How old is the average Sup Forumsedditor? I'm 31...

How old is the average Sup Forumsedditor? I'm 31. Sometimes I think I'm arguing with a bunch of children who have no idea what they're talking about.

34, I have no idea what I'm talking about I just like to shitpost a lot.

37, big if true.

Pretty much. Phoneposters who just wanna shitpost. Newfags who actually think legitimate discussion is some reddit boogeyman.

I'm 33, and I'm embarrassed that my arguments and my tastes are really no better than those of people half my age.

35 and one of those "children" you argue with.

I'm 27 but I won't deny I have no idea what I'm talking about

43 year old rick n morty fan

48, f, cali

I'm 27. Sup Forums is a board that retains its oldfags though.

london?

28 but rarely comment, mostly lurk

I'm almost 27. Do you guys consider me young? Because I feel quite old and busted.

I said CALI U GOT DAMNED LIMP DICKED LOSER, GOD, I NEED SOME BBC

it gets worse every year

Blows me away how many here unironically defend the prequels.

It's depressing that Sup Forums is one of the oldest boards yet the quality has been absolute dogshit for nearly a decade

I'm 36. I'm pretty fine arguing with millenials it just pisses me off there are non whites posting in here. fucking disgusting

are you retarded?
the internet has been stealing Sup Forums memes forever now. we pop out a new one every 2 weeks

28. I don't want to see 29...

>36
You're a millenial yourself, user

>There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

you are a milennial

29, AND I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE SOMEONE HELP ME

Sup Forums is not where edgy teenagers shitpost anymore. This site is for has-beens.

wtf, so we;re all late 20-early 30 yr olds? what the fuck are we doing with our lives. why don't we make this place good or something? we can take it turn being mods.

Will you be getting your wizard status?

i always thought you were a bunch of grandpas

I'm pretty sure 75% of the posters on this board are 14-20

been here too long. its now part of my daily routine to shitpost

>Sup Forums is not where edgy teenagers shitpost
What is Sup Forums

22, been here since I was 12
h-heres to another 10 years!

Well, I got the feelings the under 18s won't post their age.

Im 26. I have been posting on Sup Forums since the rick astly/long cat days. Back when it was secret clubhouse for sociopaths and the misfits of the misfits.
I was still in junior high then, still had dial up, smart phones had no been invented.
Sup Forums back then was diffrent, less politcal but still did it for the lulz.
Modern Sup Forums is a god daman atrocity, i think we trolled the world too hard, trump, the fappening, every single troll job we pulled off gave us mass media exposure so now the user base is nothing but normalfags, shills, viral marketers, corporate shills, state sponsored shills, and individual shill nerd groups pushing their agenda, most likely meeting in a discord or IRC to coordinated (i think you will have noticed we are being attacked by both far left and far right shills in a battle to warp the board culture)

Sup Forums is pretty shit in 2017, i still come to it if im bored or something big happens. If i want to go back to the cozy old days of old Sup Forums i use the lesser known chans

Selection bias m8. Nobody is going to post here that they're 18, let alone 12-17.

>Sup Forums
A place where has-beens release their inner child at full autistic force.

I've been here ten years why would I leave now? Besides, many kids can get all their shitposting out on IG now. The over 40s use Twitter to shitpost. Facebook and reddit grab the rest of the normies.

>being mods
>He does it for free

Don't make me laugh.

26 with mediocre to quasi-patrician tastes.

Sup Forums memery is too good.

I'm 29. Big if true

I wish this was true.

Git off muh board you goddamn kids.

They are 15 16 on average here

I'm 30, been here since 2006. I hate this place.

Oh it shoes this board has shit taste

Because shitposting and arguing about dumb shit is fun. Why would we change it? Only underage faggots think it's cool to have a meaningful discussion about movies.

19. I try to ignore the shitposting, but man is it bad here. I couldn't even talk about Blade Runner without some faggots talking about politics and going off about niggers. I just want to talk about movies man.

>no sticky
that was the day Sup Forums truly became reddit

Are there niggers in the new Blade Runner? I wanted to check it out because of all the shilling on here. The original was boring as fuck desu.

this. i was taken aback how much shitposting is going on in here. i kinda expected a board about tv and film would have some discussion about them, not about politics. this doesn't happen in other boards that i frequent

the thing about Sup Forums is i have seen the smartest motherfuckers of my time write the smartest shit. But i have also seen a lot of shitposting and mental illness.

I realized along time ago that anonymity is the ultimate antagonist of this hyper identity politics obsessed world.
You dont know how old i am, you dont know my race, you dont know my country, you dont know my gender, sex, you dont know shit.
Anonymity has granted people absolute freedom of expression because it unchains us from societal norms and the cage of political correctness, and i have seen so many great posts about society, politics, philosophy, and art. But its buried under the mountain of shitposting.
Because if you want structure go back to posting on an old fashion forum (i say old fashion but i still love ya), this place is the embodiment of chaos. The philosophy is do it for the lulz, you dont believe in anything, you are faceless, you have no identity. You just fuck with people because its funny.

I have read academic papers that compare Sup Forums to ancient trickster gods like loki.

I'm 26, but mentally I'm a child and I have no idea what I'm talking about, so you're not completely wrong.

21 been here 17

all the niggers are criminals. fucking based

40, I'm an oldfag.
Because I'm kinda fag and old

You’re old

Very old image, during the reddit invasion of 2013-14 the """""""mods""""""" stamped out all the feet/waifu threads.

The fappening was a beautiful fuck you to moot for fucking up this board so much and I'm so glad it killed his desire to keep the site and caused him all that stress.

Everyone over 24 is old. And everyone over 25 is also busted.

No one cares, young balls

anyone with sense would pick Sup Forums after seeing this image tbqh

how is this kino?

can't believe there are people over 30 posting here. Pathetic these people over 30 talking about capeshit on this board 24/7

how can reddit even compete?

I sage all the capeshit threads I can be bothered to open 2bh

One day you'll be that age, and you don't magically stop doing things you enjoy now. It takes a youngfag to hold such a mindset.

I believe there are people under 20 posting here. Pathetic these people under 20 talking about capeshit on this board 24/7

>What is Sup Forums
it was one of the last bastions of free speech on the internet.
Now it is overrun by shills.

I'm 23 been here for a few years now.

I miss being this young. It is depressing to grow old and realize you will never be an adult.

I'm 37.

I went there a while before/during some major election in my country and every thread was filled with complete retards who know nothing and seem to form opinions from reading headlines on clickbait blogs. That and teenagers who finally found a place where they can see nigger without getting banned.

I'm 23, and I hope that in the near future I'll stop browsing this dumpster fire of a site. I don't fathom how there are fourty-year-olds here interested in never-ending inflammatory garbage.

>implying real life inst a never-ending inflammatory garbage.

You will find out this place is one of the most civilized one for discussion about things.

this is what I am hoping for. All the kids growing up now will not like shitposting because they grew up in a pc world so if we old fags just sit it out we will have this board for ourselves some day. No more Capeshit. Just comfy Rome and Taboo threads where everyone posts the same memes and call each other faggots for eternity.

It's better to be on here in your late 20s than early 20s.

But posting on here as a teenager was the best. Pure ignorant shitposting and the day you figure out how to ban evade was like getting 500 orgasms.

You realize old people in the future are going to be weird as fuck right?
I will post here till i die or it dies.

been here for 10 years

Honestly most of Sup Forums is underage kids, you can tell how activity skyrockets when American schools have holidays.

19. Literally agekino.

Depends on the board. Sup Forums definitely, I rarely go there these days but when I do I see a distinct difference in posting quality and realize very quickly I'm talking to a sea of underage

it was decent during the Ukraine war, start of arab muslim horde invasion of Europe and at the beginning of Russian involvement in Syria.
You could see conflicts from multiple perspectives and learn things that you could not ever see in mass media.
Fappening, gamergate and US elections drew too much heat and exposure to the whole Sup Forums and the shill mass attack never stopped.

but I gotta say tv and lit and even co are miles ahead of Sup Forums which is the worst and the most shill affected board on Sup Forums along Sup Forums. I think median age there is around 15

khv too

send help