So can this guy blow freezing breath? I don't recall him doing it once in two movies

So can this guy blow freezing breath? I don't recall him doing it once in two movies.

>Fire vision
>Ice breath
>Lightning ????

JIZZ

The Snyder movies were made for plebs, not comic fans. They don't even know he can do it.

Is this an edit or is his forehead really that high?

he has a high hairline and the people making the movie thought the spitcurl looked dumb

Lightning speed?

Well, he is balding...

AHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

You get forced to do that many steroids every few years and see what it does to your hairline....

I really wish he would, though.

Make up some bullshit about the intense pressure in his lungs liquefying the oxygen or something.

Thunder Farts

> Darkseid thinks he has the upper hand while sneaking up behind supes
> *KRAAAAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
> water in cup rippling half way around the world

Why didn't Arnold go bald though

>heart ????

It's not a power he always has. He never used it in the DCAU, either.

There doesn't need to be any bullshit made up. Check out the Joule-Thomson effect.

because arnold is a literal god.
and back then they took steroids to preserve the muscles inbetween competitions.

actors these days take steroids to build muscles, so they don't have to train a lot.
just look at tom hardy in dark knight rises, his back is covered in acne because of the steroids he took.

Tell me about bane why does he wear the coat?

He's a big zit

compression of fluid generates heat, rapid decompression absorbs heat

since the volume of his lungs is the same as a human, and yet the amount of air leaving is huge, we can assume a lot of decompression

honestly, it has more basis in reality than laser vision

if I were to pop you would it hurt