What did you guys think of the new LouisKino?

What did you guys think of the new LouisKino?
>ywn live in a tent down by the river, slinging rocks and bagging prime 20 year olds

Why did the girl with the black boyfriend ask him to leave the room then talk shit about him, on a programme he's obviously going to see? She deserved that broken nose

Feels weird seeing people younger than me addicted to that shit, guess I'm getting old

That girl was unbelievably stupid, she talks about being scared of that guy but that she's "trapped" with him, meanwhile her great uncle has a farm in the country perfect for getting away from all that shit, but all she uses him for is money for her next fix. Not many other addicts have that luxury and she just lets it go to waste.
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, heroin addicts are some of the thickest people I've ever talked to.

snorted heroin once, didn't get addicted, didn't let a guy suck my dick for more

giv pet smackhead gf

I think that guy was the one sucking desu senpai. You don't just volunteer that information

I don't think black people know how to get British telly.

based giv poster

I would have banged her she was surprisingly hot.

The girl from the opening who was a pet for the black drug dealer to beat on literally had me crying.

She's probably around my age, a couple years older me, she was so intelligent and had so many potential. and I just realized that she could literally be my sister or something

and she's here getting the shit beat out of her by this drug dealer injecting her with venom. What the fuck is going on man. I just started bawling my eyes out Dear Zachary style

like, save her Louis, please

she a hoe, she playing louis

This. who the fuck asks to suck your dick and then give you drugs. That dude was definitely sucking dick.

>so much potential*

She needs to save herself, she could probably go live on her uncles farm but she has to want to kick the drugs first.

the second i saw that black guy i was thinking, yeah he's going to be an abusive monster who'll beat her up and leave her with a kid, then i had my prejudices challenged by how nice he seemed, then i was right

i feel like louis could have chosen a less problematic couple

>Americans actually have TV adverts for prescription pain killers.

No wonder you guys have such a big fucking drug problem. Granted we're not much better over here in the UK loads of people my age do mandy and ket on the regular but at least we haven't got such a heroin problem.

she's probs, right this second, in a drug daze getting fucked on that stinking matress by that black dealer and his friends. maybe, as the second or third guy finishes inside her, she has a moment of clarity and contemplates what she's doing with her life, whether this is rock bottom and she could escape to her uncles farm. But its too late, she's got another needle to stick in her arm.

People will suck dick for less. I remember reading Hunter. S. Thompsons book about the Hell's Angels and there were dudes talking about how they'd let queers suck their dick for an easy $40.

>i feel like louis could have chosen a less problematic couple

Why? wasn't that the point.

i can't feel sympathy for somebody who refuses to help themselves.

nothing wrong with ket

Her bf was not holding her captive any more than her addiction.

She could walk out of that relationship and lifestyle at any moment she chose, she had relatives who cared about her and had enough money to genuinely help her if she decided to let them.

She just chose to get high all the time but couldn't accept that that's what her life amounted to (unlike based Nate who's living a perfect hedonistic life and at peace with himself) so she guilt tripped everyone around her and tried to gain their sympathy.

And yall fell for it because you're virgins (lmao)

he does live in a tent though

like that tent is his literal home

I partake as well so i'm not trying to get up on a moral high horse, a bit of calvin klein is the shit.

when Nate saw a child drinking Monster from his hands, he smashed his favourite Monster glass

Louis is looking old bros

>he will die in your lifetime

It was a mansion by junkie standards. I've seen grad students living in worse conditions, plus they were depressed and anxious all the time instead of high.

And he was fucking super hot chicks in there.

the scene at the end may be the worst, with a girl walking out of the tent who looks no different than the girls graduating from the local prep school I attended.

Nate may not be the monster that Alvin is, but he's ushering her towards the same fate as Katilya. You can't help but wonder if that preppy girl will be getting her nose broken in half by a black drug dealer within a few years.

I don't know how we stop this. My mother had breast cancer when I was only 12 and she was medicated with Oxycodone. It was easily available if I wanted to steal it and there would have been nothing she could have done

which one is the dealer?

more like she was exploiting based nate

beautiful man, his looks now fading, raped by some junkie hoe and has what little smack he has left stolen

he had so much potential

You can never fully understand heroin addicts. I mean she first says it to make herself be a victim, but you later hear she kicked over the guys grill. Living with an addict is not easy, one moment they can be nice as fuck but the next they can be sneaky and shady and if you don't provide them their shit they get psycho. I mean she was going to buy a car, but in the end Louis was the person who had to provide her and her dealer bf a ride. She can be nice one moment and tell you about the good things she is planning to do then the day completely forget about them and sweet talk you into helping her cause she fucked up, again, but you still love me right? If you say no then they lose their shit cause reality comes crashing down.

>implying crack heads possess the ability to think beyond how to get the next fix

It was also clear she felt super shit about how she treated her dad and would have made it even worse if she lived with him, it wouldn't have automatically cured her addiction.

Maybe you're doctors should stop giving out prescription pain killers like candy and advertising them on tv, A bit of support for people coming off prescribed pain killers would go a long way too.

Access to heroin is the problem, not prescription drugs.

Loads of people Louis interviewed in this one said it started with prescription drugs, i doubt many would have gone onto heroin if prescription pain killers weren't so readily available.

if this country were sane we would have our entire military at the Mexican border to defend our COUNTRY and defend our people but no our guys have to die in some desert for Israel

I fucking hate this world

where are you lads watching this?

>tfw have to live with black bf heroin dealer who beats the shit out of me so I dint have to suck cocks on the street for heroin

another fucking tech illiterate retard who has never heard of torrents?

Lads, where to get a qt smackhead gf that will swallow my load in exchange for a hit? Asking for a friend.

BBC iplayer mate

I doubt many look that qt, how long had the girl in this been using? I thought she looked really hot still.

I actually found it on yt

just help him or shut the fuck up, its not that hard you permavirgin

"potential" is a meme
either you achieve things or you weren't ever going to

also
>feeling sorry for someone who knowingly put themselves in a situation like that

I think they said the girl with the black bf was using for 15 years+, the qt 20 year old said she used for 2 years
That's why I was kinda confused by that whole "give her 6 months and she'll be missing teeth covered in bruises" line

Get on the dole lad, you'll start seeing the same people everytime you sign on, eventually you might find missus right, if she looks like the type just offer her some money for a quickie and see how it goes from there.

That's dumb. people have the potential to do more than others based on intelligence, physicality, etc. You shouldn't give people credit based on potential alone, but you can clearly recognize that she's intelligent. Much more intelligent than the animal beating on her. sadly, that intelligence also probably helped her to efficiently lie and deceive comfortably for years.

I just have no answer to any of it. I'm just bummed

Yeah because all that oxycontin is coming in from mexico
God bless ameriga

>spoonfeeding retards

if you watched the documentary, the policewoman said that most of the cheap product being used in the area is made in China and smuggled in from Mexico.

fucking worthless degenerate cunts, we need dutuerte so i can happily put scum like you 2 in the fucking dirt.

It's not dumb, although if you really misunderstood me so completely maybe you are, of course some people are more capable than others I never said otherwise.
What I was saying is that the idea that gutter trash like her could have "potentially" been a great academic or politician or some shit is absurd.
Also, no she isn't clearly more intelligent than the "animal" that outsmarted her and has her at his mercy.

Yes, the situation is sad I get it, but she had everything going for her and threw it away to live like a rat.
I don't believe in destiny, that it was predetermined she would live this exact life, but she didn't ever have the potential for anything or she would have done something with it no exceptions.

Why? I have a full time job, I pay my taxes, I don't harm anyone, I'm 25 and so far haven't used the NHS once. What I do in my own time is up to me.

And if you actually read any studies or news articles about the """""opiate epidemic""""" you'd know that most junkie trash start out on prescription opiates

I actually live here, I don't need to read any news articles about it. I was the one who posted before who said the pain pills were all over my house when I was 12.

However, tackling that problem is going to be a lot more complex and take much longer than stopping cheap product from getting in the country, which people are turning to when their pill supply gets cut off.

I'm just saying that in terms of tactics for solving this crisis it's more pragmatic to target the illegal product first, I'm not fucking defending the drug companies

>qt
the street value of the amount of make-up she had on her face rivals that of nate's entire supply. and you couldn't even get a good look at her. she was young, maybe a nice ass, that's about it.

Getting older just mean you can tell sober people from the occasional drug users and the full time users.

post pictures of everyone you've ever had sex with

>how dare you not give this film a 10/10, post a link to all the masterpieces you directed

How about this faggot investigates the nation wide muslim rape gangs in the UK?

The hurr durr look at burgers being crazy shtick got old 10 years ago

>mfw louis asks if he should take his shoes off when entering a hobo's heroin tent
are you britbongs serious?
there's a difference between courteousness and risking getting a disease or risking stepping on a needle.

>mfw louis asks if he should take his shoes off when entering a hobo's heroin tent
are you britbongs serious?

as an American, I haven't thought about that. but you're right, and he could do so much good for his own country. But doesn't he work for the BBC? remember, he's brave, but there are still gatekeepers.

I don't think he'd be able to get any funding to make a documentary like that, and if he did he'd be shunned and defamed, it would end his career.
You may be bored with it but his "burgers being crazy shtick" is still interesting to many people and there's still a demand for it.

as someon who nearly got addicted to drugs i think i'll skip this one, sounds too triggering for me.

>he'd be shunned and defamed

Yes. Because sometimes, the truth really is a bit racist.

I like Louis' glasses, I had a similar pair of Ray Bans until I sat on the fuckers.

Just watched it lads. Pure herikino.
Hope that Archer's mom stays sober and moves him outta that town with her dad who was a wholesome man. Staying in Huntington is pretty much a guarantee of raising your kids to be heroin junkies.

What I don't really understand is why do the fire brigade seem to be doing a lot of the reviving and answering the call to overdoses?

Is it because the ambulance services are stretched or something? If it explained why then I missed it. It seemed like every time there was an overdose it was firemen and that woman who were first on the scene instead of paramedics.

LIVING IN A TENT DOWN BY THE RIVER!

She's cute but I can't help but wonder what she looks like without all that makeup

>I let a dude suck my dick to get high
>Did you ever suck a dick?
>No, never but I have let a dude suck mine

Yeah right, he has CLEARLY sucked a dick. Why the fuck would anybody suck a dick AND give away money/heroin at the same time? That's not how it works

i don't think it was mentioned specifically, but i assume it's a mix of stretched resources in health, and the fact that the fire dept is an underused resource that is mostly just "on call". give them pens and spend a few hours teaching them how to handle overdoses and there you go.

also i know that in some states all depts (police, ambulance, fire) may arrive at the scene of emergency anyway.

>It's horrific imagining a baby born with a heroin addiction
>Lets not say "addiction", it's more like they're dependent on the drug

Basically the same thing, science bitch.

exactly

>Why the fuck would anybody suck a dick AND give away money/heroin at the same time?
gays

letting drug addicts breed baka

I mean I guess if it's a gay heroin dealer with a lot to spare or something.

I like this. Could write more like it but I can't be bothered.

That girl with the uncle who is like a father is in such a good position to stop. The vast majority of smackheads have absolutely no support, no money and no family to fall back on.

Her uncle is fucking loaded and could quite easily support her. She could inherit that lovely farm and have a good life if she just made that step.

Louis basically hasn't aged since Weird Weekends. He has a few wispy grey hairs and that's it.

needle exchange. exactly where louis found that slut.

>All those qts orbiting the dealers, wanting their dick for smack

Maybe I should become a drug dealer.

fire departments are also paramedics in many parts of the country

this lmao

>that giant nig nog beating up that girl all the time

Not even surprised.

Here's the run down on people with serious addictions (junkies). 2 genders, male and female..

Males addicts are either incredibly intelligent, or near mentally retarded. They're almost never at normal capacity.

Female addicts are all bossy bitches who are incredibly manipulative.

she either has the option of mooching off the old guy and living a normal boring wageslave life or mooching off the old guy and doing drugs all the time, it's not really a difficult choice. he said himself he was enabling her.
you do not just give a full time junkie 500 dollars. wouldn't surprise me if she ends up bringing her addict friends back and casing the entire house.

It was good. There was no real pay-off at the end.

Wish he'd go back to doing lighter stuff sometimes like Weird Weekends.

more episodes coming or is that it ?

I think it's a 3-part series going to a few towns.

>that swingers episode

Truly documentary kino

Two more, they air Sundays at 9pm bong time.

Do you reckon the tattoo guy who was clean for a year lied about sucking dicks to get drugs?

He flip flopped from 'I had no boundaries back then' to 'I never sucked a dick to get drugs' really fast. Also letting someone suck you off to get drugs sounds like you're getting the best of both ends of the deal.

gut

Is it more episodes on heroin in the USA?

Next one is sex trafficking and then the one after is murder/homicides

Both will be in America, I think he's visiting the places where they have record levels like he heroin one. He'll probably go to chicago for the murder one.

Louis on traps when?

w2c shirt