Hans Zimmer

Can we talk about Hans Zimmer for a second.
His scores on both dunkirk and blade runner 2049 were so obnoxiously load that I came out of both experiences with a headache.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82an6Zi8JBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can we talk about ... for a second

One of the most annoying phrases I can think of desu

agreed. I really can't stand it. All the music is just loud noises, it's not even music

Da Vinci Code is his best soundtrack. Incredibly moving.

overrated hack, hasnt made a good score in 20 years

>Nothing is ever good
Shut up edgy contrarian nerd, he's a master. Interstellar was just a few years ago.

This. He is a filthy kike that only has his meme status because of his kike nepotism in hollywood and all the jewpig producers and directors always picking him because he is one of them.

>Nothing is ever good

ok but thats not what i said though

I'm obviously mocking you, not quoting. You're one of those sad people with slimy negative energy who thinks everything ever sucks. Look at your post, you're talking about one of the greatest, most widely respected composers of modern times and that's what you have to say? No good scores in 20 years, how many Oscars has he won in that time? Or let me guess, the Oscars suck too? You're not sensible, you're just an edgy contrarian nerd, like I said.

>you're talking about one of the greatest, most widely respected movie score composers of modern times

fixed that for you

Don't forget his work on MW2

You didn't fix anything, you unnecessarily clarified what's contextually obvious.

He's the McDonalds of film scoring

I think that was the intention with Dunkirk, since it's about the constant threat of airplane bombing

I would be the first to say this usually, but i didn't know he did the score for Blade Runner 2049 when i watched it, and i thought it was pretty awesome. Much nicer than his "brrrraaaappppp" Nolan musical memes.

I just realized he looks like L. Ron Hubbard

RAMIREZ

He is an illuminati shapeshifter!

Synth killed the orchestra star
youtube.com/watch?v=82an6Zi8JBc

For all you edgy contrarian faggots, listen to At World's End's OST. It's fucking beautiful.

Basically pic, but replaces "cores" with "fart horns"