Until m...

Until m. shkreli's whereabouts are revealed (be it by the institution that got rid of him or some other entity that finds his body by chance) my circle of friends have started a /nofap/ in solidarity. #dicksinformartin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos
youtube.com/watch?v=k8RvrxcARG8
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL
youtube.com/watch?v=W8nGvl2g-Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm with you brother. #dicksinformartin

pls no rip

I'm in, along with my dick. Dicksinformartin in full effect

I'm in as well, I want my thot patroller back. # dicksinformartin

Prayers and semen with martin! #dicksinformartin

you have my dick # dicksinformartin

my dick is out for my Martin... Prayers out senpai :( fuck you hillary

I saw shkreli and his girlfriend ~2 weeks ago. He seemed fine.

Lol Martin for someone who claims to be a once in a generation genius you're really shitty at trolling.

#dicksinformartin

That was prior to him getting gooned by the Clintons. As of 2 days ago he hasn't been his normal self. Honestly 2spooky man

In full swing

he's been unheard of since periscope sept 11 and spoopy tweets sept 12

I'm sure a seedy Cambodian aids riddled paedo brothel could use his management style. He may never be found.

Throwing my dick into the circle #dicksinformartin

I join you brothers

His periscope was down "page not found" for a while today. Is he playing us?

maybe all of his assets where seized to hid the info he said he had on shillary and theyre just destroying stuff now, we already know she has google in her pocket, probably has periscope as well

He's with Kek now

it would only take 1 trip to home depot to build a wall

Post #dicksinformartin to every youtube vid you can

posting #dicksinformartin on all of his videos

We need more anons on Twitter posting #dicksinformartin

what did he mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

ftfy

Right before this he tried to get into contact with Snowde, he could be trying to go off the grid

>gosh
thats not him, someones trying to cover tracks

he's obviously trying to cover his ass so he doesn't end up in a river with a barbell over his neck dressed in a batman costume while jacking off

or as hillary likes to call it, an accident

youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos

bumps from discord

I stand in solidarity with my bio-tech brother #dicksinformartin

lol this made me laff

Wait what the fuck is going on? I don't follow him or anything and saw one of the right wing pages I like on kikebook said something about him missing but I honestly thought it was a joke because he was saying stuff about Clinton, is he kill?

My lawyer had dinner with him in London twice just 10 days ago.

>saying stuff about Clinton
>is he kill?
you've answered your own question.

he said on his periscope that he had like 2 years worth of clinton secrets and then he tweeted snowden trying to get him to help spread it or something, then that night he heard noises from outside his apartment while streaming and got super spooked and turned it off. The next day he started sending really out of character tweets and then he suddenly tweeted he was depressed and that this was his last message. He is probably kill.

did you guys watch his livestream?

>thought it was a pretty funny joke but it's been two days

h-haha m-martin you can come out now

This is just a big ass shenanigan. Martin is fleeing the country because he knows his chances of being found guilty are high, and he's started all of this as a little ruse to make people believe that Hillary actually had something to do with his disappearance.

literal cuck

never thought of it that way

That's bullshit and you know it

>Martin is fleeing the country
No way in hell he is going anywhere after seeing how he lives.

sounds like something a shillary drone would say while scoping out to see whats going to bubble up in her face next

RIP

Hillary got to him

Start looking for him under bridges.

Because this is a troll.

No memeing around, what if he's really dead?

I'm scared Sup Forums

Well, he is probably with kek right now. I heard he was a pretty big shitposter and troller though like Milo. Could he be joking around with his supposed Clinton info or something and disappearance? I know nothing about this at all so I don't know...

What's the context? I've just seen a photo of him freaking out. Did he buy something he shouldn't this time?

>t. CTR

he was looking into real estate and found a bargain.... and that clinton had body doubles in place after her fall on the 11th

Hilary death squad inbound

she's gone too far this time

Hahaha! Sweet Frasier reference!

dicks in for martin

youtube.com/watch?v=k8RvrxcARG8
watch from 8:26:00 then after the mic cuts, skip ahead to 8:31:00

this was the night of September 11th, I believe once they got a hold of his computer posted the tweets on his account making people believe that he committed suicide.

dicks
in
for
mar
tin

lel

or its a big fucking hoax and he wants attention

Wow WTF? What's going on with Shkreli? I watched the clip and that just sounds alittle ridiculous. Even for him. In any event, true or untrue Is he missing or something?

So... best case scenario is that his corpse is soon found?

If we are only so lucky

mr. pill LOL

at 8:27:57 it looks like he gets hit with a tranquilizer or something, he just suddenly starts going limp like he no longer has the strength to hold himself up, im really super spooked guys

Go to 7:44:40.

At the end of the stream there is what looks like attempts at remote access on his computer.

wait a minute, if you guys are so sure that something happened to him, why don't you notify the FBI?

Shotgun to the back of the head suicide.

"He just recently stated how depressed he was on twitter"

Holy fuck I think you're right!!!

Hillary claims another victim

RIP Shkreli never forget

There's a couple countries with no extradition to the US where he can still live in opulance given he'll leave with as much of his money as he can stuff into his own personal jet.

#dicksinformartin

whathefuuuu. his periscope didnt lose sound but his phone was jumping around and cut short.
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL

You fucking autistic retards. He deliberately goes under the desk to start unplugging shit as soon as he mentions Clinton info. It's clear trolling.

I talk to Martin every day.

You guys are so autistic if you believe he's not trolling.

Prove he's alive

youtube.com/watch?v=W8nGvl2g-Do
#dicksinformartin
#yourretardedifyoudonthinkthatweknowheistrolling#nofun

show him this thread and ask him what he thinks

So, we all agree that he's not-guilty of the security frauds and it's (((big pharma))) trying to screw him for messing with them, right?

>talk to him every day
>such a shitty friend that you blow his troll
doesn't add up

fraud

Oh god, the humanity.

These anons have gone at least 50 minutes without fapping by now, Cheesus Christ.
Someone please do something!

Couldn't care less if anyone believes me or not. Just letting you know that if you actually believe he's serious, you're autistic.

I'm 50% sure he's trolling

And my balls!

>I have no proof at all, just believe me

OK buddy

digitus confirm this man may or may not be correct

Hmmmm...... I haven't seen the Martin Shkreli fan boys here... So white nationalists Drumpf supporters worship someone who tried to genocide AIDs patients through economic genocide? I'm reporting this straight to the Hillary camp! This is disgusting!!! This will be on the front page of Hillary's website tomorrow. You deplorable racists will be exposed once and for all this time.

The frog face is actually based off Shkreli's face

Half the posts in this thread are Martin. Lol dude you need to take some acting lessons. Your troll game has high peaks but also low valleys.

You're right, let me post his cell on here......

Its all starting to make sense. You people are really gross! When Hillary was on her exercise bike yesterday she commented about some racist bigot yelling things at her when she emerged from Chelsea's apartment after she tripped a couple of days ago. I didn't mention I knew who it was, but I will now that I see he is the head of the white nationalist movement.

Still no proof

>exercise bike
So that's how she lost all that weight...

Someone told me last night that he died from the hudson river wearing cement slippers

i shouldhave screenshot kek

I am a personal friend of Martin Shkrelis.
You people must be autistic if you think he's serious.

Of course hes not serious. He's just a part of the right wing conspiracy. Drumpf won't release his tax return because I bet he is on his payroll.

What if his body is never found? I already posted the hastag #dicksinformartin I'd have to /nofap/ forever. oh god

Whoa 2 friends in one thread call us autistic, what a coincidence

She rides 20 miles a day on her bike even with pneumonia. Her doctor can confirm she is at the perfect natural weight of someone her age. Shes not losing pounds- because she doesn't need to. Shes just adding muscle and stamina.

How many cheeseburgers did Drumpf eat today?

I am Marius Shkrille. Can confirm have been abducted by HRC and murdered in Brazil. Please like and follow.

But you ARE m. shkreli. Aren't you?