birdie is with him

Than a hawk swoops in and grabs it.

If Hillary is too sick to run a campaign then she's too sick to run a country.

Debates are just places for white cishet men to mansplain to women about things. It's 2016, we don't need debates anymore. Appearing on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel is more important.

Trump pulled out of his debates in the republican primary. What's the difference?

LOW ENERGY

One debate, and he raised 6 million dollars for vets instead.

Only a candidate steadfast and strong in her position and popular support, like Hillary, would dare skip the debates. It takes great strength and courage to do this.

didn't putin skip his debates and still win? lol

>the italian says the canadians flag is shit

he won by having 135% of the popular vote though

..but thats....oh...

If Hillary is a no-show for debate then we'll know the pneumonia claim was bullshit.

She can't campaign and visit campaign donors to raise $$$ and use the pneumonia excuse at the same time.

things are done a little differently over there.

but only because his opponent commited suicide by setting himself on fire after chaining himself to a chair and jumping from a building

he just saved everyones time

TERMINALLY ILL HILLARY
HAS
NO STRENGTH
NO STAMINA
NO ETHICS
NO CREDIBILITY

I don't understand how they can get away with pushing this shit. Pneumonia is no fucking joke for a 69 year old woman who has brain damage. Pneumonia is often fatal in children and the elderly. And anything over 65 IS elderly, and she's clearly not in the best health anyway.

Also, they are saying pneumonia because they think that it explains the coughing fits. But has everyone forgotten that she has had these coughing spells several times before she allegedly contracted pneumonia.

so about that brain force
any good?

Pneumonia can indicate Parkinson's

He's still way better than Hitlery

the media has much less power than you think

It would be the end of her. MSM is barely keeping the sick old lady narrative at bay. She's too weak to show up for the presidential debates? Nothing the MSM can do to help her.

general election debates -- scheduled upon almost a year ahead of time
primary debates -- made up as they went along to exploit Trump's fame

a snek

I know you're being sarcastic, but Vox actually just made a video where they assert this very idea

Skip to 3:34 in the embed, or just open the link in a new tab:
youtu.be/9hIFDaGs8l8?t=3m34s

>3:34
Campaigns favor male traits like talking over listening

AND JUST ONE MINUTE EARLIER
>2:41
>People say Hillary is a good listener
>BULLSHIT! What a gendered compliment!

These people are literally fucking insane. How do they reconcile these contradictions in their minds? On one hand they say that gender is a social construct, and that men and women are equal at everything. And they turn right around and say that speaking to a crowd is a male trait, while listening and building relationships is a female trait. How can you have it both ways? It's the same thing when they say gender is a social construct, but trans women are born with female brains. Has anyone ever heard a rational explanation for this?

It's widely assumed that Trump will win the debates but that's by no means certain. I see it like this;

Risk for Trump
-moderators cook up a gotcha moment, possibly pinning him down on detail
-Hillary is seen to win by having a better grasp of policy

Risk for Hillary
-lacklustre boring performance
-savaged by Trump
-health problem such as coughing fit or feeling feint

At the moment the risk for Hillary is higher; she can't simply curtail a TV debate since it's not her own event to halt, once she's there she has to stick it out.

I heard a gay Democrat actually tell me recently in real life that Trump kept all of that money and that's why he won't release his taxes. I didn't even bother asking where he heard that because he was a good client of mine, but holy fuck man. I haven't even heard the most hardcore progressives make that claim.

You're trying to look at this from the perspective of 'how do they make sense of these conflicting views'. Instead, you need to look at their actions as being tactics of undermining western culture and/or men at any cost. That's their goal. That's how they can simultaneously say women need more rights and more power and that Islam is a positive force for women. Both of these conflicting courses of action deal with damaging our society or men. It's what they hate.

If she skips trump shoukd be allowed to debate solo.

In Soviet Russia, debate skips you!

She is already campaigning on thursday.

Shut the fuck up now.

that 3:34 guy
what a fucking faggot he probably fucks faggots

Thursday is in future, do not speak such a nonsense

Of course she'll skip. She can only further damage herself by making an appearance. Trump is trying to goad her on so she looks that much weaker when she doesn't show.

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

nice nub dubs

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH MEMES

If trump is smart he will do one with gary johnson. Make johnson look like the liberal and he will split the vote on hillary.

Debates are personality contests. Shillary would get absolutely trounced by Trump's natural charisma.

She doesn't have to attend the debates she's kicking Trump's ass :)

In theory that's what they are, but I would count on these turning into non-confrontational alternating taking of pre-written questions with no back and forth. And a nice big comfy chair for Hillary to sit in during the entire debacle.

They already used a body double to convince people she's healthy so they can't backtrack on that.

I TRIED SO HARD

how can she debate when she's dead?

DESU I doubt that she's alive and that WaPo is speculating anyway.

Nixon refused to debate McGovern in 1972 and LBJ refused to debate Goldwater. They didn't "skip" the debates, they just never agreed to have them. And they both won by landslides. True, they were both sitting Presidents running for re-election, which is different from this election. But those are two examples.

AND MEMED SO FAR

>Skip Debate

The media will praise Hillary for not debating Trump giving legitimacy to his racist, sexist, homophone, islamophobia, and alt-right ways.

Bill looks away when he's lying and then looks to see if he's being believed.

Lies like a little kid.

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

In primaries, Trump has once skipped a debate session, and in the closing poll was chosen the winner by the audience.

HILL IS KILL

"Hillary is dead"

>71
Fuck...

It's unreal. But look at the comments and the like/dislike ratio. Vox has always been very left leaning, but you can clearly see that people are getting sick of this shit. Seriously, who the fuck is voting for Hillary?

That is why I don't put much stock into all of these polls. Sure, you can ask someone on the phone if they prefer Hillary or Trump, and even ignoring the fact they poll more Dems than Republicans by a wide margin, you'll get a lot of people who hate both but will say Hillary because it's just what they hear everyone else say. But I really doubt that these people are going to be motivated to actually get up and go vote for her. I expect to see a very poor turn out for the Democrats, especially the blacks. I predict an ENORMOUS drop off from the number of blacks Obama got.

>But now that they are saying that she has pneumonia, that gives her a plausible excuse for getting out of it.

Only 45 percent believe that. So in other words independents don't even believe her story, forget willingness to forgive her physical weakness.

pepe the frog

"what is hill is kill?"

its jepodary idiots

It went from 71 to 55. Literally all hillary had to do was say nothing and she should have like 90% of hispanic vote because beaners are too stupid to vote for their best interest, but she failed that. She has to be the worst politician I've ever seen.

HILL IS KILL

Global thermonuclear war

Spic are quick identify weakness

To be fair, we flooded those polls.

HILL IS LITERALLY KILL

you're supposed to answer in the form of a question

Those moderators are gonna do everything they can to not let him have those moments. The GOP are retards that couldn't handle Trump. This time he's dealing with top tier propagandists and bullshit artists.

Trump would have to be better than he's ever been.

I don't follow Trebeks oppressive CIS rules

"Kek be praised!"

snek

I've been saying for weeks there won't be any debates

really makes you think

I think u underestimate the fear people have of trump presidency
I would vote for almost anybody over trump.

Trump has won.

A
FUCKING
EAGLE HOLDING A SNAKE

Theyre not going to vote at all