Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_Muppets
youtu.be/NShgvtEro7I
youtube.com/watch?v=BHUOZWu7soY
youtube.com/watch?v=B5jIJOxkImU
youtube.com/watch?v=CNQGGR_1ixE
youtube.com/watch?v=5KWnxe6esIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> in b4 someone tries to claim muppets arent Sup Forums and gets 3 trillion replies because retards here reply to any bait no matter how stale or wrong

I'm still bummed The Muppets got canceled. At least it lasted longer than Muppets Tonight.

> disney opening new muppet attractions at disney world
> too poor to drive 2 hours, buy a ticket, and check it all out

As for what makes muppets so great: its the eyes.
They're all slightly crosseyed so it makes it appear as if they are really LOOKING at you.
It's so simple and fucking brilliant how well it works.

> tfw Turkey Hollow movie was shit

Puppets are timeless.

No matter what year it is, it will always still be a fucking puppet. Its not like 2D or 3D animation where people look back on it 20 years later and go "Jesus christ, people actually watched this shit?"

It's true, a well made muppet ages much more gracefully on film than any CG

>Ernie and Bert
>Muppets
Nigga what?

is there a repository of these things? I never fail to laugh.

Watch glove and boots!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_Muppets

Search for Bertstrips

Is there a collection of these somewhere, these make me lose my shit every time.

>no bernie und ert

Ernie warned Bert about going on a TV show and making himself look foolish. Also telling Bert not to go behind his back again.

youtu.be/NShgvtEro7I

Bert and Ernie are classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHUOZWu7soY

They work with any kind of movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=B5jIJOxkImU

Are lobsters the mermaids to scorpions?

This one's pretty good

the great thing about the muppets is also that some of their eyes are at a permanent expression but still can convey other emotions

youtube.com/watch?v=CNQGGR_1ixE

The Muppets was a crummy show out of the gate. They had a shot at getting people interested and its boring love triangle and tired mockumentary style didn't win anyone over.

really love this one

last one I got

There's many more...

Most of these memes are fucking hilarious, but yet they strangely unnerve me. Something about these memes feel....off...

>Also, muppet meme thread

The classic

Bitte nich die Scheiße wieder...

These are trash.

American Dad! did it first, but this is still a good joke

I'm scared user, hold me

Is this a Jojo reference?

Muppets aren't Sup Forums but I don't care

Muppets are Jim Henson-brand Puppets.

Sesame Street, Between the Lions etc all use Muppets.

THE Muppets are a specific cast of Muppets.

jesus this is the best thing I've seen all week

So are Dinosaurs and the goblins in Labyrinth technically Muppets?

This is easily the best one.

Wasn't there a serial killer somewhere who did something similar.

yes, technically spoken Yoda is also a muppet before he was digitalized.

They're supposed to feel off, that's what makes them funny

Is Elmo related to Zoe?

Yu-Gi-Oh

Al Fish.

Ate children and wrote their parents polite letters describing his "meals."

Woah was Janelle Monae on Sesame Street

Do I need to pick this shit up again, it's been twenty years since I dropped the show

>"My dear Mrs Budd,
In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head – bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear – right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it.

On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

>that last sentence

What does Sup Forums think of Meet the Feebles?
youtube.com/watch?v=5KWnxe6esIo

Don't forget Fraggle Rock!

Best one.

>Peter Jackson will never be this based ever again
;_;

Muppets 2015 was 16 eps, Tonight was 22

Sorry mate

I LOVE IT

Holy fuck, how does a Muppet thread lead to this?

>inb4 bait
Muppet Babies are Sup Forums, consequently Muppets are Sup Forums.

>Muppets aren't Sup Forums
Why not?
Are we not COMICal?
Are we not CARTOONish in appearance?
Wokka wokka!

forgot image
please imagine this image with the post I'm replying to so that it's funny

What even was the point of THIS Sesame Street sketch in the original episode?

Was it teaching kids who lived in New York not to be afraid of the subway?

>1970s NY subway
>not a wonderful place for lone children

I don't think so.

I think they were early products of the Jim Henson Creature Shop, which are a distinct puppetting entity.

It's okay, user. Fozzy would have forgotten the image too

i love this thread

hahahahahahaha

Holy
Fuckin
Shit