Badselfeater

Badselfeater, Hoax or No?

Honestly, it just looks like the art project of a very talented individual.

Also, why did you add those colors? It completely ruins the bills. Does the color coding have a meaning?

NNH

Really talented artist mixed up with a viral marketing campaign for pic related.

confirmed nigger

kek

its just another "le capitalism is bad XD" meme

What the hell??

OSWALD

Lee Harvey?

but all the coporations on the bill might sue

Hoax. The number one thing on every OP says bills are showing up all over the country. Pro tip for you non-US posters. There isn't. No-one has.

Can anyone translate MS wendings?
fucks sake, who writes with that font?

I saw in another thread it had clues about JFK

Everyone should know by now the CIA did that job. why do you think they killed him the minute they could so he wouldn't squeal?

Who the hell is the third person?

>Tons and tons of documents revealed after the fall of the Soviet Union that the entire JFK conspiracy was seeded by KGB.

Looks like it worked.

i think its real and martial law will kill USSSSSS

Whoever is behind this completely cucked Sup Forums, Reddit and arf. Threads of people accusing each other of being in on it, going in circles or going full tinfoil.

It's been a blast.

stop spamming this viral advertising for your stupid TV show, no one here is going to watch it

saged

This.
My area in GA is supposedly where sightings happened, but nothing was in the local news about it, nor did anyone post about finding them online.

OP here, this is not me, im seriosuly concerned because th political events urrounding this

>no, honestly, i'm (((DEEBLY GONSURNED))) xDDDDDDDD
saged

More likely to just be a Rickroll than a TV show. No one is going to use corporate logos, Nazi and 9/11 imagery to promote a prime time drama. Either way you only have 20 hours left to bitch about it.

tired, baby, tired

It's addicting, isn't it?

don't bump. I'm at home

I already cut my grass this week.

Under fair use I'm pretty sure they can call it art/parody since they're not selling the bills, just throwing them on the ground. The shady Facebook account even had a meltdown when people started hocking them on eBay.

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

>tfw it's the Sanders campaign

"Bad" "selfeater"

yes, more happeningfag, /x/-tier bullshit.
hide every single fucking thread.

Honestly the countdown can be Hillary's life clock