2 More Weeks

Who's ready for the debates?

Hillary will drop out and Johnson will demand to debate in her stead.

Screenshot this

Hillary Isn't!

Kek is ready for the deathbates

FUCKING CHECKED

I won't be watching

They'll be a fucking circus of the highest order and I am in no mood to behold such spectacle

>deathbates
>ready for
>for
>444
Wew lad

>tfw hillary looks off in the distance awkwardly for a few seconds

>tfw she actually faints on live national television and not all of the markets cut away from her in time, everyone tivo'd and tweeted that shit

>tfw The Spectacle was still captured and disseminated in its context, in time for people to make personal decisions

>tfw Trump literally taking the literal oath and literally has control of the Football at the stroke of Noon, 12:00:00 1/20/17

>tfw

I have only the highest of expectations for the debates. Anything short of quotable bantz and I'll be disappointed.

oh shit

Kek will show himself during the debates and make believers out of the nation

>death
>shini
>444
desuyo

He IS ready.

I saw some one predict her death during the debates a few days and they received the same 444 sequence. KEK WILLS IT

>Hillary's alzheimer's will take over and she'll forget her talking points
>Trump never had any so him going off the cuff is still more easily received that NOTHING AT ALL from Clinton
Screenshot this

I'm just hoping she survives long enough to stroke/actually die mid debate

Honestly, I think Hillary will possibly feint on TV. Whenever someone screams out to Hillary, she always freezes and goes into 404 mode until she reboots. Imagine what Trump will do when he calls her out on her bullshit?

Checked and keked

faint* Fug

Hillary certainly isn't. She is going to cancel because she knows she will stroke out in front of a live audience.

Trump's gonna have to yell pretty loud if Hillary's gonna hear him from her chamber in hell.

I'm afraid his voice might give out

So will Hillary's Iron-Lung have to be specially modified to not get picked up by the mics or what?

What if instead of turtles Jeb! had frogs?

Would he have stopped the Donald?

>Who's ready for the debates?

Not Hillary.

He would be donalds vp

This thread turned divine quickly.

I bet someone will step in on her behalf.

And all the major news networks, all the Shills and all the libturds will pretend they don't notice.