Katie Couric Faces $12 Million Defamation Lawsuit For ‘Misleading’ Edits In Gun Control Film

Katie Couric Faces $12 Million Defamation Lawsuit For ‘Misleading’ Edits In Gun Control Film

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/13/katie-couric-faces-12-million-defamation-lawsuit-deceptive-edits-gun-control-film/
nbc12.com/story/33083849/katie-couric-faces-12-million-lawsuit-over-gun-documentary
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
youtube.com/watch?v=V6_9q8K2VK8
soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/raw-audio-of-katie-couric-interview-with-vcdl-members
thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/13/katie-couric-faces-12-million-defamation-lawsuit-deceptive-edits-gun-control-film/

Good stuff

hi larious

>breitbart

>dismissing the source
>not discussing the content

Just democrat things.

DELET THIS

nbc12.com/story/33083849/katie-couric-faces-12-million-lawsuit-over-gun-documentary

I don't get the hate. Its a reliable Trump site.

>nbc

It's Jewish media

I don't feel like getting angrier before going to sleep, so I didn't watch the whole thing, but they probably didn't even touch on how fucking violent dindus are. Good ol' liberal editing.

Meant to add this. Getting tired.

"....WELL REGULATED..."

>media
>not jewish

pick one

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?

Thank White God.

bump

I'm still trying to figure out the whole "white(hispanic)" thing. That literally did not exist before Zimmerman.

Add it to the list.

This collage triggers me every single time.

How fucking hard is it to organize this shit? And actually have the articles in some kind of order?

Butthurt huffing some paint poster dectected.

>tfw liberals are finally being held accountable for their actions thanks to almighty Kek

This. Its a mess.

>It's discredited.
>I read a whole article about how it's all debunked and discredited.
>Yeah, just look it up on Snopes, it's totally like, discredited.

She is worthy of an UPPER TANKER. Trumpians unite.
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

Oh shit i remember this, the edits to make them look speechless when in really they answered instantly for like over a minute. Almost all of them chiming in.

Good, fuck her and the lying press.

>I'm still trying to figure out the whole "white(hispanic)" thing.

It's a way for coloreds and race traitors to inflate crime statistics. There are 60~ million spics in this country. More than enough to alter them significantly.

Liberal land: youtube.com/watch?v=V6_9q8K2VK8

Reality: soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/raw-audio-of-katie-couric-interview-with-vcdl-members

>breitbart
>jewish

Just first time newposter things.

>waterfall accident
There are worse phrases to put on your tombstone.

Right here senpai

Lol @ Couric. What about her producer who admitted to felonies in a live interview?

thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/

These useful idiots are practically committing treason

thats a good correlation

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Liberals have to use a lie to make their point
>wonder why people don't fall in lockstep