The Foreigner

Looks like he's back, and Jackie Chan Kino is back on the menu.

youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs

youtube.com/watch?v=WqeNbEqmPec

youtube.com/watch?v=FI3_6AvnoL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J207eco5gFk
youtube.com/watch?v=2YrkCq_ZDlg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=72dZ65Fs-LY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNYrlnRpgs
youtube.com/watch?v=okVzW7lAlUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The movie is already out in China, but the English version is coming out this Thursday.

looks like a solid movie starring Jackie but it's not a Jackie Chan movie

True. This is not the happy go lucky Jackie that we're used to seeing. This is a Jack Chan movie.

Any other movies with a broken Jackie Chan?

New Police Story
The Shinjuku Incident
The Karate Kid

Punished Jackie is best Jackie - when he really wants no trouble, he means it.

>terrorists are never muslims

thanks (((hollywood)))

The Shinjiku Incident

Punished Jack is best Jackie.

When you watch a clip from one of his old films you're reminded how ridiculous and campy they are, and how he can't act for shit but it's fine because you're there for the stunts.

So I can't imagine this gritty, dark older reboot of his career (in the same vain as Keanu Reeves or Liam Neeson) where you're supposed to take him seriously being very good.

>This is a Jack Chan movie.

>you're reminded how ridiculous and campy they are, and how he can't act for shit.
Have you not seen the Shinjiku Incident or Police Story 2013?

No I haven't. In fact I'm very ignorant on this topic, but I find it very hard to believe Jackie Chan could be a good actor.

The trailers have pretty good songs
youtube.com/watch?v=J207eco5gFk
youtube.com/watch?v=2YrkCq_ZDlg

>gritty modern era movie about dead kids and terrorist organizations
>staring jackie chan

Gonna suck

Jackie Chan is always cast to fill that "goofy asian guy that knows kung fu" in western movies, so he hasn't had the same opportunity as he has in Hong Kong to take on a more serious role. Just watch the Shinjiku Incident

White terrorists in a movie set today. Good job goyims.

>Leather wrote his fourth novel, The Chinaman, while working as night news editor on the business desk of The Times in London.[8][9] At the time, the Provisional Irish Republican Army's bombing campaign was at its height, and in The Chinaman, a Vietnamese man loses his family in an attack loosely based on the bombing of the Harrods department store in London. Having been turned away by the authorities, the man, a former Viet Cong assassin, travels to Ireland and hunts down the men responsible.[8][12][13][14] The book is used as the basis for the thriller The Foreigner.[15]
t. (((retards)))

Will it be cut to show the hits properly or will it be an edited piece of shit during action scenes like Shanghai Noon?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

You decide. I'm very happy with the fight choreography.

Careful you don't spoil the movie for yourself, before you go out and watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=72dZ65Fs-LY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNYrlnRpgs

>Viet Cong assassin
>Viet Cong

I mean it will be typical formula and even in the trailer it's not hard to distinguish what the plot will be

>jackies daughter dies
>he has nothing else to live for
>goes on rampage to find the killers
>pierce brosnan was affiliated with the IRA at some point who bombed the place that jackies daughter died at
>it was his way of gaining political power in the past
>Jackie dies exposing him or whatever

Are you fucking stupid? terrorists are always brown skinned jihadis in the majority of films, we barely get Irish terrorists

Jackino is back

That ending though.

In this movie he WANTS trouble

So it's historically accurate

He carries this one on his acting ability. Contrary to western movies where he's a good guy who wants no trouble, he can actually act in serious films.

Most of that you can know from the trailer, but you're off about the parts that aren't.

filthy kike propaganda!

>it's the ebil white men who do terrorist acts and blow shit up and ebil white men who cover it up
>muslims and shitskins dindu nuffin! dey good boys

seeing Jackie in this anti-white reality bending kike faggotry appals me.

>Harvey_Weinstein_rubbing_hands.jpg

Is Brosnan actually playing Gerry Adams or is it more of a character that's basically Gerry Adams but dissimilar enough to avoid a lawsuit

This is the same film as Taken but with like 6 words in the scripts swapped around/

its clearly not Kino

Not even close to being true.

I'm hyped as fuck.

Watched it last week. It's so-so i'd say.
Jackie does good sad faces and Brosnan does angry Irishman well.
Fight scenes has Jackie's signature improv'd weaponry thing and no shakey cam, but it's still using the annoying jump-cut-on-impact style westerners like to use.
Plot is disappointing because Jackie's role is inconsequential

>Jackie Chan is always cast to fill that "goofy asian guy that knows kung fu" in western movie

Not really. Even in Rush Hour he plays a guy who's professional and serious, the goofy one is Chris Tucker.

Lawsuit

Because the IRA aren't terrorists

>IRA aren't terrorists
Those were car bombs of peace

You are aware the majority of the attacks on the left side of the graph took place in a war zone where the British army were committing just as many atrocities

He plays a Deputy PM that has ties to the UDI. They changed "IRA" to "UDI", not sure what it means, Ulster-Dsomething-Isomething

Does that make it any better? The Lockerbie bombing alone would outstrip all the Muslim deaths.

I live in Singapore so I watched this a while ago when it first came out here, AMA.

>super convoluted political plot
>(unintentionally?) funny parts because of goofy Irish accents
>very solid, fun action

I'd give it a 5/10, watched Blade Runner a couple of days later and forgot pretty much everything about this.

>(unintentionally?) funny parts because of goofy Irish accents
The theater was giggling too at parts where Jackie does disappearing acts like Christian Bale Batman.

not to mention, the idea of an elderly asian man beating up burly Irish bois is very amusing

>i want...trouble

It's more like
>haro mr DP man
>do you noe who kill daughter
>no? okee
>*sets a bomb in your office*

is it like Harry Brown meets The Raid?

is it gory?

I don't want to see edgy Jackie.

Do asians not grow facial hair on their cheeks?
Look at these little hairs, only on the chin, neck and upper lip, and nothing on the cheeks.

t. amerifat who thinks he's irish

Nah, Jackie doesn't even kill Brosnan's dog and henchmen

The name of the movie cracks me up. In Britain everyone is considered British (even YOU) because pussy Brits don't want to get their shit jumped on for offending the billion foreigners there.

>Sheamus, I...

fuck, I want something like that now.

Where did you see it? Still not in cinemas here.

>Libyans aren't mudslimes
educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

The Irish are not human, let alone white.

>t. American mongrel

>I have your wife, Minister.
>she very..VERY big.
>thinking she could slim down
>now you listen to me LISTEN TO ME!
>today she only lose 2 pound. Tomorrow? 5. Day after that? Who know. You don't give me name, I turn pumpkin back into princess
>YOU SONUVABITCH!

Nah not even close.

PURE JACKIE CHINO
GET FUCKING READY

Kek

for disappointment

most of the killings on that graph were done by the army, police and loyalist orders aligned with them. back in those days when they were murdering irish catholics they considered them second class citizens but now when its 2017 and they need to make irish catholics / terrorists look bad they rig some photo of their OWN murders and make it look like the IRA killed way more english people than muslims did. Ive seen this graph all over reddit lately and everyone is like 'yep, not all terrorists are muslims, the IRA had an insane bombing campaign in england, I rememeber it being on the news like 3 days a year'.

>I want trouble
what did he mean by this?

PUNISHED JACKIE

why they always pick on potatoes?

*trabble

bloody white male terrorists attacking innocent asian families in London. sign of the times innit

fuck off retard

You don't know what you're talking about

my mate is in this movie, plays one of the irish guys

how big is his girlfriend's ass

parcel and part

He doesnt have a gf, though women love him cause of his accent, he also plays guitar

fuck