So, how badly is this piece of shit gonna flop compared to TFA and RO...

So, how badly is this piece of shit gonna flop compared to TFA and RO? Even among the normies I am sensing very little hype.

>gonna flop
We both know it's not going to flop, but it is going to be shit.

compared to TFA and RO, I said. Di$ney prob has unrealistic expectations which it will fail to meet due to oversaturation of the franchise by

If it makes less money than Awakens, that is a flop.

I sense that Star Wars is the "boomer entertainment" of Gen Xers. All the diehard fanboys on Youtube are 35 or older.

It's doing nothing new, it's a homage trilogy + strong women and a black shoehorned in.

>Even among the normies I am sensing very little hype.
game of thrones and rick and morty just finished up for a while. give it time.
Soon enough we'll see all the mouth gaping selfies of childlike joy by grown adults excited over a children's movie

>compared to TFA and RO, I said. Di$ney prob has unrealistic expectations which it will fail to meet due to oversaturation of the franchise by

Star Wars main entries should be every 4 or 5 years.

Even one spin off or main entry every two years is pushing it.

It might underperform but it could never "flop", star wars is the biggest movie franchise of all time.

Look here kiddo, I don't care what they do with Snoke, Poe, Finn, Rey, Kylo or any nu-character.
But what they did to Han, Leia and Luke is unacceptable. Complete butchery. Complete destruction of original canon. This is postmodernism for you folks, they just trample over the past, over anything that was once significant and sacred. It's adding insult to injury.
They just care about progressive ideas, ideologies. The story is second, the characters are second. This is Kathleen Kennedy's nuWars. Have fun, I'm outta this ride.

When did you find out you had autism?

Yeah, I don't give a fuck anymore either. That user wasn't wrong, even if he is autistic.

I've always asking myself how old are the people that keeps saying on Sup Forums this kind of stuffs, I'm honestly curious

Bro that trailer got everyone hyped. just go on the youtube or facebook and see. step outside your Sup Forums echochamber you queer

>Even among the normies I am sensing very little hype.

But you are a normie

I don't care, I'll tell you my age. I'm 31.

Old enough to remember the world before 2001.

Saying Star Wars will flop is extremely delusional. It may not beat TFA but it will surely make enough money. It's fucking Star Wars for crying out loud.

There's no chance this will make under a billion user

Not making more then the TFA is considered a flop in Disney eyes.

I'm predicting it'll do Avengers money, about $1.6 billion.

While that sounds amazing, it's something like $600 million less than TFA. It's going to be interesting to see how much good will Disney have left after this one, and if IX underperforms as a result.

>If it makes less money than Awakens, that is a flop
That is indeed, not what a flop is

This... Now i hate the Star wars logo

This but unironically. And with slightly less autism

Anyhow let it go user. i was mad as fuck after TFA, then i realized it changes nothing. It doesn't matter. It wont do any good to you being bitter about something you cannot influence. Walk away and be free

Wow, didn't know we had someone from the executive board at Disney here on Sup Forums. They make most of their money with merchandise anyway and all the man-children are buying it like crazy.

people are utterly retarded if they think this will make less than TFA

Tickets are already sold out

Like every star wars movie this things getting over a billion

Maybe a little less, but IX will blow TFA

>flop
now when have I heard this before?
oh Sup Forums

Worst part of trailer was Rey's childish swordplay. It was way too reminiscent of the lightsaber kid.